2013 'Bankrupt Ain't Gun Stop Us-But Jimmay WILL' Detroit Tigers Thread...

I'm not seeing any pessimist pity-party posts. Comon, where's all the "it's all a tease, these guys are going to blow it" commentary? Hunt? Comon bro, you're dying to say they still suck.

when you need the man to hit he hits into a double play. Cabrera when you need just a Scarface fly he strikes out jimmy and cabrera drinking friends:confused2:

I can't rag on Miggy too much because he is quite possibly the best hitter in the last 3 years when healthy, but last night was bad on a big stage. Completely ran thru stop sign and you are 60%?

hunt I thought it was brookens fault for waving cabrera in. but everybody was saying that it was cabrera fault. but today brookens said it was his fault because it looked like he did wave cabrera in then he put the stop sign but then it was to late

today in the free press it said the cabrera could not beat an 80 year old lady running:rofl:

trade for brandon phillips

trade anibal/porcello for something in return, speed/bullpen

get a left handed starter, left handed reliever, hell left handed anything.

may have to trade max before contract comes up.

You can't trade Sanchez.. That will never happen. Porcello is he only one who could go, for a LF if anything. Bullpen help is cheap, you can address it through FA... Those guys pitch so few in innings that the variance is very high and you don't have to overpay for performance. Max is 100% staying unless we are out of it for some reason before the deadline.
2014 could be the last legit WS chance the tigers have for the next 10+ years

I hate Leyland so much but the players love playing for him. His in game decisions are terrible, although I'll give him Kelly for peralta tonight which saved a couple runs. Almost all managers are pretty bad in MLB. I'd give my left nut for joe Maddon to be the tigers manager

I hate Leyland so much but the players love playing for him. His in game decisions are terrible, although I'll give him Kelly for peralta tonight which saved a couple runs. Almost all managers are pretty bad in MLB. I'd give my left nut for joe Maddon to be the tigers manager

EXACTLY

Back