Week 7 Plays/Leans Vegas Style

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Going to Vegas Friday for my birthday this weekend. Alredy capped my games and ready for lines to get high enough in certain situations t hit the dogs up for a nice little weekend here is what I am looking at....I will only play faves this week laying 3 or less at home and looking for atleast a TD dog on the road and of course home dogs. Here are my leans and will see about the numbers dring the week.....

Rutgers-16.5
AFA+4
NW -6.5
Miami-2
LSU-9.5
WMU-4
BC-13.5
UL/CincyO66 (originally a lean but a play now that BAR likes it as well...GL to us) I see a 41-35 game either way

now of course these are all leans now and of course I owuld not be playing this many games. The first parameter this week is better rushing team v. better rushing def. Looking for home dogs first then goin over conf trends and recent play. Last plays will be made by looking at teh lines and how i think it fits best in them. Was 3-3 LWeek if I wouldve followed this. not impressive but not losing either. Input would be great on these early leans.

Last edited:
hey bro, have a great time in vegas! make sure you post your winners b 4 u leave so we can share the wealth:) where u staying out there?

first three i locked in as they will move different directions i am sure of....afa will drop and ru will rise as well as NW as minny is garbage and on the road

Have fun in Vegas. This has been a tough year for me. It seems a lot of people are struggling. I bet sharp type of plays I don't cover, I bet square type plays and I lose. I have actually been having a lot of 4-3, 5-4, 4-4 4-5 type weeks, but saturday crushed me as I went 1-5, although I went 2-5 with Utah on Thursday. Just has been really tough. I am in the hole a bit, so I starting this week I will be reducing my plays and try to hone in on a few good plays to try and crawl out of the small hole I have created.

Only play so far is:

North Carolina +7.5

I am more heavily leaning towards dogs, as there is so much parity.

Stacks do you plan on posting your pro plays before you leave as well?

here are a few leans i really like opinions please:

Miami-2
SC-7
UGA-7
Tenn-7
BG+2
Memphis-4
ASU-12
ULM-8
Oregon-18
Kansas-24
NM+4

I can give you some opinions that are 100% fade material when I get home from work. Just wanted to say have fun in Vegas, bang some broads, happy bday, win some money, bang some broads.

depending on things on game day i will look to play sc-7
uga-7
ten-7
bg+2
asu-12
memphis
kansas-25

i will be away and liekly to not post in vegas but i might play those down there or atleast a few where time permits so i may comeback with 2-4 plays added just so its known. i think i have the rapport for people to take my word around and not get scrutinzed for it. BOL to all

First of all, nice looking card and excellent work at getting those numbers in most of those games.

I would be wary of laying over 3td and a field goal in a conference game with kansas after they just won their rivalry game.
I think south carolina is the play.
All the other games on your "considering list" seem as though the line is about right.
Have fun in Vegas, Troy. Don't contribute too much to my local economy.

Yo bro have a good time in Vegas, shit will be off the hizzzzyyy.

What way you leaning for tonight? Navy/Pitt?

Back