Wimbledon 2022

Tommy Paul v Cam Norrie

Don't think either are close to elite so time to look at the dog. Neither has made it past R3 in a major, pressure on Norrie playing in front of the home fans should give us value on Thomas. Match is off the board, assuming it was the scheduled start time but when it's back on the board Paul handicap will be a bigger play. They're waiting on the Ostapenko match, Norrie's nerves might be in pretzel form waiting

Fading Maria next match will be a larger than comfortable play and I don't care if she's playing against air
I had her at +345 and after watching the first set, decided she was toast.
Started prepping the ribs, doing chores.
Maybe the secret for me is to not watch.

I had her at +345 and after watching the first set, decided she was toast.
Started prepping the ribs, doing chores.
Maybe the secret for me is to not watch.
Always the secret

Those who say you learn more from watching clearly don't understand how much more it confuses most of us. I blame pharmacy.

Always the secret

Those who say you learn more from watching clearly don't understand how much more it confuses most of us. I blame pharmacy.
I would agree with fading her, cuz I'm not a fan of her game, but if she's playing Watson or Niemeier I don't know they'd put up much. Air is a good description.

Just want to see Ons win 6-1, 6-1

Watching F1 right now, probably crash in a couple hours after Wimby shuts down for the day

Just want to see Ons win 6-1, 6-1

Watching F1 right now, probably crash in a couple hours after Wimby shuts down for the day
I just played her heavy to win in straights. Hopefully she just dominates.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Good for Sinner so far, teaching the kid a little bit about going deep at Wimby

Tennis needs these two going forward. Both are young and very likable

As down as we are about American tennis today that all ends when Fritz wins the title next weekend.
Nakashima won't get caught up in Nick's shenanigans so I expect him to move on

The chick isn't getting past Tan no matter how much sense it makes

Fritz might as well be in the finals

Beginning to believe Tan is destiny's child

French flag should add a Tan stripe

Regardless what happens here my guy Sinner is moving into the future elite class with Zverev, Med, Alcaraz

Ruud on clay will be around a long time too

Don't have it available but Van Rijthoven aces over would be played. Guessing that number will be lower than it should because of the opponent.

Good luck beating Djokovic this tournament. The guy is on a mission and its going to take one incredible effort to beat him.

Lmao I added 8.5 after first set and continued a 2nd sprinkle on ML... just get me this set and I think the spread is lockdd

Back