Everett Brown,

Only cause we've been shopping Derrick Burgess,

You'd want Michael Johnson over Everette Brown Throw? Haha, thats Al Davis thinking right there...

Keith Rivers and Rey Rey is nice,

Rivers is a pure LB so hopefully Rey can learn some things - I could see him feeling too comfortable there though

Is that commercial supposed to confirm the fact that Drew Rosenhaus is a massive douche bag?

cause if so congratulations ESPN

Lol I know you're just bullshitting Throw,

Ayers and Orakpo are head and shoulders above Johnson lol

FUCK we dont have the next pick

Pat White to Miami looks like a good move.... the Dolphins are starting to get it together......

michaelmitchell250x198.jpg
USAToday.com
Ohio safety Mike Mitchell puts a hit on.

His name is Michael Mitchell, but he answers to Mike. He's listed as a strong safety, but he prefers just safety because he can play both strong and free.
Who knows? The potential sleeper pick from Ohio University just might be a late-round answer to a Raiders secondary in search of a big-time safety ever since Rod Woodson left. With just three safeties on the roster, there's no question the Raiders want to add competition and talent to the system.
Mitchell took time out to chat shortly after visiting the Raiders (along with TCU center Blake Schlueter and South Carolina tight end Jared Cook) Friday.
Q: How was the visit?
A: "It went amazing, absolutely amazing. Everything I thought it would be. This team has the most history of any franchise in football. To see all the pictures of all those great players up on the wall, to have (secondary coaches) Lionel Washington and Willie Brown actually speaking to me, it was so humbling. It's definitely an organization I want to be a part of.
Q: You're listed as a strong safety but I hear you played free safety last season. Which is it?
A: "I can do both things. I can do both very well. At strong safety, I can be a very imposing force against the run and in the pass game. At free, I can be a guy who covers well and gets interceptions. I have a lot of God-given gifts than can really help, especially an organization that needs a safety."
Q: This is your eighth official visit of the month, including a trip to Cleveland. Can next Saturday get here fast enough?
A: "I'm extremely exhausted. I've spent more time in airports and airplanes than I have in my own house the past 3 1/2 weeks. I'm looking forward to bring in my home (Friday night) in my own home, my own sheets and wake up to the sounds of my own house. Can't wait for my mom to come into my room at 8 a.m. singing that Mickey Mouse song like she's been doing as long as I can remember. She drives me crazy with that song but breakfast is usually right after that so I can't complain."
** Mitchell was not invited to the NFL combine, but the 6-0, 221-pounder got attention by running a 4.32-second 40 at his pro day workout with 21 bench reps and a 37 1/2 broad jump.
Judge for yourself by clicking here for a youtube highlight reel. For more about where he could fit it on the Raiders, check Monday's Chronicle (newspaper version and/or sfgate.com)

Lot of good things potentially coming up here for the Browns.

Jared Cook is available, so is LeSean McCoy.

Oh, and McCoy could end up going to Philly as well.

And yes, given the WRs that are available now, I thin the Birds may have blow it with Maclin first.

I love the fact that we have footage of him here, and ESPN just said they have no coverage of him

And ESPN is now ripping the pick, im shocked

I think the Eagles could be a real good fit for McCoy, they need someone to give westbrook a break and be able to get yards on 3rd and 1 etc.

I think the Eagles could be a real good fit for McCoy, they need someone to give westbrook a break and be able to get yards on 3rd and 1 etc.

Well said.

I don't think Dallas is interested in him so I kind of think he goes either Browns or Birds here.

Also think Cook might come off the board here to one of those two teams as well.

Mitchell is gonna be a better version of Bob Sanders book it.

I like how the homerism starts right out of the gate.

Nice work, Throw.

=)

Back