Wimbledon 2022

But that shit burned out two years ago

Need forward thinking people. Not hired.
Hired? I'll quit watching Kyrgios if you know of something

I meant Kyrgios & Kokkinakis doubles team to make tour finals

He's around 37 in the standings for finals, but Wimbledon is (lol) not awarding any points which is insane. He's gonna have to play a bit more and do well in the US Open but this year - yes he can be offered a wild card.

He admitted that he wasn't mentally stable enough to succeed at the highest level in singles. You should give him credit for that.

He's had pressure his whole career, he is who he is...fun at times, annoying at time, winning never. He was good for the sport but he needs to latch on to that as a legacy because he ain't winning shit. There are 20 guys I'd rather see trying to beat Joker at this point more than him. The tantrum bullshit works when you're top 5 in the world but the entertainment simply isn't there anymore. He tried. He failed. Next.

Every other tour player has to know that the slightest anything we’ll set him off and throw him off his game

Legit dying at him still chirping at the chair ump and saying "you don't even know how to play so don't tell me how to play"

He keeps saying "what a fucking joke" over and over again. I love this guy

And he's making fun of Tsistipas returns which makes everything even funnier

Somewhere KJ is crying
Because I lost 8 units on the 2nd set? Naw, I was finally sleeping for a minute. You're a nerd...sometimes a lovable nerd. But still a nerd slap....sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong.

Because I lost 8 units on the 2nd set? Naw, I was finally sleeping for a minute. You're a nerd...sometimes a lovable nerd. But still a nerd slap....sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong.
Not a nerd, a virgin

If Djokovic had done half of what Tsitsipas has done today he probably would have not only been defaulted but dragged off the court in handcuffs

Nadal has an easy path to the finals holy shite

Joker, not so much, bracket is so top heavy, almost think betting Nadal out of convenience to win is smart

IF Nick is focused he should be Nakashima in 4

Another one worth waiting to bet live, will pretty much know 3-4 games in

Good summary of today's match, thanks to some dude on Reddit

A running tally of all the wild shit that happened in this match.

Kyrgios swearing like a sailor all during first set

Kyrgios in the middle of set 2 - "win or lose, I don't give a fuck." Kyrgios after winning set 2 - "I still don't give a fuck."

Tsitsipas smacking a ball into the crowd in anger and missing a fan by an inch. Could have easily seen him defaulted for it. If it had hit the fan it could cause real injury and 1000% would've been a default.

Kyrgios demanding Tsitsipas being defaulted and getting into a massive fight with the ump, including the classic Karen phrase "I'm not playing till I see a supervisor," as well as Kyrgios to the ump: "The people wanna see me bro, not you!"

Tsitsipas smacking a dead ball at Kyrgios and just missing him and then smacking a passing shot at Kyrgios and hitting him.

Kyrgios underarm serves including a cold blooded tweener underarm serve. Tsitsipas smacking a forehand return on a Kyrgios underarm serve into the crowd for his second violation.

Two outrageous net cords for Kyrgios in one game to win set 3. Kyrgios bows to the crowd after his ridiculous second net cord. Amazing stuff.

Kyrgios continuing to fight with the ump at every change over in set 3

All round cracking quality of tennis in the middle of all the drama.

BBC commentators having a right old cry about sportsmanship the entire game and how Kyrgios is so bad for the game, meanwhile the crowd is fucking loving all this drama. Ugh BBC commentators after the game still only talking about Kyrgios's behavior (which yes, he's a manchild, everyone knows this) but the actually dangerous behavior was all committed by Tsitsipas.

Oh shit now Kyrgios is down injured, please be okay Nick I want this to continue for another 3 hours....

Kyrgios mumbling shit to himself basically after each point. This game is simultaneously Kyrgios vs Kyrgios, Kyrgios vs Tsitsipas, and Kyrgios vs the ump and match referees. And also Tsitsipas vs Tsitsipas and Tsitsipas vs Crowd as key subplots.

Unintelligible Kyrgios screaming after missing an easy forehand just now lmao.

Kyrgios now absolutely yelling at his box. Hahahahah his whole box was just looking down at their feet like naughty school children, excellent camera work to be honest. This came after a reasonably subdued Kyrgios for the last few games. Honestly this is like if the Green Goblin played tennis.

Kyrgios sarcastic applause on a great Tsitsipas return.

u/Valinor_ excellently summarizes a Kyrgios service game - "0-40 down, shouting and moaning on every point, even between 1st and 2nd serves… wins 5 points in a row to hold".
Kyrgios serve and volley on second serve facing set point with outrageous half-volley winner.
Someone in the crowd yells "FINISH HIM!" with the tie break at 7-7 lmao.

ABSOLUTELY INSANE DROP SHOT/SLICED FOREHAND FOR KYRGIOS TO WIN!! STAY TUNED FOR POST MATCH DRAMA.

Kyrgios being very gracious in the immediate court-side interview. Best part is how fired up the crowd is. Ah good line here though - "the media says I'm bad for the sport but look at the crowd tonight and that tells you who's right"

Right that all from the BBC coverage. Check this sub for what will likely be Kyrgios fireworks in the press conference.

We know who you love slap

Honestly if I was good at an individual sport I'd be kinda like him. Not as flamboyant but the rest I'd be. And I'd hate me as a fan.

He doesn't win shit and still acts like a bitch, like tennis owes him and not vice versa. He hasn't made tennis better other than trash fans that love his antics which they need for revenue, but he's really just a marketing campaign.

What sucks is he has the game to actually win but he has the mental capacity of a fly

Frances and Goofy for a spot in the quarters coming up. Who could have predicted that? Thing that sucks for Tiafoe is the pressure is entirely on him to win even though Goofy is favored. Can see this one going at least 40 games

Goofy/Tiafoe o39.5 -120 5*

Frances and Goofy for a spot in the quarters coming up. Who could have predicted that? Thing that sucks for Tiafoe is the pressure is entirely on him to win even though Goofy is favored. Can see this one going at least 40 games

Goofy/Tiafoe o39.5 -120 5*
Get it! I’ve got Tiafoe in a few parlays haha. Bouzkova did her part early.

This gal Ostapenko is playing has only made it past round 2 once in her life in a major and she's 34, 2018 Wimby. Thinking Ostapenko -4.5 could be loot, one of those that might benefit from a slower start per/norm from Jelena and going 3 sets.

Ostapenko -4.5 -125 3*

Honestly over 18.5 -165 might be a parlay play, not much into laying that and if Jelena cruises, which is possible, I want no part of 19.5 when 6-4, 6-3 is very feasible.

Sun is about to peak out, never realized how clearly I think before sunrise. Hope this shit is correct.

Maria/Ostapenko o18.5/Niemeier ML parlay +145 2*

Watson's first time playing into week 2 of a major and on Centre Court, the pressure has to be insane for her

Jabeur is my favorite to win the tournament now and might put a bet on it too

Gotta love WTA, she's actually that rare model of consistency and her form is very good atm

I’m about to do the same nonsense I did yesterday and chase Tiafoe.
It's so tough, every time I think he has the Moxxi he crashes and burns. Goofy is always a fun fade though, feels like he's come back from the ashes randomly

I really couldn't pick a winner here with a gun to my head

I bet Goffin. So obviously he loses. But this is gonna take awhile. Wish I would've played the over instead

Reactions: KJ
Sinner v Alcaraz is so much fun on paper, hope it can somehow live up to the hype

Sinner is probably my favorite player on the circuit, because I'm a sinner

Back