Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

That fall
I don't want to read too much into this but we could be witnessing the end of Djokovic and its a sad site to see.
That fall hasn't helped him. Commentators I'm listening to (I'm listening, not watching) talk about how he's been repeatedly reaching for his leg since.

I think these 2 will be going at one another for the next 3-4 years.
I don't know why Joker would give a rip in a couple years

He can do a ton of things with a microphone in front of him without training

Could be entering the Alcaraz is Steffi Graph stage but I do think Sinner and Ruud aren't going to make it easy at times

US has lost so much clout lately I don't trust any of them to get to semis of a major

Crazy that Med isn't even really a talking point now but BC was right. He's hard court or bust

Could be entering the Alcaraz is Steffi Graph stage but I do think Sinner and Ruud aren't going to make it easy at times

US has lost so much clout lately I don't trust any of them to get to semis of a major

Yeah, it's possible. Never know with these guys.

The U.S. hasn't been a factor in 20 years.

Carlos showed his pain in much more of a surrender last matchup than Novak is but Novak could be in far worse pain

The U.S. hasn't been a factor in 20 years.
One year ago it was plenty of factor projecting the future

One year later they have failed. Fritz and Korda might have peaked, Tiafoe clearly has, he can't figure out how to come back when he's down. Massive front runner.

Chotch

Generic, well-dressed, slightly meathead-ish dude who only cares or knows about bars, chicks, and looking good. Gel, vertical striped shirts, designer jeans, and sleek black shoesare a must. In middle school, chotches wore "No Fear" and "Coed Naked" T-shirts; in high school, white baseball caps and all Abercrombie; in college, visors, wife beaters, and cargo shorts.

Chotches are 'huge' football fans, but end up checking their cell phones more than paying attention to games on TV.
And a true chotch almost certainly received "Scarface" on DVD this last Christmas.
I saw at least seventeen chotches last night at Lucky Bar.

Chotch

Generic, well-dressed, slightly meathead-ish dude who only cares or knows about bars, chicks, and looking good. Gel, vertical striped shirts, designer jeans, and sleek black shoesare a must. In middle school, chotches wore "No Fear" and "Coed Naked" T-shirts; in high school, white baseball caps and all Abercrombie; in college, visors, wife beaters, and cargo shorts.

Chotches are 'huge' football fans, but end up checking their cell phones more than paying attention to games on TV.
And a true chotch almost certainly received "Scarface" on DVD this last Christmas.
I saw at least seventeen chotches last night at Lucky Bar.

The bougie flat hat does it for me

Ohhh Carlos is one of those guys that holds all his emotions inside. No wonder he cramps.

Back