*** 1st Round Playoff Discussion ***

What I've noticed NBA and injuries...

Unlike the past, when a guy would gut it out to play, these guys are generally good enough to be near regular if the teams are playing them (see Morant last game).

G is probably worth 34 mins... 28-12-4 kinda game..

What I've noticed NBA and injuries...

Unlike the past, when a guy would gut it out to play, these guys are generally good enough to be near regular if the teams are playing them (see Morant last game).

G is probably worth 34 mins... 28-12-4 kinda game..

Off topic but I find it kinda funny the only game memphis has won the game Ja didn’t play. I’m a Ja fan and hell, he scored 45 on 26 shots so he was not only scoring or assisting on well over half their points but he was also efficient. You wouldn’t think that he a detriment to memphis but fact remains he sat out the best game they played as a team.

It tough to trust much after the way they fooled me into thinking he play game 3. Of course line jumping to -7 I think says he has to play. Certainly they wouldn’t risk going that high if there was chance he warms up and decides he can’t go. Now the problem is I really don’t want to lay fucking -7, who knows how much he be able to play? Heat a physical team, they gonna play rough with him im sure. 20-25 min of Giannis ain’t enough to lay -7.
Well it's a bit different when Shams or Woj actually reports it...still leaves the door open with the barring any setbacks part but that's not just some random guess.

And I wouldn't lay 7 with him, it's ML all day in a parlay if I play it. Sure as hell am not playing the Heat.

Well it's a bit different when Shams or Woj actually reports it...still leaves the door open with the barring any setbacks part but that's not just some random guess.

Yea, it just the line now being -7 that the issue for me, lol, -7.5 now! Fuck, and the ml is getting pricey fast.

And I wouldn't lay 7 with him, it's ML all day in a parlay if I play it. Sure as hell am not playing the Heat.

Stinking ml getting up there also and not much to parlay it with today unless we go cross sport. I dunno how you feel bout lakers? I think they win but not as confident I am bucks tie it up.

Stinking ml getting up there also and not much to parlay it with today unless we go cross sport. I dunno how you feel bout lakers? I think they win but not as confident I am bucks tie it up.
I might put them with Nuggets ML tomorrow, -167 is very fair for two teams I fully expect to at least win their games

I might put them with Nuggets ML tomorrow, -167 is very fair for two teams I fully expect to at least win their games
I didn’t think bout pulling in one of 2marro games. I like that. There no way twolves win a game in Denver, they lucky to even be playing game 5. I was prob planning on doing sgp parlay there, Edwards points, prob go back to Murray back at home, Porter making 2+ treys every game is pricey but helps add to the parlay, he shot it like shit gm4 and still found a way to hit 2 in last few minutes of comeback! At home he probably safe to go 3+. I do like bucks/denver gm5 better than using lakers tonight. If I play lakers I’m more likely to just lay the points and play it straight.

Reactions: KJ
Just woke up and getting around to looking at stuff but that would be my initial look I think

I like it. I actually trust nuggets more than Celtics. I assume Celtics win but they have shown to have this habit in playoffs where they get incredibly lazy on d when they have a lead in series. Kinda pisses me off, making 21 treys in gm3 and losing was a clinic in being lazy on the defensive end. They def fall too in love with 3s also.

I said it when it happened and think it proving true, Celtics caught a huge break getting hawks while bucks have to deal w heat. Didn’t think heat beat either, not sure they woulda won more than 1 game had Giannis not got hurt (maybe they get 2 anyways) but heat are gonna put way more wear and tear on the team they play than the soft ass hawks going to. By time milw faces Boston the heat series will have had a impact. Which one has to play Philly next?

I said it when it happened and think it proving true, Celtics caught a huge break getting hawks while bucks have to deal w heat. Didn’t think heat beat either, not sure they woulda won more than 1 game had Giannis not got hurt (maybe they get 2 anyways) but heat are gonna put way more wear and tear on the team they play than the soft ass hawks going to. By time milw faces Boston the heat series will have had a impact. Which one has to play Philly next?
Boston

Bucks would play winner of Cavs/Knicks

Boston

Bucks would play winner of Cavs/Knicks

Well that balances out a bit. I’d like to think Philly can give someone a tough long series! I guess they just as likely to crumble, lol. I really thought cavs were better than Knicks, I didn’t know who was gonna win series but thought it be long. Now it appears 6 as far that one going, Knicks d stifling them and they been whipping them on glass, something I really didn’t think would happen with Mobley and Allen. I got my ass kicked taking cavs yesterday, at least I waited till gm4 and didn’t do the 2 game road chase, that woulda stung, lol. Can’t see Knicks being a huge problem Assuming Giannis is tip top.

Mitchell been a massive disappointment, it seems Knicks lucked out not getting him and “settling” for Brunson. What happened to the Mitchell who went nuts in playoffs for jazz? Dude made 1 shot in the 2nd half of game 4! Missed like 10 in a row at one point! He ain’t looking like that dude. Brunson plays with that chip of a guy who been passed over or was the Knicks backup plan! When it was close late Brunson made one big shot after another while spider was nowhere to be found!! Not to mention it not just the rebounding that been redic but Knicks got layup after layup down the stretch yesterday.

Mitchell been a massive disappointment, it seems Knicks lucked out not getting him and “settling” for Brunson. What happened to the Mitchell who went nuts in playoffs for jazz? Dude made 1 shot in the 2nd half of game 4! Missed like 10 in a row at one point! He ain’t looking like that dude. Brunson plays with that chip of a guy who been passed over or was the Knicks backup plan! When it was close late Brunson made one big shot after another while spider was nowhere to be found!! Not to mention it not just the rebounding that been redic but Knicks got layup after layup down the stretch yesterday.
just have to erase the bubble year out of your memory haha. so many guys had abnormal performances

just have to erase the bubble year out of your memory haha. so many guys had abnormal performances

Was that when him and Murray went off scoring 40 a game? My memory so shot I don’t even remember it was in bubble, I don’t even remember bubble games, I didn’t think. Lol,

Murray still sick, even tho he been too passive in minny, he just got hurt and hadn’t really played since. Think he a star tho.
He could get to the rim whenever he wanted and could finish, was pretty when he'd do it. Frustrating on those props when Joker would just clog up the land and he'd feed it to him instead.

He could get to the rim whenever he wanted and could finish, was pretty when he'd do it. Frustrating on those props when Joker would just clog up the land and he'd feed it to him instead.

Yea it was killing me last night how many times he gave it to Jokic instead. Then I was preying for ot, Porter got his 2 treys in the comeback, he finally got a few layups last 2 min, I was screaming just let him shoot 1 three at least! But of course Jokic takes the last 3 also. Sucked cause I had ant with those guys. What really sucked is they had that special on Jokic +170 to score 25+ but I was like “na, he been way more passer than scorer all series”. They look a lot better when he passing that for sure, minny be wise to let him score 30-40 points and take the passing lanes away. At some point you just keep hoping Murray take the game over as he totally capable but like you said Jokic fat ass kept clogging lane and he dump it off to him.

Off topic but I find it kinda funny the only game memphis has won the game Ja didn’t play. I’m a Ja fan and hell, he scored 45 on 26 shots so he was not only scoring or assisting on well over half their points but he was also efficient. You wouldn’t think that he a detriment to memphis but fact remains he sat out the best game they played as a team.
Grizz had a crazy good record with him out last year too. It’s Weird

Even worse I was so close to putting Murray 30+ par in the sgp but for whatever reason went back to points, probably cause the juice on that was lot higher and im greedy. lol

Grizz had a crazy good record with him out last year too. It’s Weird

Yea, that why I played them gm2, they have had plenty of experience without him and played well. Maybe he just too ball dominant and it leads to other guys being less engaged? I really think lakers put a strangle hold on this series tonight but hesitant to bet much, just don’t trust AD, lol. I have a little on lakers but not much. Took huchimora ov13.5 points, felt like I was being set up getting that +120 seeing how he been over that every game but couldn’t help myself.

I'm not pre gaming this at all but Milwaukee -8 is getting a bit out of hand.

I understand the circumstances...

Must win... Miami can't shoot that well again (just like Milwaukee was gonna cool last game).

But, that means that Milwaukee is approximately 14/14.5 at home.

You telling me Tyler Herro and Vic are worth a TD?

I'd say 4 combined, tops.

I'm not pre gaming this at all but Milwaukee -8 is getting a bit out of hand.

I understand the circumstances...

Must win... Miami can't shoot that well again (just like Milwaukee was gonna cool last game).

But, that means that Milwaukee is approximately 14/14.5 at home.

You telling me Tyler Herro and Vic are worth a TD?

I'd say 4 combined, tops.

Yea it’s crazy. Wasn’t this basically the line gm1 In milw? I still took bucks ml but heat getting 8 is probably a better bet. I thought -5 gm3 was assuming gainnis was playing, it dropped quick when he was ruled out, now it -8 today? It just all the squares like me who don’t think they can lose, I couldn’t lay the points tho, anything more than 5 feels excessive.

I probably should have grabbed some bucks 1st qrtr. That what I do with them in regular season when I don’t want to mess w game line, you would think they come out energized tonight.

I think Milwaukee wins. I think G plays very well.

Still wouldn't want to lay 8 lol.

That being said, never comfortable backing a team off a super offensive performance like last game... much like G1 to G2.

So that happened to Fox with 5 min left and he played rest of game. If I recall correctly he hit a big 3 also. Im not gonna be silly and assume he out or can’t play. I fucked myself bad enough Assuming Giannis was playing game 3, lol.

So that happened to Fox with 5 min left and he played rest of game. If I recall correctly he hit a big 3 also. Im not gonna be silly and assume he out or can’t play. I fucked myself bad enough Assuming Giannis was playing game 3, lol.
Oh, I took that into account even though I tossed some bets out to have #s...

Easy enough to get back live.

Oh, I took that into account even though I tossed some bets out to have #s...

Easy enough to get back live.

Oh yea for sure. The way you go about it and with live bets way better to get out in front of it now. That line probably go up closer we get to game and more it gets talked about.

It is virtually impossible for the Meat to shoot that well again back to back, they have managed two 'outlier' shooting games in this series.

The odds of a third are slim, their offense is trash but the Mucks need to be better on defense. They did not play Game 3 to win, period.

Bucks ML/AD posts a double double
Way more juice then I ever lay -175 is value though
Dollar amount wise my largest ever wager on a single ticket

Damn, i get the bucks part of it, AD should get a dd every game but I don’t trust that Mfer at all. Sometimes he just doesn’t seem engaged, god forbid he gets a ouchy then who knows!! Gl tho, hope it cashes, I got lakers small, they probably not winning unless AD goes 25+ 10+.

It is virtually impossible for the Meat to shoot that well again back to back, they have managed two 'outlier' shooting games in this series.

The odds of a third are slim, their offense is trash but the Mucks need to be better on defense. They did not play Game 4 to win, period.

They didn’t play game 4 but I agree they seemed kinda like they threw in towel when they found out Giannis was out gm3. Fuckinh game was over before it started.

Couldn't imagine betting AD props and seeing him fall over, and over and over again on those glass joints.

Damn, i get the bucks part of it, AD should get a dd every game but I don’t trust that Mfer at all. Sometimes he just doesn’t seem engaged, god forbid he gets a ouchy then who knows!! Gl tho, hope it cashes, I got lakers small, they probably not winning unless AD goes 25+ 10+.

Back