‘18-‘19 START’em or SIT’em

Chiefs D I tend to stay away from because they get involved in a lot of shootouts, rank 28th in opposing points per game. Their offense is geared to score quickly, so even if the defense starts off well, it wears down--good example is the Chargers game.
Dolphins seem obvious but after basically losing their playoff hopes, I question how much effort they will give.
Colts entice me because they play a lot of zone defense (more than about any other team) and i've read about Eli struggling against zone coverage. Plus, unlike Miami, they will give solid effort.
Prefer Pats D over any of those?

Rivers or Baker?
Min or Mia?

I have Rivers too and Im riding with him. He is very consistent and plays well in tough situations. Baker has the better matchup but personally Id rather go with a proven commodity then a guess.

Id go minny for the same reason as above. Miamis d sucks and youd only be playing them cause Jax offense sucks.

The only way I would go against the grain in a championship game is if I had strong reasoning why my year long starter should be benched for a waiver wire pickup.

I have Rivers too and Im riding with him. He is very consistent and plays well in tough situations. Baker has the better matchup but personally Id rather go with a proven commodity then a guess.

Id go minny for the same reason as above. Miamis d sucks and youd only be playing them cause Jax offense sucks.

The only way I would go against the grain in a championship game is if I had strong reasoning why my year long starter should be benched for a waiver wire pickup.

Well that went to shit. That baltimore d was good tonight

Won both my league championships, easily actually. Tried to cost myself with Brees over Ben and Jeffrey over Edelman but AB, Ertz and Dame Williams too much to overcome for my opponent.

Thanks for the help all year, even 25 year vet like myself needs some advice at times!!! Cheers!!

Back