I threw up a little when Cincy drafted Maualuga. Whether he really is "fishing with dynamite" or not, I don't like the idea of seeing him twice a year plus the Ravens twice a year--plus the Steelers twice a year.

want one of these 3 guys also witht he 7th pick in rd 3 (Chip Vaughn maybe)

<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=evenrow id=24703><TD width=155>Jared Cook</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24514><TD width=155>Michael Johnson</TD><TD width=85>DE</TD><TD>GA TECH</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24740><TD width=155>Jarron Gilbert</TD><TD width=85>DT</TD><TD>SAN JOSE ST</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ESPN sportsnation has a poll on the most likely to be busts of the first round and they show results of the past few years. Last year they were really on the ball.

Top 5 Most Likely To Be Busts From 2008:
46.3% - No. 3 - QB Matt Ryan (Atlanta Falcons)
39.5% - No. 18 - QB Joe Flacco (Baltimore Ravens)
37.0% - No. 24 - RB Chris Johnson (Tennessee Titans)

Gilbert is a DT out of San Jose I believe. He is good and would come in and start.

Michael Johnson is another one, a DE out of Georgia Tech...better than anything they have on the ends right now.

Duke Robinson, OG from Duke, arguably best guard in draft...would start

Jasper Brinkley ILB from South Carolina is a physical speciman who had some injury problems but when healthy is a stud. Junior College ALL American than transferred to South Carolina..he would probably start as well.

I can see any of those guys going, and wouldn't mind any of them.

I loved the Lions draft so far and it will be even better tomorrow.

No more projects like Hawaii five oh and Drew Stanton, they are getting serious talent here.

Steelers now have 3 3rd rd. picks ...15/20/96 ...thinking maybe A.Caldwell, C from Bama and CB Mickens from Cinncinatti...Tomlin has ties to the bearcats and i`m sure he has the info on this kid, coaching up the secondary is his specialty...

Roger Goodell 'tweeted' some stuff during the 1st round of the draft, someone else had to write this stuff, I dont see Goodell every typing "good 2 c"

josh said it was longtime coming. he wanted to be a Buc!
about 5 hours ago from mobile web

cushing another player out of new jersey. good 2 c so many family/friends here
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

i told crabtree that at least he gets to keep his same college colors

eugene says it's unreal. just unreal

aaron invited 12-yr boy w/ leukemia. i gave aaron card 2 give 2 Bryson
about 7 hours ago from mobile web
Jason Smith wouldn't let me go. he was so happy and surprised to go.

wished Matthew a long productive career and said u look good in blue

are u ready for some draft picks? I'm ready to get started #nfldraft
about 8 hours ago from mobile web

would take an of these 4

<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=evenrow id=24703><TD width=155>Jared Cook</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24514><TD width=155>Michael Johnson</TD><TD width=85>DE</TD><TD>GA TECH</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24740><TD width=155>Jarron Gilbert</TD><TD width=85>DT</TD><TD>SAN JOSE ST</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24372><TD width=155>Jamon Meredith</TD><TD width=85>OT</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Iggles should have went Beanie Wells dude

didnt get the Maclin or McCoy pick

Maclin is like Desean and McCoy is like a smaller Westbrook

saints arent doin anythang but apparently were trying to get into the 3rd now.

believe it or not we actually tried to trade up into the end of the 1st to get beanie too haha

Iggles should have went Beanie Wells dude

didnt get the Maclin or McCoy pick

Maclin is like Desean and McCoy is like a smaller Westbrook

Wells doesnt catch the ball plus Reid hates big backs

Maclin just fell to them...hes actually a little bigger than i thought 6'1" and 200 lbs...DeSeans only 5'9" 175

raiders guarensteed to have 1 of these 4 i want MJ or Cook

would take an of these 4

<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=evenrow id=24703><TD width=155>Jared Cook</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24514><TD width=155>Michael Johnson</TD><TD width=85>DE</TD><TD>GA TECH</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24740><TD width=155>Jarron Gilbert</TD><TD width=85>DT</TD><TD>SAN JOSE ST</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24372><TD width=155>Jamon Meredith</TD><TD width=85>OT</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / message -->

every1 been bashing the raiders picks

but Chiefs and Broncos have been worse.

the players in and of themselves might workout to be great players, people are just killing where they picked em...they coulda traded back, picked up more picks and still got the same guys

the players in and of themselves might workout to be great players, people are just killing where they picked em...they coulda traded back, picked up more picks and still got the same guys

with the 2nd rd pick he was gonna go #49 then when raiders took him Bears moved out

not olny did raiders get there guy they also picked up a 4th and 6th rd pick that was good cuz we didnt have a 5th and 6th rd pick.

with DHB we couldnt move down and Raiders got who they think is the #1 wr. Crabtree had a bad attitude with the raiders and he didnt want 2 go there.

<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=oddrow id=24356><TD width=155>Shawn Nelson</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>SO MISS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24703><TD width=155>Jared Cook</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24514><TD width=155>Michael Johnson</TD><TD width=85>DE</TD><TD>GA TECH</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24372><TD width=155>Jamon Meredith</TD><TD width=85>OT</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=oddrow id=24356><TD width=155>Shawn Nelson</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>SO MISS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24703><TD width=155>Jared Cook</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24514><TD width=155>Michael Johnson</TD><TD width=85>DE</TD><TD>GA TECH</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=24372><TD width=155>Jamon Meredith</TD><TD width=85>OT</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lets go MJ or Cook

Eagles must not have Johnson rated high or they woulda traded up for him

they always pinpoint guys and trade up to get them in these later rounds

g600107907.gif

Back