Wimbledon 2022

right and that's a more defensive surface for Halep to keep getting balls back, but not a great sign since you'd expect a Spaniard to handle clay

what a run from Tan. Now Serena won't retire out of sheer embarrassment so we can keep betting against her

what a run from Tan. Now Serena won't retire out of sheer embarrassment so we can keep betting against her
Her entire life was made the last 7 days. Not sure where I said it but it needs be out there...French need to redo their flag to blue/white/red/TAN

0-1 YTD, add Paula #Badosa +200: better seed a big dog to defensive player, not how modern tennis works. #Halep lopsided win in Madrid 3&1 recently, but clay is her surface and grass is too quick for defenders. Youth may impact PBG, but #betting power overcomes 33% chance to win

Reactions: KJ
Naka gonna run this playa off the yard

Hope y'all made hay this set and the next

And Nick wasting energy on something stupid again

Cornet fade is on the radar

0-1 YTD, add Paula #Badosa +200: better seed a big dog to defensive player, not how modern tennis works. #Halep lopsided win in Madrid 3&1 recently, but clay is her surface and grass is too quick for defenders. Youth may impact PBG, but #betting power overcomes 33% chance to win
Dunno, I don't like or follow WTA but I know Halep won Wimbledon before, and I don't think Badosa has a very good grass record

Looks like we're gonna get De Minaur v Kyrgios in the quarters. Worst Aussie matchup in my life.

Want to fade them both

Almost forgot to bet her. Then while I was cashing out tennis was on screen behind them anc was like “oh shit, forgot I had a tennis play today! Lol

Thing with Nick, I basically identify. It's self-deprecating because people like us hate that we identify. Just a bad dood that has his ups. Call it bipolar.

He will not win next round. But as much as I love to bag on him, he's me.

This whole thing has me off...sun is out and it feels like a long Saturday night.

It's Monday??

Back