*** 1st Round Playoff Discussion ***

Lol….don’t remind me….had his 3 points prop along with Huerter…they been brick city lately….to top it off….Murray only plays like 14 mins a game…..not good enough

Maybe a Nolan Powell PRA or point prop tonight?

I liked Powell 15+ points already but assuming that has now went up.

Westbrook and Powell numbers getting jacked up. Line now -7. Jfc. You might have a good middle op by time line starts moving!

Yeah…darn it if it went up….I was taking my time with the props….played the philly one and gs….

I bet all my baseball and came home before doing nba. It saved me from being on clip. Obviously woulda liked Powell prop but I had no thought bout a star sitting out. What a bum. Suns need to really stomp on clippers throats and not have to play kd and book 45 min tonight. Think I’ll be looking kd props now that kawhi out.

Took Tucker PRA….not going for his points prop as he went 0-4 from 3 land….
Tucker Rebound prop not bad…..he had 8 and 7 first 2 games….while his PRA at 9.5 today, he still hit both first two games even with that scoreless game 2, he makes it up with his rebounds and assists

Played Seth Curry PRA at 9.5 too…

Watch I jinx myself again like game 2

Took Tucker PRA….not going for his points prop as he went 0-4 from 3 land….
Tucker Rebound prop not bad…..he had 8 and 7 first 2 games….while his PRA at 9.5 today, he still hit both first two games even with that scoreless game 2, he makes it up with his rebounds and assists

Played Seth Curry PRA at 9.5 too…

Watch I jinx myself again like game 2

I have did anything w that series, I just don’t have a feel for how it goes other than it either 4 or 5 game series, I could def see Philly dropping one of these 2 but not sure I have the guts to ml nets. It not even a big enough line to do it, this thing should be more like -7 of 8! That would be a ml I take a slab at, not down here at -4.5, might as well keep playing Philly!

Westbrook and Powell numbers getting jacked up. Line now -7. Jfc. You might have a good middle op by time line starts moving!
Don’t remind me about middle….

I had Bucks 3rd quarter over 53.5 and try middle under 65.5 at -167 juice

Had 2nd have over and then try live under 255

Had Bucks TT over at 132 and then try under 136.5

Went from 4-0 to 4-3 making $16 buck profits only……

Good thing I had Minnesota and Denver 2H TT over along with 2nd half over and went 3-0 and stayed away from live/middle wagers..

These Mfers. Now looney on the prop board but still no Poole or Peyton! This so weak. They have known draymond be out for 2 days and they still havnt figured out the lines they gonna hang? Or they just holding back so not as many bets get made on those guys? Shady cock-a-roaches!!
Wiggins and Payton were both added as questionable yesterday and no one could figure it out. Wiggins officially listed as sore shoulder and Payton was illness. Obv Wiggs is playing with props out on him but maybe Payton is still sick. Thus no props on him or Poole because Payton being in/out would make a difference in Poole props.

Wiggins and Payton were both added as questionable yesterday and no one could figure it out. Wiggins officially listed as sore shoulder and Payton was illness. Obv Wiggs is playing with props out on him but maybe Payton is still sick. Thus no props on him or Poole because Payton being in/out would make a difference in Poole props.
If they both questionable…..line still at GS -5.5….will splash brothers score 50 each tonight?

It starting to annoy me!

I’ve seen some baseball props where player don’t play……hated it…..especially on the Hits props…..lol

It happens but nba most the year they seemed to error on side of cation, there were one or 2 I played a guy props and he didn’t play.

Could get lucky and see them during warmups if they can determine whether GP will be playing

I think I like klay ov 31.5 p/a/r. They only giving him 7.5 assist/boards and he been 11 and 8, I think he gotta kick in a extra one or 2 of each tonight. Expect he scores around his number or little more.

I think I like klay ov 31.5 p/a/r. They only giving him 7.5 assist/boards and he been 11 and 8, I think he gotta kick in a extra one or 2 of each tonight. Expect he scores around his number or little more.
I played Klay and Curry 3’s over….

They gotta keep shooting if they down….heck, they both had like 16 attempts last game and both hit like at least 5

@2daBank ……I lied….I just went for the middle in NYY game…

Had over 8 and under 11.5……

Yanks score 5 in first……hopefully Nasty Cortez can shut Angels down and don’t think Yanks can score all 12 runs…..

You post all the time, I'll get your credit next time.

McGravy rolling in with winners, gotta make sure he feels the love.

Plus, us Irish folk ;)

It isn’t that serious. I’m just excited to be actually winning some nba bets after that awful regular season.

It isn’t that serious. I’m just excited to be actually winning some nba bets after that awful regular season.
Love to see it.

What's the plays on late games!?

I saw some chatter but wasn't sure if ya finalized anything.

I did all kinds of goofy small bets with attached sgp’s at big odds. The couple I did with nets/Embid dead, he ain’t doing shit, lol. Luckily most of them are on the 2 late games I mixed and matched all these:

Klay 30+ p/a/r
Loony double double
Sabonis ov 19.5 points
Warriors ml

Durant 30+ p+a
Durant ov 27.5 points
Westbrook ov 21.5 points
Westbrook triple dub
Gordon 15+ points
Gordan 3+ treys
Suns ml

Those all I can remember off top my head. Wasn’t gonna wait for Poole any longer so he prob go off. Hoping klay gets a extra assist and rebound or 2 without Draymond.

Love to see it.

What's the plays on late games!?

I saw some chatter but wasn't sure if ya finalized anything.

Kawhi bitching out pretty much ruined the way I planned on making money that series. I just went Uber square w suns/warriors ml then I did bunch of parlays w the props I posted above for shits and giggles.

I did all kinds of goofy small bets with attached sgp’s at big odds. The couple I did with nets/Embid dead, he ain’t doing shit, lol. Luckily most of them are on the 2 late games I mixed and matched all these:

Klay 30+ p/a/r
Loony double double
Sabonis ov 19.5 points
Warriors ml

Durant 30+ p+a
Durant ov 27.5 points
Westbrook ov 21.5 points
Westbrook triple dub
Gordon 15+ points
Gordan 3+ treys
Suns ml

Those all I can remember off top my head. Wasn’t gonna wait for Poole any longer so he prob go off. Hoping klay gets a extra assist and rebound or 2 without Draymond.
Jordan was questionable the other day... Played and was absolutely awful...

Embiid apparently got hurt late 1st. I'm just getting to a TV now. Either way, they have been doubling the heck out of him.

Everything else looks nice.

GL brother!

Jordan was questionable the other day... Played and was absolutely awful...

Embiid apparently got hurt late 1st. I'm just getting to a TV now. Either way, they have been doubling the heck out of him.

Everything else looks nice.

GL brother!

Yea he only had 2 points when he went out w hurt back. I just don’t get why he don’t go into the post and get the ball like a traditional center? He would destroy this team but he always wants to catch ball out at 3 point line and play like he a guard. Gives them easier time doubling him

Yea he only had 2 points when he went out w hurt back. I just don’t get why he don’t go into the post and get the ball like a traditional center? He would destroy this team but he always wants to catch ball out at 3 point line and play like he a guard. Gives them easier time doubling him
They said other night that it's easier for him to create via the pass from top of key.

Dunno.

They said other night that it's easier for him to create via the pass from top of key.

Dunno.

Against the skinny bean poles on nets he shouldn’t have to create anything, he should do them like shaq used to do everyone, pin dudes under the basket w his big Ass and dunk on them! Everyone wants to be a guard now days, and the guards don’t wanna feed the post so if he wants ball he gotta go out there and take it! Just seems like lot easier to double him when he takes it 20 feet from basket. Game just different I guess.

15-0 run and Embid don’t have one touch, I just don’t understand how they play. It why they don’t have a chance vs Boston or bucks

Clumsy lumbering Mfer been on ground all night. I can’t remember shaq hardly ever getting knocked to ground?

Back