*** 1st Round Playoff Discussion ***

All game! He should be knocking guys around not be the one on the floor!
Most of them have been trips though, he should never be compared to Shaq, completely different builds. He's built more like AD than Shaq

Long as Philly wins I don't care much about the Embiid prop I played, never stood a chance in a game like this

Need ML for a parlay w/GSW team total

Most of them have been trips though, he should never be compared to Shaq, completely different builds. He's built more like AD than Shaq

He has had a few bumps a skinny dude knocked him over. He is easily the biggest dude on the court, hence compare to shaq

Reactions: KJ
Also 100% convinced that Kawhi has Asperger's, why dude is so misunderstood.

Great at his job (when he's on the court) but sucks when it comes to interacting on a social/media level.

Not sure if it was posted here or somewhere else, but I recall seeing an article/video talking about how nowadays players do training that is too specific to their sport, preparing their bodies for movements that are too specific/zoned in that when their body does by chance experience a "foreign" hit or movement it is more prone to injury. Sounds crazy, but if you take a step back and think about it...I don't think its a totally implausible scenario. Training their muscles in such a specific/certain way, when those muscles have something happen to them they've never experienced they go bad much easier.

I think if anyone did it good it was Pops in San Antonio when it came to here and there sprinkling in the random rest night for his players, but those were also much older players who legit had a lot of mileage on their bodies

I think if anyone did it good it was Pops in San Antonio when it came to here and there sprinkling in the random rest night for his players, but those were also much older players who legit had a lot of mileage on their bodies
He just always did it towards the end of the season against teams he likely was going to face in the playoffs which was smart

PG and Leonard didn’t push their bodies enough all season to be in peak shape late in the season for the playoff ramp up. Hopefully the science starts to support playing as much as often as you can vs not playing and hoping you dodged a freak injury that night.

Feels square but I like bucks and lakers. I can’t see either going down in these series. Feel more confident laying the points with lakers, I don’t expect that game to be particularly close. Like ad over points and bron over rebounds also.

Holiday ov 16.5 points for bucks

Feels square but I like bucks and lakers. I can’t see either going down in these series. Feel more confident laying the points with lakers, I don’t expect that game to be particularly close. Like ad over points and bron over rebounds also.

Holiday ov 16.5 points for bucks

Lakers get a monster homer in Davis to ump this one

Foster in NY. If Knicks were down this would be a pounder. Have to worry if he’s been sent there to extend this series despite being a 2 to 1 home win loss ump.

So I got no clue wtf to do with bucks/heat after these slimy cock-a-roaches got out on me game 3. Same shit they doing today, lined the game like Giannis was absolutely playing, had all his props up, I foolishly assumed he must be playing then 10 min before tip I hear he out, line plummets, and I knew my bucks bet was trash before the fucking tip! Only good thing was I at least had a Holliday points prop which I liked even if Giannis played. Now these pricks have the line up to -7 which makes me assume he has to be playing but I don’t really want to lay -7!!

Feel like lakers put their foot on griz throats tonight. My only concern is lakers were outscored rest of way after 1st qrtr in game 3, obviously didn’t much matter after the redic 35-9 1st! How the hell a playoff team scoring only 9 points in a qrtr is beyond me? Then again that feels like about what cavs average per qrtr in that series! Lmao.

So I got no clue wtf to do with bucks/heat after these slimy cock-a-roaches got out on me game 3. Same shit they doing today, lined the game like Giannis was absolutely playing, had all his props up, I foolishly assumed he must be playing then 10 min before tip I hear he out, line plummets, and I knew my bucks bet was trash before the fucking tip! Only good thing was I at least had a Holliday points prop which I liked even if Giannis played. Now these pricks have the line up to -7 which makes me assume he has to be playing but I don’t really want to lay -7!!
See two posts above yours lol

I just can’t imagine bron let’s them get this to 2-2 and basically take back control of the series. Bron almost never loses in the 1st round, he knows what it takes and winning this game puts the series away, they lose this game and it becomes a uphill battle for lakers.

See two posts above yours lol

It tough to trust much after the way they fooled me into thinking he play game 3. Of course line jumping to -7 I think says he has to play. Certainly they wouldn’t risk going that high if there was chance he warms up and decides he can’t go. Now the problem is I really don’t want to lay fucking -7, who knows how much he be able to play? Heat a physical team, they gonna play rough with him im sure. 20-25 min of Giannis ain’t enough to lay -7.

Back