HUNT - Maualuga is gonna be there at 33 for the Lions now lol

Unless Pittsburgh takes him,

I like #32 pick being from Pac 10

I now have zero idea what the Browns are going to do at the top of the next round.

By the way, Everette Brown is still out there if I'm not mistaken.

Same with Beanie.

I would agree, Ev Brown would be my choice if I were the GM but I am neervous pittsburgh may select him.......I would hope defense but who knows, I think CB is out of the question because of the personnel they recieved in the 1st round trade.

Zona getting wells is a lock.....James has been giving them sooo many problems, this pick for them is a blessing in disguise.....

Detroit surprise pick is Louis Delmas a safety.

I think they go Lauranitis or Ziggy Hood...or maybe Rey Maluagua.

I would agree, I think getting Rey would make a big splash but that wouldn't be the steelers style, not splashing just in your face.

Especially since Hines just signed a 4 year extension. It's Unger, it's their only need on the OL.

I'd love to see the Browns walk out of the second round with Robiskie.

Just sayin'.

Robiskie couuldn't get off the line against below average big 10 Cb's....He looked very pedestrian against SEC CB's who are playing on practice squads in the NFL....I'm not sure if he can produce for the browns at a high level for a long period of time, I wish they would go defense, but I guess we shall see.

Nah Hunt, theres 0 chance the Lions take him

I'm just sayin - he's gonna be there lol, so prepared to have more friends pissed when they pass on him here...

Man, Arizona f**ked EJ hard. They still haven't released that guy.

You hear about Edgerrian James wife? Absolutely horrible story...

She passed away not long ago after fighting some disease for the past year or so...Edge stayed quiet about it though and I gained a lot of respect for him hearing that

She passed away not long ago after fighting some disease for the past year or so...Edge stayed quiet about it though and I gained a lot of respect for him hearing that

No. Man. What a nightmare.

Patriots have the following 2nd Round Picks,

2nd pick, 9th pick, 15th pick and 26th pick

MADDEN FRANCHISE STYLE

God I hope not......He couldn't remain eligible at Iowa, I hope he has enough football knowledge to be able to pick up blitzes and such that is required of a browns RB.

You're killing all the guys I want today, FG.

=)

You hear about Edgerrian James wife? Absolutely horrible story...

She died last week of Leukemia after a long battle. James was liked out here despite what the national media said about it. He was professional and really AZ picked up the end of the year when he stepped up his game.

I don't think there's any hard feelings on either side.

ok, finally our 6-time SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS are on the clock......

:popcorn:

I got a funny story about Shonn Green and someone taking his SAT's for him in PrepSchool/JC, whatever you go to out of high school before college...

But I'll post it up in a minute

Back