*** 1st Round Playoff Discussion ***

GP junior been injury riddled. He's still getting back into it...

He can, to an extent...

Fox is the least known star in the league because of West Coast and this being his first series in 6 years.

Guy is unreal.

Guys like I and @guaranteeed been watching him/them on league pass for years.

I couldn’t believe Ball kid got drafted ahead of Fox, Fox cooked him in the tourney didn’t he?

Yes, that was the exact game I got my man crush on Fox.

I had no idea wtf lakers were doing drafting ball and his daddy. They had tons of pressure on them to do it but man it felt dumb at the time. In fairness to ball he has turned into a really nice player when healthy but drafting him set them back and im sure cost them a ton in tylonal listening to his daddy.

Yeah.

Like Draymond I believe said, they cannot let Monk have that game.

Malik got to the basket whenever he wanted to. That's an issue.

Sabonis will be much better tonight methinks.
Play sabonis triple double……..need his teammates to shoot better

Tucker points total at 4.5 +100 only and 3 point at 0.5 -167 and PRA at 8.5 only
Seth curry too….PRA only 7, points 5 and 3 at 0.5 high juices…..parlay Tucker and Seth

Almost hit 4 teamer last game……washed up Joe Harris so useless that cost me last game

Play sabonis triple double……..need his teammates to shoot better

Tucker points total at 4.5 +100 only and 3 point at 0.5 -167 and PRA at 8.5 only
Seth curry too….PRA only 7, points 5 and 3 at 0.5 high juices…..parlay Tucker and Seth

Almost hit 4 teamer last game……washed up Joe Harris so useless that cost me last game
Good stuff.

Might be right on Sabby.

Same on Tuck 3 pointer. Corner pocket!

61-55 at half was surprising.

I missed the 1h.

Foxy kept them in the game first 8 of third then it was a team run to get that lead.

4th was the Kentucky show with some Steph heroics the other way.

61-55 at half was surprising.

I missed the 1h.

Foxy kept them in the game first 8 of third then it was a team run to get that lead.

4th was the Kentucky show with some Steph heroics the other way.
Game 1 started slow…..Hit live 1q o 56.5 and 1h o 117
Then added 1q o 58.5 and 1h o 119.5…..

So many missed bunnies end of 1q and 1H…..ended up loosing juice…..

Huerter and Murray combined 0-8 from 3 for the kings in game 1…..
Parlay them both and Poole to hit at least 2 three’s……gotta rebet them 2 along with Seth and tucker since Poole might be out or he could be ineffective

Might played all quarters Overs in the GS game…..remembered I did this once few years ago with the GS game and I went 0-6…….

I know fox scored most his points after the half. He said afterword he was just feeling out the spied and how physical the playoff game was gonna be. Seems like he figured out pretty quickly it ain’t a problem for him. Lol

I thought bout giving up after that trash warriors game last night, I can’t stomach watching refs call 5 fouls in 1:30 of 3rd qrtr putting kings in bonus for 10+ min! That is such nonsense it unfathomable to me: I’d think Knicks/cavs a series the nba would love to see go 6-7 games so I figure if they gonna help anyone it would be cavs. Warriors can easily go home and make series 2-2, so while I expected them to Win game 2 that could have turned that series into a rather short one, cavs can’t go to Ny down 0-2 or series be over in 5, nba don’t want that plus the reasons cavs lost were mostly things that be easy to clean up, getting Killed on the offensive glass shouldn’t happen again, that right there wouida changed the outcome of game 1. Gotta like cavs tonight, laying the points scares me but if it closer than that it hardly a given they win!!

I thought I was gonna be all over Jalen brown point prop but 27.5 feels a good 2-3 points higher than he was most the regular season!! Maybe not, I finally stopped playing nba regular season awhile back so maybe I’m remembering wrong or earlier in year. He did average just under 27 so guess it a reasonable number., my issue is playoff hoops usually lower scoring than regular season so I don’t like idea of players points being inflated! I had in my head it be 25-25, lol, the reason I like it anyways cause I think hawks a great matchup for Brown, they got wings who can defend Tatum a bit, that leaves tiny Tre Young or skinny Murray defending Brown, that should be a matchup he gets whatever he wants when he wants!! Highlighted by fact he not only lead team in scoring game 1 but he also got 12 boards!! I don’t think the rebounds were a fluke either. Of course those small and/or skinny guards gonna struggle boxing him out, thsy shoot lot of 3s so he gonna get longer defensive rebounds, there really not much reason for Boston to overwork Robert Williams. They have his rebounds true to his season average at 6.5, really think he eclipses that most the games this series!

Booker points prop maybe? Kd makes booker life pretty easy, feel like him and kd should both be taking a handful more shots if they wanna win, kd 15 shots and booker 19
In game 1 wasn’t enough for either imo. Book needs to take and make a few treys also. 27.5, if suns gonna win him and kd need to be scoring 65 combined, not 55ish.

I've seen following reasons..

- the stomp
- his ensuing actions with crowd
- injury to Sabonis
Still if sabonis doesn’t grab him nothing happens.
How many other guys wouldn’t do the same if their foot was grabbed like that.
I get the repeat offender didn’t help his case but the suspension is crazy to me.

Still if sabonis doesn’t grab him nothing happens.
How many other guys wouldn’t do the same if their foot was grabbed like that.
I get the repeat offender didn’t help his case but the suspension is crazy to me.
Most of the time….the instigators don’t get shit, it’s usually the retaliators that get fined and called on……

Just catching up, hadn't heard anything but I assume with the line move that Ja isn't playing tonight?

I rolled with memphis tonight. Imo Lakers gonna win series but grizz no strangers to playin without Ja, I think they will play well tonight and there no damn way lakers will get those same kind of games out of the roll players on the road against a desperate memphis team. Think it would have to be monster games from AD and bron to win tonight, I’ll take my chances that don’t happen.

Gonna keep rolling with my guy Jamal Murray ov 22.5 points. I didn’t think he had any chance to cash game 1, I turned channel/went to bed he had 9 points or so half way thru the 3rd and nugs had a big lead so didn’t expect a ton more, I was pleasantly shocked to wake up and see he had 24!! I guess the nice thing bout playoffs guys not gonna sit out the 4th unless they have a 30+ point lead!! Anyways I think Jokic will be more distributor this series as wolves have size to prevent him from scoring a ton and no real answers for nugs pg or wings, no chance Conley old ass can stay with Murray! Might play Porter jr 3s again also, think it only 2.5, I’d Expect him to hit 3+ in every hole game!!

I've seen following reasons..

- the stomp
- his ensuing actions with crowd
- injury to Sabonis

History.

I think sobonis faking injury or he a pussy., o didn’t like only Draymond gettin booted from game. The stomp don’t happen if that coward don’t grab his leg, that not a basketball play, maybe in Lithuania or wherever he from it is but not here in America! You grab my leg you should be ready to get stomped on! Suspending him for game 3 total bs imo.

Just catching up, hadn't heard anything but I assume with the line move that Ja isn't playing tonight?

I assumed not. I don’t even hate that for memphis, I like lakers to win series regardless but grizz has played plenty without Ja and played well. They be desperate tonight and Jones a good distributor, weakens the bench a bit but it be ok, someone will step up and contribute at home. No way lakers get 52 out of reeves and Hachimura again, not on the road, if ever! Lol.

It back to memphis -1 now? I almost rather Ja didn’t play. I guess don’t matter, long as he don’t play and play poorly I think griz win either way, it not like they new to the playoffs. They will even it up!

Unless bron turns back the clock 10 years and goes Ham, AD gets triple J into early foul trouble and dominates, that only way I think lakers winning.

I dunno if giannis plays, if there any chance of making it worse I would sit him. Bucks can win without him, even if they lose I think they could easily win next 4 assuming he comes back healthy. Playing or not I like milw 1st qrtr.

The suspension is pretty tough for GSW.

I think the reason is(not saying wrong or right):

-past history
-post celebration/crowd interaction
-pretty sure Silver was in attendance for that game….has to have a little play on it

The suspension is pretty tough for GSW.

I think the reason is(not saying wrong or right):

-past history
-post celebration/crowd interaction
-pretty sure Silver was in attendance for that game….has to have a little play on it

In years past it woulda been a killer, I don’t think it will be here. Maybe a blessing in disguise as they can get more skilled guys involved. For the whole series it would be, game 3 where they probably gonna score 140 I think it be ok.

Back