Worst team in NBA History??

UMiamiCapper

Pretty much a regular
The question above is not exactly the question I am asking, but rather a lead in to the statement I am making. Not so much worst team, but worst half a team

The stats don't lie, and they say it is the 2007 Golden St Warriors. In reality they aren't this bad, but look at what they do in the 2nd half of NBA games this year.

An average of 55.1 points in the first half is the highest mark this team has ever accomplished. HOWEVER, they are without a doubt the lowest scoring team in the 2nd half in NBA history, by a staggering margin, Only averaging 44.1 points per game! The largest margin prior to this was -8.1 differential, and GS has shattered that by 3 points!

What goes on at halftime? Why does Golden State not come out in the 2nd half like they do in the first? Are they not making the halftime adjustments that other teams are?

Just curious if anyone has any input on this, I watch it time and time again, and I just dont understand what is going on. Any help on this would be great

Thanks

Thats an unreal stat there.

That comes down to gameplan(too simple perhaps..others teams adjust...or perhaps they catch teams offguard early)

Coaching(again..adjustments)

Games slow down in 4th..not a halfcourt team..

14 point halftime lead against phoenix . will they fall apart in the 2nd half tonight?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:4_12_12:

What it means to me is that the NBA is all about effort and energy. I laugh at these people who try crunching numbers and systems etc. It's a joke. All I do is look at the schedule and I more or less have an idea when a team is going to be live to show up and win a game which few expect them to. I'm very good at it. By that I mean I hit around 60% of my NBA big time bets. I'm more of a 55-56% on my average size plays but the plays I absolutely love hit around 60% and maybe a bit higher but I haven't kept track this year.

By the way get on board next Friday night with the Texas Rangers and Robinson Tejeda over Tim Wakefield and the Boston Red Sox. This is usually a very good bet going against Wakefield when he pitches in Arlington. He usually gives up a lot of runs and doesn't go very deep into the games he pitches at Texas. The Knuckleball for some reason doesn't dance well there. Might be the best MLB bet of the first week. Now you ask hey Handy how do you know this already? Answer: I spend a lot of time working on upcoming matchups in all sports I bet. That's why when you come to Handyland you get award winning information and top picks for free. What can be better than that? I don't know.

Good luck

What it means to me is that the NBA is all about effort and energy. I laugh at these people who try crunching numbers and systems etc. It's a joke. All I do is look at the schedule and I more or less have an idea when a team is going to be live to show up and win a game which few expect them to. I'm very good at it. By that I mean I hit around 60% of my NBA big time bets. I'm more of a 55-56% on my average size plays but the plays I absolutely love hit around 60% and maybe a bit higher but I haven't kept track this year.

By the way get on board next Friday night with the Texas Rangers and Robinson Tejeda over Tim Wakefield and the Boston Red Sox. This is usually a very good bet going against Wakefield when he pitches in Arlington. He usually gives up a lot of runs and doesn't go very deep into the games he pitches at Texas. The Knuckleball for some reason doesn't dance well there. Might be the best MLB bet of the first week. Now you ask hey Handy how do you know this already? Answer: I spend a lot of time working on upcoming matchups in all sports I bet. That's why when you come to Handyland you get award winning information and top picks for free. What can be better than that? I don't know.

Good luck
Texas Rangers it is :wacka wacka:

Back