Mitchell is gonna be a better version of Bob Sanders book it.

I like how the homerism starts right out of the gate.

Nice work, Throw.

=)

nah no homersim I liked this kid for a while.
seen the film read some good things,

Raiders DB Coach WIllie Brown fell in love with the kid, he said he would start day 1 and the raiders would be a better overall defense bacause of him. Raiders have been looking for a safty since Rod Woodon played a couple of years for them.

Make some s**t happen, Cleveland.

By the way, ESPN seems now a good three or four minutes behind the NFLN right now.

ESPN has barely been telling who just got selected until about 5 minutes after the pick, that and the fact that they are in commercial for 12 our of every 20 minutes makes the 2nd round NFL network time

It kills me that the Raiders make a pick to make them the laughingstock of the NFL, and yet we have two members who like the pick...

Exactly, G.

He doesn't really have a big WR. But he does have a lot of speed around him and a good OL.

By the way, you guy's will love this.

Mike Leach ripped Mangini for, in his opinion, starting Crabtree's drop in the draft.

“My definition of a diva is someone who’s loud and self-absorbed. Michael Crabtree is the furthest thing from loud that I’ve seen. … Let’s see how all those non-divas do up in Cleveland this year.”

504x_custom_1240669747693_andreflopsinthebreeze.jpg

Just got back home. Wow, love the Packers draft. They get 2 sure fire starters for their new defense. Matthews is just scratching the surface on his potential. Also very impressed with the Bengals. They got 2 top 15 talents with their picks. Risky but very rewarding if it turns out.

And LOL at the Raiders. Just speechless how incompetent they are.

Back