i would love if Rey falls to the Raiders, They allrdy have 3 down backers in Howard and Morrison and Rey could help with the run at MLB

This was high for him. That I will say.

But he's the son of a coach, former Browns' coach, actually, runs routes well, I like him.

Nice pickup in Robiskie. Geezus, that Yanks-Sox game is still going on, are they playing cricket or something?

seriously why is Rey Rey still available???? I can't imagine how badly he fucked up his personal interviews if he has fallen this far

Seattle wont take Rey, I dont think Cinci or Jacksonville will either.

Im really getting pumped for the Raiders to pick Rey now

I AM THE FUCKING MAN DAN

This is true, but I wanted Raiders to get Smith BAD...we brought him in for mad workouts

Deion Jr.

Those highlights of Robert Ayers were UNREAL Joe P.

We all know what Knowshon can do, but speed is a question

And Alphonso Smith has EVERYTHING you want in a CB. Most importantly playmaking ability, no doubt he would've been in Oakland had the Broncos not traded up, or New England...

I was hoping the Skins could get a pick here to snag Britton, but if the going rate is a first rounder no way

I hear you on LeShawn Guaranteeed lol,

I just love him a lot...and hey, why can't we run 3 rb's? Trade Fargas today for a 3rd - 4th rounder :)

^ Would never happen, maybe 1% chance BUT...I can dream

Those highlights of Robert Ayers were UNREAL Joe P.

We all know what Knowshon can do, but speed is a question

And Alphonso Smith has EVERYTHING you want in a CB. Most importantly playmaking ability, no doubt he would've been in Oakland had the Broncos not traded up, or New England...

Um, height?

Back