Wimbledon 2022

How can ya back a guy like that? You know he gonna fall apart right? I’d bet my left nut on joker over him In a slam final, of course I’d prob bet my right he never sees a slam final!
He's mentally incapable of winning a slam

He's mentally incapable of winning a slam

Because they the ultimate test, at some point you gonna be physically and mentally beaten down and then is when training takes over and your body is programmed to continue doing what it knows to do, if you don’t prepare yourself for that you not gonna be successful when the time comes and you facing someone who has dedicated their life to it!!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Because they the ultimate test, at some point you gonna be physically and mentally beaten down and then is when training takes over and your body is programmed to continue doing what it knows to do, if you don’t prepare yourself for that you not gonna be successful when the time comes and you facing someone who has dedicated their life to it!!
He's more interested in being a celebrity than winning shit

Not sure he even finishes this set

He's more interested in being a celebrity than winning shit

Not sure he even finishes this set

He playing alresdy? I turned it to espn but some other bs on. That sucks I really wanted to fade him but I got 30 min till I can bet!!

It tough to pay real close attention and finish capping baseball, and smoke a cigarette, and drink coffee with one eye!! I don’t want pity but fuck, cut me a little slack!!

Still adjusting to One eye bro and just getting coffee in me, lol.
Lol if some random asked me what time it is I'd say about 3.

Then I just looked at the clock on my lapper, ffs it's 6:30am. Seems like we've lived a full day already

It tough to pay real close attention and finish capping baseball, and smoke a cigarette, and drink coffee with one eye!! I don’t want pity but fuck, cut me a little slack!!
You could just do a line of nicotine at this point

I havnt smoked weed in awhile, not since this shit. I don’t always enjoy being stoned anyways, I imagine I would dislike it greatly in this condition! Lol. I’m all bout the opiates this week!!

Dunno why she insist on driving me, it’s nice and all but I did it all last week and all weekend I’ve went back a 2nd time and drive myself, lol.

Good god please give us Nadal vs Kyrgios just to see Kyrgios lecture Nadal about his grunting and butt picking

This is exactly how a trash bag like De Minaur makes it to the semis at Wimby

No matter the number

Enjoy laying it with Naka in service games. Nick is a zombie. Won't get free money like this often

Back