‘18-‘19 START’em or SIT’em

No way you can justify Tate or Baldwin. Ridley tempting at home but too inconsistent, lot of games where he didn‘t break 50.

Green is reliable every week and Denver ranks 12th against #1 receiver. I don‘t think Boyd would be a bad choice tho especially as Green should attract attention and there‘s the variable in his returning from injury. Both dominate overwhelmingly the receiving stats so i don‘t think you go wrong either way.

Oakland ranks dead last against tight end so Kelce is the no-brainer here.

So Kelce

Green
Boyd

Ridley

Tate/Baldwin

i got a tough choice this week now that AJ Green is back but Carson Palmer is now out... Boyd has been a nice replacement for Green being out, but the new QB has me worried.

PPR - pick 2

Kelce
Boyd
Green
Baldwin
Tate
Ridley
Kelce for sure
Baldwin

Sorry for late reply.... at the theater for a flick

Kelce all day long, especially with Watkins out and the new dynamic at RB. Gotta think AJ Green returns to the #1 spot in Cincy over Boyd. Baldwin/Tate/Ridley all a cut below.
Hope Kelce more than made up for whatever 2nd choice was used.

Last edited:
OK, interesting week upcoming, Melvin still out so looking on the wire for some help. This week there is a bunch! Rank these three:

Samuels, PIT - next man up for Tomlin, not much experience, made a nice catch and run vs LAC when Conner left, Tomlin hinting at this being a committee with Ridley. Nice matchup vs Oak.
Wilson Jr, SF - got a nice workload last week after Breida went down, and Breida is already ruled out this week. Matchup is OK vs Denver. Would assume Wilson will get most of the work but Morris lurks in the weeds.
Jackson, SD - eight nice carries and a TD in the 2nd half vs Pitt when Ekeler was mostly ineffective. Gets the dream matchup with Cincy that Lindsay just torched. Caught no passes though and Ekeler is still technically the primary back so workload level is still iffy.

OK, interesting week upcoming, Melvin still out so looking on the wire for some help. This week there is a bunch! Rank these three:

Samuels, PIT - next man up for Tomlin, not much experience, made a nice catch and run vs LAC when Conner left, Tomlin hinting at this being a committee with Ridley. Nice matchup vs Oak.
Wilson Jr, SF - got a nice workload last week after Breida went down, and Breida is already ruled out this week. Matchup is OK vs Denver. Would assume Wilson will get most of the work but Morris lurks in the weeds.
Jackson, SD - eight nice carries and a TD in the 2nd half vs Pitt when Ekeler was mostly ineffective. Gets the dream matchup with Cincy that Lindsay just torched. Caught no passes though and Ekeler is still technically the primary back so workload level is still iffy.

I've got Conners who is out as well, so I'm put a claim in for Samuels. May back it up for Wilson Jr. Not sure I use either tw but I want to pick them up to see what happens.

Jackson is taken already, but I actually like him best

Playoff decision.

Conners is out Sunday so I need to make a decision what to do here.

Need to fill the rb and flex. It is a 1ppr and 1/2 point per carry. RB get a big bonus for carry's. 20 carries = 10 pts, so I like to use backs in the flex because they are guaranteed pts regardless of yds gained. Not a big fan of this but that's the rules.\

Pick one back and then a flex

Options:
Michel v Miami
Carson V. Minny
Samuels @Oak
Woods @Chi.

Playoff decision.

Conners is out Sunday so I need to make a decision what to do here.

Need to fill the rb and flex. It is a 1ppr and 1/2 point per carry. RB get a big bonus for carry's. 20 carries = 10 pts, so I like to use backs in the flex because they are guaranteed pts regardless of yds gained. Not a big fan of this but that's the rules.\

Pick one back and then a flex

Options:
Michel v Miami
Carson V. Minny
Samuels @Oak
Woods @Chi.

Those carry points make a big difference!

Based on ESPN projections the points come out as:
Michel 22
Carson 21
Samuels 21.9
Woods 16

I like Michel as the RB, he carried the rock 25 times against Miami last time they played. Projection is at 16 carries, I'd say that's comfortable.

Flex I'd say Samuels based on the strong offense vs bad defense, and Carson still being a little banged up.

I've got Conners who is out as well, so I'm put a claim in for Samuels. May back it up for Wilson Jr. Not sure I use either tw but I want to pick them up to see what happens.

Jackson is taken already, but I actually like him best
I ended up with Jackson as two eliminated teams scooped up Wilson and Samuels.

In a win and in scenario this week, figure to be a 60-40 favorite. Have Lennie going on Thursday, need the other RB and a flex, ppr scoring:

Mark Ingram - High total implies fantasy points all around, although last year in the two TB games Kamara dominated and Ingram scored <10 each game, so this matchup may be a Kamara game. Inclined to play Ingram anyway.

Justin Jackson - Bengals are the best matchup possible, they allow enough points to support Ekeler and Jackson as viable plays. How much does Lynn respect the 2nd half performance against the Steelers though? Ekeler could hog touches with the easy going and Jackson get stuck with a mop up role. See Lindsay and Freeman last week.

Zay Jones - Sneaky pick up this week, going against a Jets team he lit up 3 weeks ago. Has had two really good games sandwiched by a donut, but that was against the Jags which I am inclined to excuse. Should see 8+ targets, especially with Benjamin and Holmes both released this week. Air yards have been good and Allen can throw it a bit. Has had a nose for the end zone too.

Hope Kelce more than made up for whatever 2nd choice was used.
i crushed my opponent with Mahomes, Kelce, Gurley, and McCaffery... he had Jones, Thomas, Thielen and no RBs which was a huge down week for that WR crew...

I made the playoffs. And I had the highest scoring week last week of the whole year.

Now on to the playoffs.

Need help at QB
PPr

Winston Vs Saints
Or
Goff Vs Bears

Pick 2
Tarik Cohen
Jordan Howard Vs La
P. Lindsey Vs SF
Dion Lewis Vs Jax
Gus Edwards Vs KC
James White Vs Mia

Set at WR so I don’t wanna use an RB as a flex

OBJr
AB
Diggs

I made the playoffs. And I had the highest scoring week last week of the whole year.

Now on to the playoffs.

Need help at QB
PPr

Winston Vs Saints
Or
Goff Vs Bears

Pick 2
Tarik Cohen
Jordan Howard Vs La
P. Lindsey Vs SF
Dion Lewis Vs Jax
Gus Edwards Vs KC
James White Vs Mia

Set at WR so I don’t wanna use an RB as a flex

OBJr
AB
Diggs
I lean Jameis. Home game, better matchup, Jameis will get rush yards, Bucs don't run much otherwise.

Lindsey and probably White over Cohen and Edwards, although the last 3 are close. With Trubisky in I think the Bears use their WRs better than when Daniels was in, so a little lower ceiling for Cohen. I'm intrigued by Edwards IF the Ravens can execute their game plan and run about 40 times with 35 minute TOP. White has a steady role as the pass catching back, even with Burkhead back.

No room to play both? They're both great. I lean Fournette just because with Trubisky playing the Bears get a lot more options in play to move the ball. Fournette will get a ton of touches and if Jax can get to the goalline he'll be the first option.

I tend to agree. Cohen was a beast under Chase. I just scared off of the Thursday night game. Seen so many flops. And I have no idea which Titans defense shows up.

1 pt per league...

not sure who to start at my flex (RB/WR only)

Jeff Wilson
Kenyan Drake
Spencer Ware
Allen Robinson

I am starting the Broncos defence tomorrow. I still lean towards starting Jeff Wilson but what do y'all think?

Thanks!

rest of rb/wr roster

cohen
michael thomas
kamara

semi finals showdown. already starting Kelce, so Pick 2. PPR.

Tyler Boyd
Doug Baldwin
Golden Tate
Calvin Ridley
Courtland Sutton
Gus Edwards

Green out (who i had) and Boyd #1 WR but concerned vs a good LAC defense.
Baldwin game time decision on Monday. don't think i can wait to find out on Monday he is out.
Tate getting more involved in Eagles offense with his last game looking like he could be a great option.
Ridley is very up and down. against a poor Packers def he might be up for a good showing.
Sanders out and Sutton #1 WR but he hasn't been involved in the offense that much even after Thomas left. big question if he can truly take over as a #1.
Edwards been primary back for BAL lately but only running, not really a pass catcher. he is very TD dependent.

Evan Engram Vs Wash
Or Hooper Vs GB

Winston Vs NO
Goff Vs Bears

Sorry didnt see this until after the games started.

I got luck. Had Conners and obj out. Started Woods and Samuels. They did ok but the other guy had Goeff and Cooks.

How did you end up?

Just wanted to point out that I missed the playoffs by 8 points and this week while I'm out Amari scores 66.3 points. Highlarious.

Got to the Semi's and have some decisions to make.

1ppr and .5 pt per carry

Would you go OBJ v. Tenn or Woods v Philly. Worried Obj is still not right

I have Kamara as rb1

Rank the rest or who would you start

Damien Willaims (assuming he starts) v SD
Jaylen Samuels v NE
Chris Carson @SF
Sony Michel @Pitt

If OBJ plays I'd assume he is right. Have to start your studs.

ESPN ppr projections
Samuels 16.9
Williams (using Ware as a proxy) 13.5
Carson 13.4
Michel 12.4

But I can see Carson getting 10 more carries than Samuels, which would make him the top choice. Sony has 58 carries the last 3 games, but game script will be more towards passing. Williams also more of an outlet back than a bell cow. I'd rank them Carson > Samuels > Michel > Williams.

Got to the Semi's and have some decisions to make.

1ppr and .5 pt per carry

Would you go OBJ v. Tenn or Woods v Philly. Worried Obj is still not right

I have Kamara as rb1

Rank the rest or who would you start

Damien Willaims (assuming he starts) v SD
Jaylen Samuels v NE
Chris Carson @SF
Sony Michel @Pitt

Ok it looks like Ware is out so Williams is going to be the lone back for KC this week.

Just based on volume in the run and pass I like Samuels at Rb2 and Williams at the flex. Am I nuts?

I'm torn. Big play league, longer the TD the better, non-ppr.

start two of three:
Fournette
Mixon
Edelman

Like all their matchups, Fournette handicapped by offense. Will Cincy wise up and continue to give Mixon the ball relentlessly like last week or revert to 12 carries again. Edelman in shootout, Steelers stink covering slot, but JE your typical 7-84 maybe a td guy (and its usually short td).

Ok it looks like Ware is out so Williams is going to be the lone back for KC this week.

Just based on volume in the run and pass I like Samuels at Rb2 and Williams at the flex. Am I nuts?
Not nuts. Figures to be close either way. Move Williams to the RB spot if you plan to use him though since he's in the early game. Keep both RB & WR options open for the flex into Sunday.

Friggin tight end killing me, ian thomas,Rudolph, or Njoku?
Njoku has the best matchup. Donks have given up 10+ to TEs each of the last six games. He's also the #3 option on the Browns, while Rudolph is #4 and Thomas is at best #4.

I'm torn. Big play league, longer the TD the better, non-ppr.

start two of three:
Fournette
Mixon
Edelman

Like all their matchups, Fournette handicapped by offense. Will Cincy wise up and continue to give Mixon the ball relentlessly like last week or revert to 12 carries again. Edelman in shootout, Steelers stink covering slot, but JE your typical 7-84 maybe a td guy (and its usually short td).
I'd roll with the RBs, both are in good spots this week and should get plenty of run.

is it crazy to consider benching aaron jones for Damien Williams? Jones has been a beast and an unreal pickup, but they are in Chicago this week.

is it crazy to consider benching aaron jones for Damien Williams? Jones has been a beast and an unreal pickup, but they are in Chicago this week.

I think Im going to start him over Carson.

Bears are still talking about that week 1 loss to the Gb. I think they’re going to run them over.

Hard to get away from starting the lead RB, who has good pass catching skills, on the top scoring offense in the league, that is working without their #2 WR and had their #1 WR injure his foot in the last game, that is going against a team that is in the bottom 3rd of the league in pass receptions and yardage allowed to RBs.

Chargers called up a RB from the practice squad, so Melvin playing is still very much up in the air. Nothing like the prospect of going into the semi-final with Justin Jackson and Damien Williams as your two RBs......yay doggy.

Chargers called up a RB from the practice squad, so Melvin playing is still very much up in the air. Nothing like the prospect of going into the semi-final with Justin Jackson and Damien Williams as your two RBs......yay doggy.

I have Williams going as my rb 2 and Samuels as the flex. I think we both have a good chance to have them put up solid numbers.

ok championship match. PPR. for remaining Flex spot, go with one of my bench players or pick up one of these FA? so many options all with similar projections... i currently have Edwards in the flex spot

current lineup:
Mahomes
Gurley
McCaffrey
Kelce
Boyd
?
Bears
Maher

bench:
Golden Tate
Gus Edwards