*** 1st Round Playoff Discussion ***

In years past it woulda been a killer, I don’t think it will be here. Maybe a blessing in disguise as they can get more skilled guys involved. For the whole series it would be, game 3 where they probably gonna score 140 I think it be ok.
Did they murder Poole and I’m unaware?

Draymond been responsible for 8 of dubs 35 sloppy ass turnovers the 1st 2 games, he had 5 before he got booted in gm2. Maybe get Kuminga some freaking minutes!! I thought he was becoming a factor for them but playoffs get here and he has hardly seen the court!

Kuminga brings some much needed freakishly athletic ability to the floor. Something dubs seriously need imo.

Ant Man was awesome tonight.

One of my favs.

But, they just aren't a good team with no Naz or McDaniels.

Ant Man was awesome tonight.

One of my favs.

But, they just aren't a good team with no Naz or McDaniels.

He was but Murray a killer. Nuggets a completely different team w him healthy. They gonna have to raise his number way above the 22.5 it been for me to stop playing him anytime soon! Ant Is fun to watch but he not nearly as consistent as Murray imo, dude is big time.

Porter getting in early foul trouble screwed me out of hitting a combined sgp I hit everything in the bucks game, everything in Denver gane cept damn Porter 3+ treys. Freaking bummer cause he was shooting it well too, just didn’t get enough looks and sitting most the 1st half left him w only 3 attempts. It’s nice to be in playoffs and actually winning some nba bets, far cry from the regular season. Lol

Not gonna go back on my warriors plan, said I was willing to lose game 3 if they didn’t win game 2. Turnovers been a serious problem, they gotta clean that up but I also think refs controlled gane 2 for kings, can’t imagine that happens here. I still think this gonna be a long series, warriors been around enough to know they still in same spot they were to start the series where they just need to take 1 in sac town. Fairly confident they win these next 2 at home and I don’t think they can afford to risk this gane coming down to the wire so I’m fine laying the -5.5, if they lose so be it, I’ll wash my hands of this series and find some other winners!

Kinda like a kawhi ov 27.5/Powell 15+ points at +200 play. Powell been just under 15 both games, I tend to think roll players score more at home. Kawhi gonna have to continue scoring 30+ and he looks like the guy who has carried teams to championships.

The suns price a bit crazy imo, I kinda lean them to win the series but making them road favs to a team we have seen is way deeper and able to play with them? I’d be shocked if clippers didn’t take one of these 2 games so I gotta take the plus money here, much rather chase home dogs for a win than the mess I have myself in with warriors. Hopefully we get a see-saw going and flippers take game 3, if not I’ll be fine betting them again gm4 but rather get this W and then take suns. The longer this series goes it gonna be interesting with the amount of minutes suns stars have to play while clippers have a strong rotation. I’d think Ty lue will make good adjustments, hopefully something different than doubling kd so everyone else can torch them defense! Clippers bench was 4-19 from 3 in Phoenix, smart money says the roll players shoot better at home and that gonna be a problem for suns as they can’t match the bench production clippers capable of, kd and book will keep being kd and book but I think it unlikely Craig plays as well in La and he has been a huge contributor the 1st couple games.

So wanted to play Luke Kennard 3point and PRA prop yesterday……can’t find it…..they had him for game 1 but not game too….smh….

Just realized

Road teams that are dogs that Covered also won game straight up in game 1

Lakers….Knicks…..Clippers…..Heat

They all lost the game ATS in game 2

Road dogs that lost ATS in game 1
Also lost ATS in game 2

Nets….Hawks….Timberwolves…Warriors

Posted this in the in-game too…

Gonna try 2 game mini chase on the road teams ats……
got better lines with the 2-0 teams
Boston…..half of game 1&2 ( -10 to -5 )
Philly……..half of game 1&2 ( -10 to -5 )
Denver…..more than half of game 1&2 ( -8 to -2 )
Sacramento….+more than half of game 1&2 ( -2.5 to + 5.5 )

The 1-1 teams….
Cleveland……gonna be back and forth series…
Lakers….Ja coming back, so no star player out angle
Phoenix…..weird how Westbrick went 3-19 and they win but he goes off with perfect FT shooting and they lose…
Milwaukee….like Emkee said, loss of Hero huge and getting Giannis back

These pussies don’t have any props up for warriors roll players. Just Wiggins, clay, Steph. That some bs, those guys scoring be same without Draymond, it the roll players that gonna get more minutes and step up! This some bs. I really want to see Poole props and others.

Gonna try 2 game mini chase on the road teams ats……
got better lines with the 2-0 teams
Boston…..half of game 1&2 ( -10 to -5 )
Philly……..half of game 1&2 ( -10 to -5 )
Denver…..more than half of game 1&2 ( -8 to -2 )
Sacramento….+more than half of game 1&2 ( -2.5 to + 5.5 )

The 1-1 teams….
Cleveland……gonna be back and forth series…
Lakers….Ja coming back, so no star player out angle
Phoenix…..weird how Westbrick went 3-19 and they win but he goes off with perfect FT shooting and they lose…
Milwaukee….like Emkee said, loss of Hero huge and getting Giannis back

Westbrook had the best 3-19 game I’d ever seen tho. He won game 1 with the offensive boards that lead to several dagger 3s and then that defensive play on booker at the end that was just fantastic! I can’t stand him but gotta give him his flowers for the way he played despite shooting so awful. If only he had some self awareness and didn’t continue shooting on nights he can’t hit the broad side of the barn! Then game 2 where he made a bunch of good defensive plays and was shockingly efficient from the field he had a couple killer turnovers when they were trying to come back. The guy is the ultimate wild card, dunno what you gonna get and he capable of winning or losing any game for them!!

clippers as dogs a must play at home, I think this a zig zag series (much like cavs/ny), even if they do lose gm3 I’ll be totally happy coming back and betting them with plus money in gm4. Obviously I’d much prefer getting the W game 3 then I can bet suns game 4! I feel very strongly this series gonna be 2-2 after 4. There no question flippers role players are better and roll players almost always play better at home. I expect Craig’s numbers to take a hit these next 2 games while flippers bench is gonna shoot way better than 4-19 from 3 like they did the 1st 2 games. Powell should be very good tonight, Hyland will shoot it better, Mann will be plus in +/- and line now up to +3,5, not real interested in the points but now it a tough decision.

Im with you on cavs, that another series im totally confident will be 2-2 after 4. Another thing in this series is rebounds a huge difference maker, im assuming Knicks will win on boards after being embarrassed gm2, if that Happens I’ll be on Mobley and Allen rebounds in game 4, did same thing game 2 and they both hit their totals easily..

Im not ready to bail on warriors, im
Not as confident this series will be 2-2 going back to sac town but right now I still lean that way. I guess it shouldn’t have been any surprise that it gets their by both home teams holding court seeing how garbage dubs been on road all year! Not thrilled laying the -6 but I don’t expect warriors gonna let this game be close enough it could get sideways on them. They just gotta stop with all the careless turnover, I’d like to see Kuminga get some more run, I though he was becoming a usable rotation piece toward end the season but now he buried on end of bench, they could use his athleticism! Peyton seems to be getting his legs underneath him quickly and he a huge piece for them defending Fox. I could be crazy but I think Draymond out tonight could be a blessing in disguise as some these younger kids need to take on more minutes imo. If they lose tonight so be it, not like I went crazy, im just not ready to bail after 1 loss.

This tv guy can say what he wants bout refs but game 2 when kings were in the bonus with 10:30 to go in 3rd qrtr was one the more redic things I seen in a playoff game. Calling 5 ticky tack fouls in 90 seconds made it all but impossible for warriors to go on a run in 3rd, anytime momentum started to shift as all we got a whistle 50 foot from basket for 2 shots kings.

Teams up 2-0 in a series are 410-32 or 92.8% to win that series. 92.8% implies a line of somewhere around -1300

Yet you can still get Sacramento -180.

I’m sure 2-0 after home games is less that that is it not? 2-0 on road i assume they have won 99% those series.

I’m sure 2-0 after home games is less that that is it not? 2-0 on road i assume they have won 99% those series.

Unfortunately I don't have that breakdown but I would have to think teams up 2-0 on the road must be a pretty small subset

Teams up 2-0 in a series are 410-32 or 92.8% to win that series. 92.8% implies a line of somewhere around -1300

Yet you can still get Sacramento -180.

I know one thing, warriors have to win every home game to have any chance, there no way in hell they win 5 and 7 in Sacramento!

Yea I was ready to load up on GS

Still thinking there…

What y’all feeling? Anyone got a good lean?

Yea I was ready to load up on GS

Still thinking there…

What y’all feeling? Anyone got a good lean?

Im playing them tonight. Think I’m laying the points as I don’t really want a -245 ticket in a close game and I don’t think warriors leave their season up to the last 4 minutes. Then again if they would drop some roll player props for warriors I would look at a same game parlay where I would think bout money line or at least buying down to -4. I need props up for the roll players tho! Thinking might be a clay game but Poole should get extra minutes tonight and should shoot well at home.

I took them 1H -3.5 and am thinking of adding full game.

I think this is their win but Sac gets the series. If thats true, there'll be an even better series price on sac tomorrow

I really think this still gonna be 2-2, not convinced warriors can win a road game but think they hold serve at home.

These Mfers. Now looney on the prop board but still no Poole or Peyton! This so weak. They have known draymond be out for 2 days and they still havnt figured out the lines they gonna hang? Or they just holding back so not as many bets get made on those guys? Shady cock-a-roaches!!

I just bet a rare over on Sabonis tonight. I bet his PRA under twice and won both because Draymond was fairly effective against him.

I think he is fine and maybe a bit pissed at the stomp. He'd love nothing more than to show Draymond what he's missing

I just bet a rare over on Sabonis tonight. I bet his PRA under twice and won both because Draymond was fairly effective against him.

I think he is fine and maybe a bit pissed at the stomp. He'd love nothing more than to show Draymond what he's missing

He brought the stomp on himself, dude a punk but I tend to agree.

That totally ruins my plans for tonight and series. Guess that why suns line started creeping up, word started leaking, now it gonna fly up.

I might tail on this….had his over in game 1…..not even close….hit a few overs last week of season including a triple double on sabonis…. Not touching his triple double cause his teammates sucks azz when he passes to them lately

I might tail on this….had his over in game 1…..not even close….hit a few overs last week of season including a triple double on sabonis…. Not touching his triple double cause his teammates sucks azz when he passes to them lately

You can’t trust the Keegan Murray of the world on the road.

You can’t trust the Keegan Murray of the world on the road.
Lol….don’t remind me….had his 3 points prop along with Huerter…they been brick city lately….to top it off….Murray only plays like 14 mins a game…..not good enough

Maybe a Nolan Powell PRA or point prop tonight?

Russ gonna have a monster game but the kind that isn’t conducive of his team winning. Russ triple dub?

Was looking at the suns games for props….thought I saw some props and then it went away and show only suns players..

Maybe Eric Gordon PRA and 3 point prop too?

Back