Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 43-27 (61%)

Going to the Laker game tonight. Ninth row baby.

Indiana -2 (-110 @ Greek)
Situational handicapping at its finest. We have the superior team with quadruple revenge, including double home-revenge (both heartbreaking losses at that). This game has been circled for Indy since the schedule was released in August. Especially circled for the ex-Hawk Harrington, who's recent play tells me he's been looking ahead to this game. He will be super-focused tonight. We have the better coach who has revenge on his mind too. Indy just went over .500 and the goal is to not look back. Now, Atlanta is again without second-leading scorer Lue. They're off the most brutal loss in quite some time, and are completely deflated and discouraged. Terrible state of mind in the Atlanta locker room. Peep some of these awful quotes.

When are we going to learn our lesson?" Woodson said. "These guys have heard me say it over and over again that we have to finish games. But we're not getting it done."

"Our guys have been playing not to win," Woodson said. "Everybody's second-guessing themselves. For what, I don't know."

"They just went on a run, and when they hit us, we backed down," said Hawks forward Josh Smith. "We're not supposed to do that. We're supposed to be able to take the blow, and give them another blow."

"We're a bunch of frontrunners. When we're rolling, everybody can make shots, everybody can makes plays. But when somebody hits us in the mouth, we back down." -- Joe Johnson

Indiana pulls away and sweeps this road trip.
:shake:

With you on the Pacemakers on this one. Great situation, plus Harrington's teammates are getting him pumped for this as well.

"Come on, you know you want to put 40 or 50 on them after what they did to you last summer," O'Neal said.

"I really didn't like how the summer went," said Harrington, who thought he would get a longer deal worth more money. "I just think they could have helped me a lot better than they did. That's an issue between me and (Knight). I think in his mind he did help me, but he knows in his heart he didn't."

Article:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061222/SPORTS04/612220498/1088

I just wish they had a player prop for Harrington on Pinny...would pound that like no other

metsrp86 said:
With you on the Pacemakers on this one. Great situation, plus Harrington's teammates are getting him pumped for this as well.

"Come on, you know you want to put 40 or 50 on them after what they did to you last summer," O'Neal said.

"I really didn't like how the summer went," said Harrington, who thought he would get a longer deal worth more money. "I just think they could have helped me a lot better than they did. That's an issue between me and (Knight). I think in his mind he did help me, but he knows in his heart he didn't."

Article:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061222/SPORTS04/612220498/1088

I just wish they had a player prop for Harrington on Pinny...would pound that like no other

Greek has OVER 16 points at -110

Thanks for the recommendation!

Adding........

Harrington OVER 16 Points (-110 @ Greek)
Harrington started to give the standard "I'm going let the game come to me" answer when teammate Jermaine O'Neal said what Harrington was probably thinking.

It wouldn't surprise Harrington's teammates if he took his game to another level tonight. He left Atlanta with a sour taste following a drawn-out free agency saga that took almost two months to complete.

Harrington's eyes automatically went to today's game when the schedule was released. Tonight is the type of game that could help him improve his 3-of-14 shooting in the past two games.

He has a history of playing well the first time he faces a former team. He scored 30 points on 12-of-19 shooting in his first game against the Pacers in 2004, after they traded him to Atlanta.

Killa said:
Greek has OVER 16 points at -110

I really wish I had an account with Greek right now....this is somewhat similar to the Prince situation last night. Prince was mired in a 4 game slump and came through last night even in the low scoring affair (Saunders said they were going to get him more involved)...now Harrington, who has also been slumping lately has motivation against his former team (His teammates have said they want him to have a big game)...only way it doesnt hit is if he tries to hard and has a terrible night, but I know he will get more than his normal share of shot attempts.

remember that vince bet killa? d u see him fukking up like vince did?

Al can muscle marvin.. that being said, if he is your leading scorer and go to guy, you will lose... I wouldnt be suprised to see the hawks win this game. They usually win these games as dogs. Joe Johnson will have a field day. :shake:

thecakeoff said:
AL O16 pts -155 now :new_shocked:

Prob like last night when BAR and I hit the Prince Over....but much bigger change this time. Crazy shit happens to the juice when the limit is only $500.

take the under mets pacers will be feeding jermaine o'neil all night

Already locked in the Pacers -2 and Harrington OVER 16 points....Not sure how I feel on the O/U for the game, but 2 bets on one game is enough for me right now

locked in the Pacers -2 -110 there also (was -2 -121 on Pinny at the time)....was thinking of signing up with them anyway for their props, and this was a good spot i didnt want to miss....though the 8.9% that Neteller takes out for Instacash sucked

Supersav said:
Gibril hasnt played great since his rookie year whats the deal?

(2nd year) 2005 - led the team with 114 tackles (92 solo),also had 2 interceptions, 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles

(3rd year) 2006- 91 tackles so far (70 solo), 2 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles

Id say hes done pretty well for himself. At 6' 197, prob the hardest hitting pound for pound safety around IMO. Also think hes one of the most underrated defensive players in the league (can you tell he's my favorite player?).

Back