Wimbledon 2022

Coco should destroy Anisimova in the 2nd set regardless of the 1st set outcome, Anisimova is laying it all out there to win this set

Brooksby could be so good but he no shows in these big matches that he's favored to win

Huge set from Fritz, needed that

Rest will be gravy. Couple hiccups but shaping up nicely if he can put this one to bed

Bedosa ML +125 2*
Iga -4.5 -145 4*
1st set Rybakina -160 4* (from above)

Don't like Pagula match

2nd set Tsitsipas +110 8*
Tsitsipas ML +120 2*
Tsitsipas 3:1 +475 .5*

Easier to fade Nick than the Greek for me

If he takes this game not set, I may throw some change at him
I can't stand anything about betting on De Minaur

But simply today his bet/line movement ratio was insane and I can't bet into that. I sat the whole thing out, never really saw an opportunity to bet on him and doing so would suck the second I hit accept

after this match, i'll check in for tsitsi/kyrgios but otherwise have a good day fellas.... I got drinking activities to partake in.

after this match, i'll check in for tsitsi/kyrgios but otherwise have a good day fellas.... I got drinking activities to partake in.
It's still Friday night here and I need Fritz to end this match

Anyone in to the buy low game, Iga is down 0-3 and Cornet is serving

Might not ever get her at the prices coming up again if Cornet wins this game

Done til either Iga or Jess come in as winners

Typically don't do much before week 2 in majors but figured after a 3 hr sleep session last night and up at 11...had to dive in nose first into Wimby today

My book had field -140 field vs Swiatek/Coco pre tournament.
So field -140 vs the 1 and 11(?) seeds? Lmao that's a banger all day

I think Jabeur should be the favorite now to win it, pretty easy path to the 'ship match and she's looked the part for a few weeks now

So field -140 vs the 1 and 11(?) seeds? Lmao that's a banger all day

I think Jabeur should be the favorite now to win it, pretty easy path to the 'ship match and she's looked the part for a few weeks now
Yeah I jumped on for $560.

I mean they were going to meet in the qfs. They weren't even on opposite sides on the bracket

Going in to next week I'll be starting with Alcaraz for men and Jabeur for women and let it go from there. Fair to say Alcaraz is over priced but I can make an argument that he's way underpriced. Jabeur is simply in the zone.

So I read if Kyrgios wins Wimbledon he will make the ATP Finals Tournament. On the fastest surface on tour.

That would be awesome

So I read if Kyrgios wins Wimbledon he will make the ATP Finals Tournament. On the fastest surface on tour.

That would be awesome
That doesn't sound correct

Gotta be top 8, he won't get close even if he wins. Doubt he does today.

Slap, you seem much smarter at times then you latch on to this dude which was cool a couple years ago I guess. He's a doubles player at best.

You do bring up a good point though.

What if a potential employer asks in an interview what your position is on Nick Kyrgios?

I think I'd learn a lot from that answer.

You do bring up a good point though.

What if a potential employer asks in an interview what your position is on Nick Kyrgios?

I think I'd learn a lot from that answer.
I'd say I think he's the most entertaining player on tour and see if they inquire more

And clearly you don't know how the finals work

If he wins Wimbledon he'll get an invite
Technically it's the highest ranking winner of a grand slam not in the top 7 but keep trying bruv

Touchdown Jesus forgives you

Back