‘18-‘19 START’em or SIT’em

I am overloaded with mid-level WRs, but they all have potential this week.....3 start, 3 sit, ppr

Edelman vs GB (massive total)
Smokey Brown vs Pit (pass funnel defense)
DJ Moore vs TB (another high total, Torrey Smith out)
Cobb vs NE (Allison out)
Amari (Dak's new #1 WR, Jerry says "he'll be involved")
Exxon Valdez-Scantling vs NE (Allison out)

I am overloaded with mid-level WRs, but they all have potential this week.....3 start, 3 sit, ppr

Edelman vs GB (massive total)
Smokey Brown vs Pit (pass funnel defense)
DJ Moore vs TB (another high total, Torrey Smith out)
Cobb vs NE (Allison out)
Amari (Dak's new #1 WR, Jerry says "he'll be involved")
Exxon Valdez-Scantling vs NE (Allison out)

Edelman gotta be a no-brainer, Brady's top guy, gonna get a ton of opportunities, Packers pass D pretty awful
DJ Moore I think is also a solid pick. Big game last week without Smith, garbage TB pass D

Not impressed with either Cobb or VS, both of which competing for second-place behind Adams. Also keep in mind Pats D is very bad at pass-catching running backs, so yes Allison gone but Jones/Williams will also be very viable receiving options albeit out of backfield plus Graham

Back and forth on your last choice.... think Amari needs time to develop chem with Dak. See him as pretty risky option. Brown is boom or bust, Steelers seem decent against big pass, 13th in opposing yards per catch, but best one in last three weeks (Falcons Bengals but also Browns), been much better since Haden returned. Got the rivalry/low-scoring variable in play. Titans though got top-10 pass D plus safety Vaccaro back, so think Cowboys will put Zeke in center of game plan. Ravens tho def pass-first. Flacco in past seven games has thrown 100 passes more than Dak and JB is leading guy there.

Wouldn't be opposing to taking a flyer on Amari. Dak 5 TD 0 INT at home vs 3 TD 4 INT on the road. No secret that Dallas overall is much better at home. Like you said, new guy will get some concentrated love, think Dak and his new toy make some headlines. But can say exact same thing about JB. JB tho just one touchdown one game over 60 yards in past 4 weeks, Amari not too hot either tho granted in Oak

So Edelman as the first no-brainer, Moore I think is really good and Amari I think Amari and JB both have high ceilings. Can't decide on which one you should go with lol sorry

Last edited:
Kind of wondering what to do here.

Got collins and howard @12

Carson @3 quesionable but expect to play

Michel night game again questionsble but looks like he’ll go

What would you do?

I would prefer to start Michel if all things were equal. Concerned about usuage for Michel and Carson.

Anyone here anything about eithers status and what would you do?

Yea I desperately need Carson to play as I got Mixon and Yeldon on bye and hardly room for even a temporary add of Ekeler

Carroll noted that he expects Carson to play but he added, “We’ve just got to make sure on game day that he’s okay. If not, we’ll go with the other guys and move forward.”

Hes missed with this earlier in the year.

And if he does play possibly limited in effectivity.

Not reassuring stuff out there

Edelman gotta be a no-brainer, Brady's top guy, gonna get a ton of opportunities, Packers pass D pretty awful
DJ Moore I think is also a solid pick. Big game last week without Smith, garbage TB pass D

Not impressed with either Cobb or VS, both of which competing for second-place behind Adams. Also keep in mind Pats D is very bad at pass-catching running backs, so yes Allison gone but Jones/Williams will also be very viable receiving options albeit out of backfield plus Graham

Back and forth on your last choice.... think Amari needs time to develop chem with Dak. See him as pretty risky option. Brown is boom or bust, Steelers seem decent against big pass, 13th in opposing yards per catch, but best one in last three weeks (Falcons Bengals but also Browns), been much better since Haden returned. Got the rivalry/low-scoring variable in play. Titans though got top-10 pass D plus safety Vaccaro back, so think Cowboys will put Zeke in center of game plan. Ravens tho def pass-first. Flacco in past seven games has thrown 100 passes more than Dak and JB is leading guy there.

Wouldn't be opposing to taking a flyer on Amari. Dak 5 TD 0 INT at home vs 3 TD 4 INT on the road. No secret that Dallas overall is much better at home. Like you said, new guy will get some concentrated love, think Dak and his new toy make some headlines. But can say exact same thing about JB. JB tho just one touchdown one game over 60 yards in past 4 weeks, Amari not too hot either tho granted in Oak

So Edelman as the first no-brainer, Moore I think is really good and Amari I think Amari and JB both have high ceilings. Can't decide on which one you should go with lol sorry
Thanks VC. I plugged that combo in this morning to see what it looked like about 10 minutes before I read your post. Great minds think alike!

Yea I desperately need Carson to play as I got Mixon and Yeldon on bye and hardly room for even a temporary add of Ekeler

Carroll noted that he expects Carson to play but he added, “We’ve just got to make sure on game day that he’s okay. If not, we’ll go with the other guys and move forward.”

Hes missed with this earlier in the year.

And if he does play possibly limited in effectivity.

Not reassuring stuff out there

Thats the odd thing. Hes listed with a hip injury which is what kept him out week 4 but Carroll said a groin thing.

Dont want to play Howard cause I have no clue how much they use him. Carson and Michel will get touches if they’re a full go

Looks like Collins will play tho but offensive line is pretty banged up bott tackles and maybe lg. do you have room for Ekeler somehow if Melvin is out?

At least michel doesn‘t really have competition bw the tackles Carson has Davis and Nickel to lose carries to

Kupp , L Miller , John Brown start 2 . .5 ppr

Kupp is almost an auto so really between the other 2 for me

Not making my decision easy with Carson, Michel, or Howard. Both are game time decisions.

Would you just go Howard?

Does t really matter that much standard or ppr

Can’t wait out Michel based on what I’m reading

Order is Carson, Michel, Howard imo

Does t really matter that much standard or ppr

Can’t wait out Michel based on what I’m reading

Order is Carson, Michel, Howard imo

My problem is I think there is a strong possibility neither plays or are limited. I think they rest Michel and Carson's status is so unclear.

And both are late games. I think I'm going with Howard cause I can't risk both being inactive even though they are clearly the better options when healthy

Chiefs at home should be fine.

Trying to decide at flex between Ingram, Kirk or Tre'Quan. Thinking this is an Ingram week, now or never.

Tried to get Chiefs but someone else claimed them as they were on waivers. Went with Team Fondy instead against Fins but thanks anyways

Chiefs at home should be fine.

Trying to decide at flex between Ingram, Kirk or Tre'Quan. Thinking this is an Ingram week, now or never.

Vigil and Burfict missing for Bengals. So serious issues at linebacker. Brees notoriously poor in cold weather outside of dome, so probably wanna emphasize the run anyways. Bengals 30th in opposing YPC and who could match Ingram's physicality without Burfict there? So I see Ingram week as well.

PPR . pick 3. the guy i'm playing has Ryan at QB and is starting Davante Adams at WR in case either of that matters.

Tate
Boyd
Kelce
Baldwin
Ridley
Valdes-Scantling

Duke Johnson. Falcons linebackers are injury-ridden and DJ is great at catching out of the backfield. Like last week it's evident that Browns new OC is inclined to utilize him in the game plan. I am starting DJ myself

I believe Bucs d-line is healthy again and they're a team you'd rather wanna pass against so I don't like AP as much

Robinson, Tate or Shepard in PPR ?
I'd probably go Robinson unless you hear more about Tate playing time. Sets up beautifully for Tate in shootout conditions in NO but he needs to play.

Robinson will get X Rhodes treatment but Robinson is going into the slot on roughly 65% of his snaps so he will avoid him quite a bit as X does not go into slot. But when X is on him he will probably shut him down and/or Bears will look elsewhere. Shepard is just meh to me, Eli stinks, tons of mouths to feed with dumpoffs to Saquon, Engram back and OBJ being fed more to keep him happy. Robinson unless you get a promise Tate will be playing 80% plus.

Tough one with the bye.

Chris Carson v GB
Alex Collins v Cinncy

Carson is getting the start and has no injury designation, but I'm worried about carry % with Davis and Penny.

I'd probably go Robinson unless you hear more about Tate playing time. Sets up beautifully for Tate in shootout conditions in NO but he needs to play.

Robinson will get X Rhodes treatment but Robinson is going into the slot on roughly 65% of his snaps so he will avoid him quite a bit as X does not go into slot. But when X is on him he will probably shut him down and/or Bears will look elsewhere. Shepard is just meh to me, Eli stinks, tons of mouths to feed with dumpoffs to Saquon, Engram back and OBJ being fed more to keep him happy. Robinson unless you get a promise Tate will be playing 80% plus.

Tates been my #2 all year the trade screwed me

What about this also PPR

Sanders
Sutton
Boyd
Tate
Shepard

I have Sanders in now, I really like Boyd but the Bengals look like shit last week with no Green

Tough one with the bye.

Chris Carson v GB
Alex Collins v Cinncy

Carson is getting the start and has no injury designation, but I'm worried about carry % with Davis and Penny.
I'd start Collins, Cincy been getting absolutely gashed. Burfuct may be back should help run d but Flacco being out maybe helps run game as they will have to account for running QB. Short weak for SEA off injury, Davis and Penny have showed well, id expect a rotation.

What about this also PPR

Sanders
Sutton
Boyd
Tate
Shepard

I have Sanders in now, I really like Boyd but the Bengals look like shit last week with no Green
Follow Philly beat writers to get updates on what they are saying about Tate. It's almost a must win for Philly so Tate has to play more Otherwise Sanders most consistent of the bunch

What about this also PPR

Sanders
Sutton
Boyd
Tate
Shepard

Possibility that Green is back this week, if so it really opens things up for Boyd. Check the actives on Sunday. If Green is in I think Boyd>Tate>Sanders

Possibility that Green is back this week, if so it really opens things up for Boyd. Check the actives on Sunday. If Green is in I think Boyd>Tate>Sanders

Green will not play this week, 99% I follow every Bengal beat writer on twitter because i have him on both my teams. Ive become locked in on Bengals news lol

With Fournette healthy I finally could unfollow Jags news, that was brutal. But one thing is very apparent, if you follow their main 3-4 beat writers you will learn a helluva lot about the team etc. I'd consider it a must for injured players for fantasy and those who bet for a living.

Further, must follow Dr David Chao, he's by far to the most valuable twitter follow for injury news. I love that guy.

Graham Barfield most underrated follow for fantasy relevant information. Obviously by now everyone should know and read Evan Silva's matchup column, but he gets a ton of his info from Barfield.

Because Im all things Cincy these days, Mixon now ? with knee injury that just popped up and AJ Green did not practice and will not play this week.

I play some fantasy, I don't really take it seriously.

This week I'm playing the other 7-3 team for 1st place. So I want to try and get it right.

No PPR.

Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs + flex

RB - Aaron Jones, James Conner, Fournette, Phillip Lindsey (Breida and J White on bye)
WR - Odell Beckham, Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, TY Hilton

Jones plays tonight.

I'd pass on Jones tonight probably but with that group can't really go wrong as all have a high floor. Couple injury ? With Conner and Allen but I'd wait til Sunday. Lineup decisions are toughest part of fantasy to me.

Back