Thnaks man, most lIons fans are PISSED they didn;t take him.

Atleast you got a legit story on why they don't (if he's there at 33)

Probably the reason he's slipping so far...NFL personnel just hate those type of guys, I mean - it even happened to Beasley this year in Miami

talked to my buddy who plays DE at Buffalo..............said Donald Brown is a beast.........throws the hardest stiff arm hes ever felt in his life

Atleast you got a legit story on why they don't (if he's there at 33)

Probably the reason he's slipping so far...NFL personnel just hate those type of guys, I mean - it even happened to Beasley this year in Miami

Right, thanks bro. I didn't know that.

Curious what Tenn does at #30. I'd think they'd be lookin at LB or who's ever left of the WR.

Glad Detroit didn;t take Rey at 20, it would have been a reach they way he is going now.

Eric Wood gets picked in a good spot, I really liked him to go to pittsburgh but Unger is more of a pittsburgh guy b/c he is smart, great work ethic, and a 4 year starter to a good oregon football team. Has the smart to reconzie defensive shifts and make line calls immediatley, may be a great asset to big ben

I hope Rey isn't there when cleveland picks b/c it would be very tempting to take him....and he would be a disaster on a LB depleted corp in cleveland.

Haha one of those Giants fan wanted to boo the Nicks pick but when everyone around him started cheering he joined in

Where can i get a job with ESPN doing this shit ...........every guy that comes up "hes big.......hes physical..........hes strong"

NO FUCKING SHIT YOU IDIOTS

Where can i get a job with ESPN doing this shit ...........every guy that comes up "hes big.......hes physical..........hes strong"

NO FUCKING SHIT YOU IDIOTS

Yea I would tend to agree with you, it is pretty cutting edge.

I think Kiper and McShay write notes and then emails them to the whole staff and have several key points on each player..."he's big, deceptive speed, smart, hard worker, agile for his size, great footwork, etc..."

I now have zero idea what the Browns are going to do at the top of the next round.

By the way, Everette Brown is still out there if I'm not mistaken.

Same with Beanie.

Back