Oher would of been nice BUT,

There is a severe drop off from Pettigrew to the next tight end, whereas all the lineman that are there now and will be there then they pick again at #33 are all about the same

Fuck all this means is Minny is taking Harvin...PUKE!!!

Disagree. You'll end up with Alex Mack to replace Matt Birk.

Nope, they're convinced John Sullivan can do the job or not to mention Cleveland just took him!

Here comes Harvin...DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

I think Mack is a great pick, but they could've gotten him with 23-30 anytime before Pittsburgh

Oher would of been nice BUT,

There is a severe drop off from Pettigrew to the next tight end, whereas all the lineman that are there now and will be there then they pick again at #33 are all about the same

EXACTLY

Yeah I wanted Rey, but Pettigrew is the best TE on the board, the LIONS need everything anyways.

Just so we're clear.

The Browns had the 5th pick in the draft.

They took a center, to replace a guy who's still got at least one, if not two more years in him, at 21.

They better light up this second round.

solid pick for the browns, mack could be guard, then keep haley at center. When haley fades move mack back to his true position.

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solid pick for the browns, mack could be guard, then keep haley at center. When haley fades move mack back to his true position.

I hope you guys are right. Right now, much as I like building from the line out, I hate this pick.

I love that from Oher, "Baltimore just got a great player and I'm ready to go there and work hard.. I could care less where Im drafted when I get in im going to stay there"

that is exactly what you want to hear

WOW, what a interview, I would have to be encouraged if I were a baltimore fan, especially if I were Joe Flacco, he is going to be upright for a lonnnggg time.

Back