maybe frankie is right, the overpursuit and reckless abandon Malugua plays is hurting him.

What did Philly trade to get up to 19 I went out to get some Lunch and the ESPN website isnt showing it

6th rounder.

anyone else see that espn is reporting that Hines Ward WR from Pittsburgh Steelers just signed a 4 year extension

Yes.

HUNT - Thats been known.

Quick story - When cushing interviewed with the Lions, it was right after Rey...the FIRST question they asked him when he walked into the interview was "We don't want to sound off base here, but, does Rey have any idea what hes doing here?" LOL

solid pick for the browns, mack could be guard, then keep haley at center. When haley fades move mack back to his true position.

I hope you guys are right. Right now, much as I like building from the line out, I hate this pick.

Mack is a stud Joe, I think he is going to be awesome.

Hes simply just a dumb guy that loves having fun, and hitting people hard

Hes lost in open space, but if he can somehow fall to Pittsburgh and learn the way Lawrence Timmons is learning....well....jeeeaaazzzuuussss

YOU DO NOT WANT HIM IN DETROIT THOUGH - And they WOULDNT take him anyways

Have I mentioned I really want Matthews in Cleveland?

Probably.

Still, I don't think he goes off the board before Rey.

HUNT - Thats been known.

Quick story - When cushing interviewed with the Lions, it was right after Rey...the FIRST question they asked him when he walked into the interview was "We don't want to sound off base here, but, does Rey have any idea what hes doing here?" LOL

hahhahaha, I don't think Rey understands a lot like when he tackles someone, he doesn't have to knock them out.

Mack is a stud Joe, I think he is going to be awesome.

I agree he's a stud. But I just don't understand that pick right there.

Center, even the line itself, isn't exactly a dramatic need.

Look, I hope I'm wrong. I hope he plays for a long time as a starter.

michael smith looks lost as well, he needs someone else on with him to ask him questions, he sounds like he is mumbling and nervous not typical smooth ESPN.

HUNT - Thats been known.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Yes.

Cush just laughed it off and said "Thats Rey" and said that they laughed too, they just said he seemed clueless or like he didn't give a shit in the world about being there/going through all the processes

And I had heard the same things about him not caring from my friends during the CFB season

He also parties hard as fuck

Yes.

Cush just laughed it off and said "Thats Rey" and said that they laughed too, they just said he seemed clueless or like he didn't give a shit in the world about being there/going through all the processes

And I had heard the same things about him not caring from my friends during the CFB season

He also parties hard as fuck

Thnaks man, most lIons fans are PISSED they didn;t take him.

Can't believe he went before Maualuga. Actually can't believe that Maualuga's still on the board.

Really like that guy, though.

Good pick, GB.

great pick by GB, was hoping he would last to cleveland in 2nd round, oh well, just hope Rey doesn't go to Pittsburgh b/c I don't want to see him twice a year.

Back