Week 7 Discussion Thread

I'm thinking Pats u8.5 and cardinals u 8.5 colts u 9.5 as in season future bet. Their schedules are super hard

Dolphins +330 and or o7.5

Anybody have any thoughts?

Last edited:
1-3 inches of Snow forecasted Sunday in Denver. Wind Chill 6 degrees at gametime. They played in a similar conditions at KC last year. The dip in the total makes sense now. Still might be too high at 46

Denver did not score a TD (3 points total) in the last 7.5 quarters against KC last season.

Total down to 43.5

I’ve been high on them. Don’t Iike them here. Even without Thomas and Sanders. Actually think it could get ugly
I’m not so sure. Panthers have been solid. Statistically should’ve beaten da Bears. Strange game. Teddy been playing well. Who is Brees throwing to besides Kamara? He doesn’t throw deep anyway...

Temps in Denver currently at 17 degrees with snow falling already.

Forecast is for temps to stay in upper teens with winds 10 mph+ and 5"-10" of snow in the metro area.

Glad I snagged the Donkeys plus 10 and under 46 a couple days ago. Hopefully it's enough...

I’m not so sure. Panthers have been solid. Statistically should’ve beaten da Bears. Strange game. Teddy been playing well. Who is Brees throwing to besides Kamara? He doesn’t throw deep anyway...
I like the Panthers ml. They have been in every game. Saints not good

Home faves off a loss now 2-18 ATS last 20 with the Birds failing to cover on ThNF.

Pats, Bolts and Rams all in this spot in Week 7.

Back