Wimbledon 2022

Slappy might not have thought so. He left. Lol
Well he's unemployed and gambling his unemployment on our words of wisdom and Kyrgios. I'm all for doing what you want with unemployment, hell you paid for it over your career. But on Nick? It might require an intervention.

badosa got creampied so i think my Wimbledon run is officially over. Something about being in the grounds and at a time of my life when i won lots of bets, now i'm just a wounded dog

I posted my blood results on FB, believe me...issues but less than this time last year. Like I got healthier.

I'm still not sure if Slap is 18 yet

I think he has the Benjamin button thing where his brain becomes more immature by the week! Lol. Ok, enough picking on slappy, he might not be able to take a joke? Even tho as they say “if ya can’t take a joke go away”! I don’t think that right but whatever. I got one eye!!!

Reactions: KJ
I think he has the Benjamin button thing where his brain becomes more immature by the week! Lol. Ok, enough picking on slappy, he might not be able to take a joke? Even tho as they say “if ya can’t take a joke go away”! I don’t think that right but whatever. I got one eye!!!
Man I'm still waking up

Bitch pushes my buttons she's leaving in handcuffs or changing the kitty litter

Buddy's flight route tonight, Minny to Amsterdam. Insane it follows Lake Superior all the way.

MSP flight.jpg

Slap is doing his best to land on his feet and get a good job so give the guy a break.

I don’t know what was so fuvking funny? Cubs Ff amd Steele over k’s +125 cashed. So keep laughing cause your sorry ass team won, my bets cashed. Ain’t no fan boy bitch shit here, laugh away cheerleader, this Bout money. Keep waving those pom poms for shit ass brewers and that bust jets drafted at qb.

I don’t know what was so fuvking funny? Cubs Ff amd Steele over k’s +125 cashed. So keep laughing cause your sorry ass team won, my bets cashed. Ain’t no fan boy bitch shit here, laugh away cheerleader, this Bout money. Keep waving those pom poms for shit ass brewers and that bust jets drafted at qb.
Congrats on winning your bet but save it for the baseball threads and stop being so fucking uptight. Its also pretty funny calling me a pom pom waiver when there is no one more critical of his teams than I am.

Last edited:
Congrats on winning your bet but save it for the baseball threads and stop being so fucking uptight. Its also pretty funny calling me a pom pom waiver when there is no one more critical of his teams than I am.
Fuck Miami

If they drafted like the Jets they'd be 1-AA

This could be fun!

I’ll post wherever I damn well please. Nobody was talking to you. I ain’t uptight but if you wanna post laugh emoji after brewers won the game thinking it funny I might have lost I’ll let ya know what I think of you. Everyone knows you a fan boy, typical fan boy who never knows when his team will win. Point me to where you ever been critical of that bitch bust qb jets drafted; pom pom waiver: I know you got the skirt too

Been building up the bankroll on some overnight tennis, much needed after coming out of hiding from the fireworks

Best match of the tournament at 5:30, Sinner or nothing for me

Ons should win handily

Two coin flips on court 1, taking plus money on those two matches should net a profit. Literally no read on the German gals

I want to fade Goofy and Norrie both, that's a problem when they're matched up

Rare doubles play

Kichenok/Ostapink -165 3* v Ayoama/Chen

Don't like Ostapenko in the mixed doubles later, long day for her and she's not lean for four sets + in a day

FYI. I took sinner after the 1st set break back, ml/1st winner... have played him to break every service game since (missed 1) and 6-2/1/0 in 2nd, 2nd set ml, 3-0 in sets. And I intend to do it set 3 too

JOKER down 0-2 in Sets to the Upstart Sinner.

Boom mutherphukker !!!

Clear that way for RAFA to TWENTY-THREEEEEEE

He's gotta get through King Kyrgios first

of course.

but as a RAFA FANATIC and JOKER HATER

i am happy as a clam right now.

not to mention the stock market and crypto continuing to tank, which just provides more buying opportunities and swing trades.

BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY !!!

Rafa AND Nick both need to beat their next opponent first, you are discounting their next opponents and just assuming they will face off in the SEMI's LOL
Yeah Fritz could definitely win. He's playing out of his mind and hasn't dropped a set yet this tournament. Americans are always good on grass, well, for the most part

Garin has no shot lol. Unless Nick's shoulder is truly injured

This could get ugly quick for Sinner, but his forehand is so good I'm like ehhhhhh. But damn Djoka +170 was an all in probably

I'm Italian and this red headed freckled kid must be a mutt from Sicily - where no real blooded Italians come from

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Back