*** 1st Round Playoff Discussion ***

Couldn't imagine betting AD props and seeing him fall over, and over and over again on those glass joints.
He Gucci but you are so correct but this is that one exception Lakers did nice job managing minutes in February to leave something in tank for postseason and when they increased his mins per game by over 2 mins per game from Feb to March and that translated Into increase scoring by nearly 5 pts per game
Memphis doesn't have personnel on roster to distrup AD

He Gucci but you are so correct but this is that one exception Lakers did nice job managing minutes in February to leave something in tank for postseason and when they increased his mins per game by over 2 mins per game from Feb to March and that translated Into increase scoring by nearly 5 pts per game
Memphis doesn't have personnel on roster to distrup AD

I don’t have nothing against it bud, he should for sure get it. Had you just said you took ad double double or any his props I wouldn’t have thought anything of it, making this Mfer one your biggest bets ever tho? You got balls of steel man, I couldn’t do it.

Gambling gods were on my side last nite…..hit Boston-7 and Atl +8.5 and +9….game landed at 8 with that BS 3 by Atl bench player….lol at how you hit middles with smallest margins but the the ones with like 10-30 pony differences…..

To top it off….had Denver 2H over and both TT overs and went 2-0-1 with them going to OT….first OT game in the playoffs….was liking Minnesota 2H too……

Lost too much on NBA last week and went gun shy today….went 3-1 on bucks first half…missed 1H over by the hook….

Like Bucks but line too high…..tailed a few cappers and went ML route with Boston and Denver

Played overs and Memphis in the lake game…
Really wanted to load up on Memphis 1H TT over at 53.5 after the cold shooting from game 3

Man I wanna take all these big dawgs

I wanna stop betting nba playoffs already! Lmao. I been torched last few days starting with bucks gm3 when they tricked me into thinking Giannis would play till last night where he did play and these losers blew a 101-89 lead with 5 min or whatever left! How the living fuck a supposedly good defensive team let’s the heat’s one freaking guy kill them is beyond me? They score 30 points the last 5-6 min?!?! That more than they scored in any other freaking qrtr!!! Shit had me thinking I had a crappy Mlb day when I went 4-2! Butler a beast but what else do Heat have? Why can’t we double or triple team this Mfer soon as he crosses half court??

Man I wanna take all these big dawgs

Good god, I just looked at the lines for tonight, these lines are massive! They making it impossible to even take the favs ml! What’s the point? I’m with you on at least 2 the 3, I dunno if I can play hawks but flippers and even wolves it gotta be the points or nothing. I don’t think either those teams will lay down, hawks might. Of course this means hawks will probably win! Lol.

Westbriok been smashing his props, don’t see much chance he doesn’t keep going crazy.

Ant Edwards has been smashing his point total since after gm1, gotta think he continues to score.

I think I’m willing to play Murray again even tho last game annoyed me the way Jokic stayed clogging the lane so he had to drop it off to him everytime he drive into thr lane!!

Those all top of my head.

Like KJ said…..Murray doesn’t do shit in the 3rd quarter in terms of scoring…..maybe he saving it for the home crowd?

Like KJ said…..Murray doesn’t do shit in the 3rd quarter in terms of scoring…..maybe he saving it for the home crowd?

Beats me. Last game he didn’t have the jumper working and it just seemed like every freaking time he got into lane Jokic was there in the way and drawing more guys into paint. My concern would be minny kinda figured out they much better off making Jokic a scorer, I think nuggets look a lot better when Jokic plays more distributor and only scores 20ish while he gets all the other guys going. I can’t think off top my head but wanna say his assist were way down in gm4, think there a pretty big correlation to that and twolves winning. I don’t think minny has much chance tonight, as we saw in game 4 even when they have control the game it goes down to wire. When nuggets have control it not really close. Murry p/ar might be smarter than just poiints, he been getting plenty of rebounds and assist, I have to look at the number, I assume his points the same 22.5 it been? Porter jr to hit 3+ treys is probably a good bet, even the games he was either in foul trouble and/or not shooting well he still hit a couple 3s late. I’d expect big energy early and he knocks a few down right out the gates. He missed a few ones in gm4 he was so wide open I think it confused him! lol

Ant seems like the only consistent scorer….he at least drives to the hoops at times where he seems unstoppable……he shooting at a very high percentage too….AnT pra might need a look at if Minnesota were to cover

Also, the Phoenix suns have not covered the 1Q and 1H line……might take Clippers 1Q and the over in case Phoenix goes off 1 Q….
Clippers 1H TT over 51 looks like a play….with Kawaii….they went over this number
Game 3 landed at 51 and game 4 landed at 47 after a 30 point 1Q

Ant seems like the only consistent scorer….he at least drives to the hoops at times where he seems unstoppable……he shooting at a very high percentage too….AnT pra might need a look at if Minnesota were to cover

Also, the Phoenix suns have not covered the 1Q and 1H line……might take Clippers 1Q and the over in case Phoenix goes off 1 Q….
Clippers 1H TT over 51 looks like a play….with Kawaii….they went over this number
Game 3 landed at 51 and game 4 landed at 47 after a 30 point 1Q

I probably will do a ant points prop w wolves and the points. Maybe Ant straight also, once he realized a playoff series was happening (after game 1), he been unstoppable, really can’t see that ending cause nuggets have to pay attention to the bigs.

Westbrook in some fashion w clippers and the points has some appeal also. Might just throw all kinds of guys together, connect 2 different sgp’s with ant, Porter jr treys, wolves, westbriok something, booker points.

All 3 series end tonight.

That's fine with me, as all Game 6s would be Thurs and that's NFL draft night.

Perfect scenario for me.

For totals, peek BCs elimination game thread before making any decisions...

For totals, peek BCs elimination game thread before making any decisions...

Remember, that was an easy under in G4 in Minnesota until overtime hit.

Unpopular opinion:

I noticed he ran right off the court after missing the shot. I loved it personally
He went mad punk while everyone else shook hands like you do after a series ends

It was fucked up regardless of the assault charges. So you hate losing like every other motherfucker in life.

He went mad punk while everyone else shook hands like you do after a series ends

It was fucked up regardless of the assault charges. So you hate losing like every other motherfucker in life.
I’ll take it In today’s world. I bet he did not get much flack from his opponents

I’ll take it In today’s world. I bet he did not get much flack from his opponents
His opponents aren't who are dissecting him and paying his contract

Don't go punk, pretty low bar to stand above

Makes me think he's an emotional pussy

FFS shake hands then cry in the locker room

Don't run off like the punch line he is today

Do the Cavs have any picks coming up or does Utah have them all along with the MIP? That bench is dreadful. Mobley should be the 5 in todays NBA and Lauri should be at the 4 with all of their picks in tact.

Do the Cavs have any picks coming up or does Utah have them all along with the MIP? That bench is dreadful. Mobley should be the 5 in todays NBA and Lauri should be at the 4 with all of their picks in tact.
Next decade gonna suck for their fans but they have a bunch of decades to draw experience on.

Let's call for tip's statue

Next decade gonna suck for their fans but they have a bunch of decades to draw experience on.

Let's call for tip's statue

No one said go all in. They had a nice young roster. Being a top 6 seed would have been growth and they could still have 2 of their young core vs Mitchell. No one ever envisioned Mitchell winning ships as a 6-2 gunner.

Warriors/lakers ml’s to finish these off? Everyone ready for the 2md round. I don’t think either these 2 will let these go back. Pays bout even money. I’m actually tempted to lay the -4.5 w lakers but maybe that being greedy?

I like bron rebounds over 9.5, he has gotten dd boards in all but 1 game.

Looney ov 12.5 boards, ever since the dreymond off day he been smashing this.

Curry ov 31.5? You gotta think he comes out firing to end this thing.

That bout all I got. No clue what lakers get from Ad since he was good last game, he didn’t get the memo everyone else was waiting for game 6? Lol. I don’t think he has to be great tonight cause the lakers role players step up at home. Bron prob carry this game when it matters after sucking it up last game, Is he ever gonna make some 3s? This Mfer super cold this series!!! Yet they keep putting him at 2.5 treys.

Playing the streaks

NYK= WLWWW = juiced
UUUUU = +4

Miami = WLWWW = juiced
OOOOO = +4

Philadelphia = WW(W/P)W = +3 or 4 depending line
OUUU = +1

Denver = WWWLL = +2
UOOPO = +1

Boston = WWLWLW = -3
UUOOOO = +3

Phoenix = LWLWL = -4
POOUO = -1

Lakers = WLWWL……..Juice so far
OUUOU……..-2 so far

GS = LLWLW……….-2 so far
OUUOO……..juice so far

Bron has never let a series he was up 3-1 get to a 7th game, he better not start tonight. I know nba wants to see lakers/warriors so seems to me it be in their best interest to help a square like me win some money tonight cause neither one chances of winning game 7 on road that great.

Back