Swift ov 50.5 rush
Swift ov 15.5 rec
Pierce ov 29,5 rec
Cooper ov 50.5 rec
Kumara ov 71.5 rysh
Barkley ov 72.5 rysh
Williams ov 20.5 rush
Quentin Johnston ov 34.5 rec

Is there weather issues today? It been raining it ass off here in stl all night, I know we don’t have team and it was dome anyways, lol just saying if rained all night here it likely to be moving around rest of Midwest to East

Sorry I am late to this (all of this)

1727024438694.png

Love we get the baseball weather update and it's been consistent rain in Chicago

I don't even think there is a Midwest home game today that's not in a dome

Not sure wtf to do in Dallas? Dak passing yards? Does Lamar run more in a gotta have it game? Feel like Henry rush number high.

Good call getting me on Cooper guys, im sure I wouldn’t even have looked at that game without ya’ll bringing up! Free money baby! He was all way down to 50.5 when I got! At least got swift receiving yards, it like he wasn’t even damn lead back most the game, you give him Roshin rush yards and he hits both! That was bummer then man, feel like Darnold was a good play, I loved Vikings but I sure didn’t forsee such a ass whipping that he would basically not have to throw a pass in 4th qrtr plus all the short fields didn’t help any. I did think Vikings blitzing could effect stroud but really thought they would find some big plays also, Vikings are really really good, not 1 really but 2 or 3!! lol . Other than that think overall did pretty well

Back