Wimbledon 2022

Norrie is a dark horse. Was surprised to see him +5000 this morning to win it all, probably a pipe dream tho.

Really tho, look at Kyrgios draw, I'm being dead serious, he's clearly not gonna lose to Nakashima, but can he get past Nadal is the big question since Nadal is in his head so bad. Djoka I don't think he'd lose to since it's basically the opposite since Kyrgios is in Djokas head.

This is entertainment at a high level

It's not really that funny @brewers888 crew, Djoka has never beat Kyrgios

He had a chance (at least with me) in the interview with ESPN this morning. Was enlightening. Then he kept going on and on about Tsitsipas and hitting the ball in the stands. What a dumb fuck. Complete douche, he's such a what about me failure.

Why would anyone think he could beat Joker in a major final? He's a dud bud. Guy is in his own head. Tries to hard to be "bad" when he's actually just bad enough as it is. Complete dbag.

Stick to doubles.

And how many major finals has Nick won?

many amazing players in history never won a slam title because it is not easy at all to do, especially the past 20 years when the 3 top players in history roamed and dominated the tennis earth.

i would more focus on what an absolute shithead Nick is, than his tennis acumen.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Djokovic isn't losing this tournament unless he gets injured.

Sinner will push him.

Djoko defty the fave to win since before it even started, but there are guys left who can give him a run.

if you have not seen Sinner play yet, you will enjoy watching his game on Tues.

Sinner will push him.

Djoko defty the fave to win since before it even started, but there are guys left who can give him a run.

if you have not seen Sinner play yet, you will enjoy watching his game on Tues.
Sinner is probably my favorite player on the tour

Can't wait for the matchup...he basically neutralized everything Alcaraz does well today and hope the situation isn't too big for him, but have a feeling it will be

Kyrgios is top 5 in terms of pure natural tennis ability.

Unfortunately he is also top 5 all time in NQ (nutcase quotient).

Kyrgios is top 5 in terms of pure natural tennis ability.

Unfortunately he is also top 5 all time in NQ (nutcase quotient).
Yeah he needs a shrink on the court

Classic devil/halo on the shoulders guy, way more important than talent

Sinner is probably my favorite player on the tour

Can't wait for the matchup...he basically neutralized everything Alcaraz does well today and hope the situation isn't too big for him, but have a feeling it will be
Yes it's only his third time in the quarters and he's still a month shy of his 21st bday. I think it's too soon for him to take a match off a healthy Djoko but I think he can take a set and also push another to a tiebreak. I think he'll acquit himself well.

• Love
Yes it's only his third time in the quarters and he's still a month shy of his 21st bday. I think it's too soon for him to take a match off a healthy Djoko but I think he can take a set and also push another to a tiebreak. I think he'll acquit himself well.
He's easily moved in to the next gen convo with Alcaraz and Med, today was methodic genius

This has zero relevance you nerd
Not sure how Kyrgios defeating Djokovic twice five years ago is relevant, but Krygios never winning a major isn't? I mean, it's not like Nick is 5-0 over Joker, including 3 matches on grass or something. On the other hand, Krygios is 0-30 when it comes to even reaching a semifinal at a major. Maybe neither stat is relevant, but one seems to carry a bit more weight than the other IMO.

• Love
so the added channels are down now and we are limited to only ESPN/2.
All they care to do is talk.

This appears to only thread for all my Wimbledon needs! Lol.,

Is it crazy to play Tan today? Seems like she playing best tennis of her life and she has the kinda game that ya think of to be great on grass w all her creativity and variety of shots. I don’t know anything bout the American chick she facing but she don’t exactly look like someone who gonna be able to run around the court fluidly.

This appears to only thread for all my Wimbledon needs! Lol.,

Is it crazy to play Tan today? Seems like she playing best tennis of her life and she has the kinda game that ya think of to be great on grass w all her creativity and variety of shots. I don’t know anything bout the American chick she facing but she don’t exactly look like someone who gonna be able to run around the court fluidly.
French flag is blue, white, red, TAN!

Betting against her seem like suicide

Possible Nakashima wins 6=1/ 6-2

This is the last person Nick needed to see in this round

That seemed to be the shit some articles I read were trying to sell on why to lay chalk w the American.

Nakashima is an insanely good American, just no emotions. I love that.

Sounds completely opposite of Nick and I agree completely on him, imo he a incredible waste of god given ability. It doesn’t shock me @King Slap loves him, he seems to fall for those types! He out his rabid ass mind he thinks nick would beat joker if he could even find his way to a final which I doubt!!

Sounds completely opposite of Nick and I agree completely on him, imo he a incredible waste of god given ability. It doesn’t shock me @King Slap loves him, he seems to fall for those types! He out his rabid ass mind he thinks nick would beat joker if he could even find his way to a final which I doubt!!
Nick is fun. He's also a loser.

I don’t put Tatum in the same category as kyrgos cause at least Tatum a good kid and a worker, but he mentally weak and if nick anything he that, plus lazy!!

More power to him, I’ve been known to be a fuck up myself but when it comes to guys I’m gonna back w my money I don’t want “fun, talented guy”, I want dedicated worker guy!!

Possible every set here goes 7-6

Naka has the only chance at breaking imo

Nick ain't breaking anything

Back