480Los Angeles Chargers-8
-385U 49
7:20 PM
473Tampa Bay Buccaneers-3
+100
-145O 53½
474Las Vegas Raiders+3
+125U 53½

Detroit & Jacksonville jumped out to me, although I saw 9.5 on Jax last night.

I would caution anyone thinking about Jacksonville. They stink against the Chargers. I know, I know, teams change, players and coaches change, etc., but I have been on the wrong side of the beat downs the Chargers have given the jags over the years... Some of which have occurred when Jacksonville was the better team. In the last three trips out west to face the Chargers they have lost by an average of almost 23 points per game. Chargers are home coming off bye, clearly the better team, some tough luck losses recently... This one could get ugly

First glance, Detroit, Arizona, Green Bay.

+6 is long gone, but Giants at that number would have been a play

Where is the best source for injury news? I've used varying sources but each time it seemingly has a gap or a miss. Just looking for an easy way to look at each team, guys on IR, guys who might be out, etc.

I was /am worrying about Bills east future from the Dolphins but less so now. Tua may ultimately be an upgrade no way he is better than Fitzmagic now.

Why wouldn’t Pitt be favored against Tenny? Tenny was grossly outplayed last week and beat 3 bad teams before that by 2 ppg. The Bills win on that weird Tuesday was cool I suppose but that’s the only impressive thing they’ve done.

fringe playoff team talent wise IMO

Why wouldn’t Pitt be favored against Tenny? Tenny was grossly outplayed last week and beat 3 bad teams before that by 2 ppg. The Bills win on that weird Tuesday was cool I suppose but that’s the only impressive thing they’ve done.

ok. Hold up here. I’m not saying tenn wins, it’s certainly not a good spot situationally, but give them some respect. This team has been elite since tannehill took over, nearly got to the sb last year, winning at NE and at Balt, and playing KC tight for a half, we have the defending rushing champion, and flat out know how to win. Oh, and who exactly has pitt beaten? We both beat Denver and Houston, ok, clev, fine, but the giants and eagles who are two JV teams with losing records so let’s not annoint them as gods gift.

Fringe playoff team is laughable. Keep doubting. We’re used to it

Fringe playoff team talent-wise? C'mon now. This team was very close to going to the Superbowl last year, and isn't too much different. In fact, I'd argue that their offense is improved. Tannehill is grossly underrated in my opinion.

Fringe playoff team talent-wise? C'mon now. This team was very close to going to the Superbowl last year, and isn't too much different. In fact, I'd argue that their offense is improved. Tannehill is grossly underrated in my opinion.

it’ll be the same story. Should we lose to the Steelers it’ll be see the Titans are no good, they are overrated. If we win it’ll be pitt was flat after the clev game or something else lol

1-3 inches of Snow forecasted Sunday in Denver. Wind Chill 6 degrees at gametime. They played in a similar conditions at KC last year. The dip in the total makes sense now. Still might be too high at 46

Denver did not score a TD (3 points total) in the last 7.5 quarters against KC last season.

it’ll be the same story. Should we lose to the Steelers it’ll be see the Titans are no good, they are overrated. If we win it’ll be pitt was flat after the clev game or something else lol
For some reason, I'm really not sold on the Steelers yet. I know a lot of people think they have a great D... I don't see it. If they handle Tenn., I'll change my mind, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

For some reason, I'm really not sold on the Steelers yet. I know a lot of people think they have a great D... I don't see it. If they handle Tenn., I'll change my mind, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

i see both offenses having success. Pitt d is good but they rely a lot on turnovers which tenn doesn’t do. Also will be missing bush, their LB

Does the NFL purposely try to pick the most garbage games for TNF for what?

well honestly they should since it a garbage money grab anyways. I mean it cool seeing 2 good teams alone thu night but I rather see them at their best after the full week of recovery and practice they need to perform at their best!!

I think often times these crappy on paper thu matchups turn out better than they would on Sunday, not better football but sometimes more entertaining. I’d freaking love the under tonight if i cared to ever bet a nfl under again!! I know I’m lying cause hell I just bet the rams/niners under so it still happens, lol. Scared to pull trigger here tho.

If ya made me play it I’d prob take nyg with the +4.5. I think new coaches have the defense performing decently against lessor teams at least, and with all the injuries eagles offense is def “lessor”.

Does the NFL purposely try to pick the most garbage games for TNF for what?

That's not entirely true, I mean just a couple week ago we had the Broncos & Jets, oh wait. But prior to that was Dolphins at Jags...nevermind. Falcons at Panthers next week though buddy!

Thursday night where games that should be decent suck & games that should suck are entertaining.

I don't know definitively what we know about Pitt or Tenn besides that they have played the 31st and 26th ranked schedules respectively with Pitt having 4 home games already. Both teams had one standout performance. This is not a game I am interested in getting on.

I respect what Tennessee has done and yes they most certainly proved it against Baltimore last season, but I still (my opinion) think there is a decent gap between KC/Balt and Pitt/Tenn.

My Tennessee guys on here know I have nothing but love for them but (fair or unfair) I still need to see more to get Jax/Minn/Hou out of my head.

Can I just say that the Raiders has something like this coming their way from the start?

The entire offensive line!

Apparently Trent Brown was not wearing his tracking device bracelet and it has really made it tough to know who he was in contact with. The Raiders have basically had their hand forced to put them all on the list since they can not prove who was in contact with Brown. What a mess

I get that Eagles lost Miles and Ertz but they’re getting some big guys back - Lane Johnson, DeSean, Maddox, and Riley. I’m on the Eagles tonight

Bills coming off b2b losses, getting dominated both games now have the "get right" game vs the Jets. I can just imagine everyone throwing this on the teaser cards, getting Buffalo under a td looks nice on paper. Don't do it.

The Bills can't win at the los. Had I known last week McDermott would bench 2 starting d lineman vs KC I would have not been on them at all. They aren't generating a pass rush AT ALL. Wouldn't be surprised to see Gore and whatever no name rb run all over Buffalo. They were praising CEH like he was amazing last week but anyone could have ran through the holes in that defense. IDC that it's the Jets no way would I back that defense right now. Radio talk is that the offense is the problem, they still held KC to 26 etc.. I think KC could have hung up 42+ if the game was playing out differently.

Allen was off last couple games but the run game has been non existent all season and it's starting to matter. Singletary isn't getting holes and also dances way too much. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moss get more touches this week. They just let Spain go who was supposed to be a solid starter. I don't think they'll truly get right until Feliciano comes back. Maybe they come out and hammer the Jets but I think there's a better chance of it being closely played.

I'll be on the Texans this week. IDC about the way Houston has been losing, GB shouldn't be favored otr right now. They've allowed 2 td rushing games to 3 players this season, David Johnson prop might be worth a look.

I don't know definitively what we know about Pitt or Tenn besides that they have played the 31st and 26th ranked schedules respectively with Pitt having 4 home games already. Both teams had one standout performance. This is not a game I am interested in getting on.

I respect what Tennessee has done and yes they most certainly proved it against Baltimore last season, but I still (my opinion) think there is a decent gap between KC/Balt and Pitt/Tenn.

My Tennessee guys on here know I have nothing but love for them but (fair or unfair) I still need to see more to get Jax/Minn/Hou out of my head.

in fairness to steelers I think we know they have a elite defense, they proved that last season going 8-8, 8-3 anytime the offense with total garbage QBs scored 11 freaking points!

Losing Bush hurts steelers but titans losing their left tackle gotta be worrisome against this steelers front 7!

in fairness to steelers I think we know they have a elite defense, they proved that last season going 8-8, 8-3 anytime the offense with total garbage QBs scored 11 freaking points!

No question you make a valid point. This will be their first actual test though and that is my point. They have faced the 32nd toughest offensive schedule thus far and have held true to form. I expect it will continue but it won't be easy. I mean not everyone can hold Derrick Henry to 3.6 ypc and 69 yards in the biggest game of the year lol :)

No question you make a valid point. This will be their first actual test though and that is my point. They have faced the 32nd toughest offensive schedule thus far and have held true to form. I expect it will continue but it won't be easy. I mean not everyone can hold Derrick Henry to 3.6 ypc and 69 yards in the biggest game of the year lol :)

im sure they faced some good offenses last year right? I’m really not trying to argue, I seriously got no clue here, I think both teams pretty darn good and prob kc 2 biggest threats seeing how we know ravens can’t handle them.

im sure they faced some good offenses last year right? I’m really not trying to argue, I seriously got no clue here, I think both teams pretty darn good and prob kc 2 biggest threats seeing how we know ravens can’t handle them.
I was just being silly.. You're right about their d

they have been in some tough games with kc right?

Not since they added some of these great pieces on D. The last time we played them was the game in my avatar where Patty threw for 6 TDs. Prior to that they owned us for a number of years. Bell in particular.

Not since they added some of these great pieces on D. The last time we played them was the game in my avatar where Patty threw for 6 TDs. Prior to that they owned us for a number of years. Bell in particular.

yea think I recall like ‘17 or ‘18 playoffs being some grind it out games. Then yea I remember mahomes going to pitt and lighting them up after that.

Back