‘18-‘19 START’em or SIT’em

Really need a plug-in receiver off free agency to fill in for Tyreek Hill.

Some options I can pick up:

Tre‘quan Smith
DJ Moore
Doug Baldwin
Sanu
Christian Kirk
Adam Humphries
Godwin
Cole Beasley

Wentz on waiver wire to fill in for Goff/Mahomes.

Really need a plug-in receiver off free agency to fill in for Tyreek Hill.

Some options I can pick up:

Tre‘quan Smith
DJ Moore
Doug Baldwin
Sanu
Christian Kirk
Adam Humphries
Godwin
Cole Beasley

Wentz on waiver wire to fill in for Goff/Mahomes.

I would go Smith or Baldwin. Leaning Smith for his upside.

with Gurley on bye need to pick up a RB. will be starting McCaffrey and i have Dion Lewis on bench. do i pickup one of the two below or use Lewis?

PPR - pick 1

Peyton Barber
Gus Edwards
Dion Lewis

Mogo you always have the tough ones .dion and gus are neck and neck so can’t go wrong with either, I’d prolly play Dion. Might be worth picking up one of the guys if you have a roster spot

Mogo you always have the tough ones .dion and gus are neck and neck so can’t go wrong with either, I’d prolly play Dion. Might be worth picking up one of the guys if you have a roster spot
we do free agent auctions each week, starting with 100 pts at the beginning of the year. have to bid on a player by wednesday to get him - max bid wins. if a player isn't bid on then each FA pickup is 5 pts. i'm down to some of my last free agent points right now so trying to be careful with unnecessary pickups. i have 17 pts left for the year.

1ppr
Ebron v Miami
Njoku v @ Cinncy

Rivers v Ari
Winston v SF

Winston because Zona pass d is top 5 dvoa. 49ers stink in opposing passer rating plus the game should be more of a shootout and hence more passing whereas I think Chargers will lean on run more especially as they should be leading the whole time.

with Gurley on bye need to pick up a RB. will be starting McCaffrey and i have Dion Lewis on bench. do i pickup one of the two below or use Lewis?

PPR - pick 1

Peyton Barber
Gus Edwards
Dion Lewis

Not Peyton. Guy is a crapshot plus SF pretty good in opp ypc.

Other two: depends on if you want higher ceiling or higher floor. I think Edwards has higher ceiling, gotta think he gets another shot at high volume after his last outing which was tremendous. Balty‘s other backs certainly been poor. With questions in passing game Balty gonna be rather run-first I think plus should be leading against Oakland, which is an awful east coast team.

Lewis got a tough matchup with Houston, but hes established starter and is more versatile as pass catcher than Edwards. Titans receivers have some depth/injury problems so he‘s more of a go-to there too.

1ppr
Ebron v Miami
Njoku v @ Cinncy

Rivers v Ari
Winston v SF

Njoku. But barely. Been bad past three weeks maybe related to knee problems that been limiting him in practice. Bengals give up third-most fantasy points to tight ends and are a much better match up. He‘s always had good rapport with Baker.

When facing good receiver and good tight end Miami seems to prefer to focus on stopping the tight end (examples Oak and Chi), like Titans did last week to Ebron.

PPR - pick 1

Peyton Barber
Gus Edwards
Dion Lewis

Lewis has the lowest floor imo. Edwards is tough to figure but has a high potential celing. Barber good have a huge day or nothing.

Id go Lewis

Just wanted to say i'm thankful for having you guys as advice, all very reliable. It's a great little thing of asking and giving that y'all got set up here :)

Running back to replace fornette, either gus Edward's, jackson, or Rashard , or jordan howard? Thanks
Gus all the way. His role is locked in for Balt going against a so-so Falcons D. Jackson's role is not yet known. Howard could have a decent day against the Giants but he's been so bad recently he's tough to trust. If its PPR then Richard could get some action while the Raiders chase points against KC all game, or Gruden could do just the opposite, run Martin all day to keep the clock moving and the score down.

Highest Floor - Gus
Highest Ceiling - Richard (PPR), Gus (Standard)

Wilson or watson?

Flip a coin, seriously, these two are dead even. They're playing as home favorites and figure to throw only 25 or so times, I'd lean Watson just because he has to feed Nuk a bit and is a little more likely to get rush yards. Plus Cleveland suddenly has an offense that could require Houston to chase points.

I've had Butker all year and even though the Chiefs score way too many touchdowns I can't complain. He's 4th in the league in kicker fantasy points.

Watson.

Seattle should have the lead all game and be focused on running. Maybe some letdown after 4th quarter comeback win last week. Texans game should be more competitive and Browns pass d tends to give up a ton of yardage, injury to Mitchell and Gaines hurting them.

OK, here's my problem. I'm out both Melvin AND Fournette this week. I have Josh Adams and Ingram as serviceable RBs (don't love it but what can you do) but that leaves me short on Flex. Also figure to be an underdog this week without my bell cows, opponent has Kamara and Lindsay in potential big spots. I'm looking at:

Roster - Richard (PPR - 7 of 11 with >10 points)
WW - Hyde (just not going to get enough touches IMO)
WW - Gore (only carries, not a pass catcher, Luck hogs the TDs with passing)
WW - Leg Blount (how long will he be relevant against the Rams?)
Roster - Doctson (seemed to have some chemistry with Colt. I like that the matchup is on Monday night, can maybe have some hope with him and Adams going)
Roster - Coutee (banged up, DT started getting looks from Watson, total passing pie might be small anyway and Nuk is a big eater. Why is he even on my roster? lol)
WW- Samuel (also banged up, if Funchess is out he could get looks in a shootout, but McCaffrey will eat big too)
WW - Mike Williams (opponent has Rivers and Allen so this would be a counter play, T Williams is banged up, MGIII is out, could be Rivers #3 guy, gets end zone looks)

I'm thinking of dumping Coutee and picking up Williams, then the decision likely comes down to Richard, Doctson or Williams. They all play after the 1:00 o'clock games so I'll have an idea of how its going. Willaims is probably a mirage so it would come down to Richard or Doctson.

If it's a ppr league I'd probably go Richard. Williams has been getting redzone looks so he is an option, but he will not get a lot of targets.

Got a flex /wr decision to make.

1ppr and .5 ppcarry

Michel v. Minny
Woods @Det

Also who would you start at WR pick 2

OBJ v. Chi.
K. Allen @Pitt
Woods @Det.

Higher ceiling: Winston

Panthers much worse in terms of opp. passing yards, opp. passer rating, and overall pass D. Especially worse on the road. 117 opp. passer rating away and 0.61% opp interceptions thrown on the road!

Tampa Bay throws a lot more than Chargers, which I don't see any historically-based reason for thinking will change with Ekeler in instead of Gordon.

So Pitt pass D much better.

Probably less volume for Rivers: Chargers rank 23rd in pass play percentage, Panthers 7th. Altho Steelers pass a lot, they average more possession than Panthers. That game could possibly see good amount of points and back-and-forth scoring, but same with Panthers game.

Only worry is that Jameis is more inconsistent and could throw more picks simply cause he's draft bust Jameis.
So Rivers will always have the higher floor also cause of the season in general that he's having.

Also

Winston v. Carolina
Rivers @Pitt
I'm all over Winston this week. Home game, receiver options are healthy, Carolina is struggling vs the pass. Rivers has been consistently good but at Pittsburgh on Sunday night? Without MGIII, with a banged up T Williams? I feel like the stage will be too big.

Caveat - I have Winston and opponent has Rivers this week, so I've got some hope built into my analysis. But I think that matchup is advantage to Jameis.

Got a flex /wr decision to make.

1ppr and .5 ppcarry

Michel v. Minny
Woods @Det

Also who would you start at WR pick 2

OBJ v. Chi.
K. Allen @Pitt
Woods @Det.

At this point I'd be playing all Rams. Cooks will probably draw Slay the most so Woods will feast against the rest of Lions DBs, who all suck.

Hard to sit OBJ, he's almost matchup proof. Bears are a tough draw but Diggs seemed to do just fine. My lean is OBJ/Woods but those three are a nice problem to have.

Yea stats for sure back up Gandolf‘s point about Detroit. Lions rank 30th in dvoa against #2 wide receiver.

Cooks is top guy so I think he draws Slay and so Woods should have a great game. Definitely gotta have Woods imo.

Thanks guys. I agree to an extent. My only thought on the flex position is that Michel will get 15/18 carries which gives him 7.5/9 pts regardless of yds gained.

Thanks fellas last one is gus or spencer? I have Lindsey and fornette trying to replace surface this week

Would you guys go with obj vs Bears or Woods @Det?

Normally this is a no brainer but J Eli concerns me in this one

Pick 2 ppr
Phillip Lindsey Vs Cincy
Jordan Howard
Tarik cohen Vs Nyg
James White Vs Minn
Dion Lewis Vs Nyj

Would you guys go with obj vs Bears or Woods @Det?

Normally this is a no brainer but J Eli concerns me in this one
It’s time for an oBJr day IMO
He is due.

So many different options on Rams.
Today might be a Gurley day too.

I have Goff and might play Winston.
I could be Waaaaaay offf though

OK, here's my problem. I'm out both Melvin AND Fournette this week. I have Josh Adams and Ingram as serviceable RBs (don't love it but what can you do) but that leaves me short on Flex. Also figure to be an underdog this week without my bell cows, opponent has Kamara and Lindsay in potential big spots. I'm looking at:

Roster - Richard (PPR - 7 of 11 with >10 points)
WW - Hyde (just not going to get enough touches IMO)
WW - Gore (only carries, not a pass catcher, Luck hogs the TDs with passing)
WW - Leg Blount (how long will he be relevant against the Rams?)
Roster - Doctson (seemed to have some chemistry with Colt. I like that the matchup is on Monday night, can maybe have some hope with him and Adams going)
Roster - Coutee (banged up, DT started getting looks from Watson, total passing pie might be small anyway and Nuk is a big eater. Why is he even on my roster? lol)
WW- Samuel (also banged up, if Funchess is out he could get looks in a shootout, but McCaffrey will eat big too)
WW - Mike Williams (opponent has Rivers and Allen so this would be a counter play, T Williams is banged up, MGIII is out, could be Rivers #3 guy, gets end zone looks)

I'm thinking of dumping Coutee and picking up Williams, then the decision likely comes down to Richard, Doctson or Williams. They all play after the 1:00 o'clock games so I'll have an idea of how its going. Willaims is probably a mirage so it would come down to Richard or Doctson.
Mike Williams has come thru for me when I needed him.

It’s time for an oBJr day IMO
He is due.

So many different options on Rams.
Today might be a Gurley day too.

I have Goff and might play Winston.
I could be Waaaaaay offf though
Agree it should be a Gurley day. I picked up Winston for this week over Ryan.

So pissed our commissioner fast-fingered and picked Ware off the FA pile this week. 2nd time he's nabbed a mid-week FA (Chubb). Done with this league next year unless we go to waivers all week until Sunday morning. Fastest to the internet shouldn't be a factor.

i got a tough choice this week now that AJ Green is back but Carson Palmer is now out... Boyd has been a nice replacement for Green being out, but the new QB has me worried.

PPR - pick 2

Kelce
Boyd
Green
Baldwin
Tate
Ridley

Kelce all day long, especially with Watkins out and the new dynamic at RB. Gotta think AJ Green returns to the #1 spot in Cincy over Boyd. Baldwin/Tate/Ridley all a cut below.

Back