Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Tie: 1) Clemson First Half Over 30
1A) Georgia Southern -20.5
1( Like Clemson but think they may Give up 10-14. Expect they’ll score their typical 24 -30+ first half points so hope not to sweat it)
2) ULM can’t stop the run and will likely get gashed throughout. Hoping for a stress free 2 pack here. As always super thread. Thanks so your efforts.

Air Force +7
1. They r at home
2. This game is their season— at least until the end of october. While navy (off last week) got worn down by BYU and huge comeback versus Tulane
3. Still not sold on navy’s qb position even though Morris looked good against Tulane. At least Air Force has film on him now.

Air Force +7
1. They r at home
2. This game is their season— at least until the end of october. While navy (off last week) got worn down by BYU and huge comeback versus Tulane
3. Still not sold on navy’s qb position which was

West Virginia. Liked some things I saw vs. Okie State and not sold on Baylor, who shouldn't be giving points on the road.

I just don’t know what to think bout Baylor yet? Played them last week but that was purely a Ku fade. I didn’t think Baylor was nearly as dominate as I’d hoped they be, the offense wasn’t great vs very weak team. The under here starting to make sense to me.

Back