***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

maybe you guys should start a Romo thread…i have a feeling this debate isn't ending anytime soon

I'm sorry, this is an in-game...my bad.

We've already done it before, Tip and his great memory can't recall the times it's been done. But he does go on that same memory to tell me that Romo is a choke artist. Oh, the irony.

maybe you guys should start a Romo thread…i have a feeling this debate isn't ending anytime soon

No need. I think it's like 1-6 with a couple touchdowns and a million interceptions in the times Lare's ignoring.

I'm sorry, this is an in-game...my bad.

We've already done it before, Tip and his great memory can't recall the times it's been done. But he does go on that same memory to tell me that Romo is a choke artist. Oh, the irony.

ahh, i don't really care. just saying...

Can we talk about Romo and comebacks?

The best part is that Tip is the one who brought Romo into this to begin with, as he often does. I remarked about someone saying that they would rather have Alex Smith than Matt Ryan...and that it wasn't close. Somehow, Tip decided it would be a good time to bring Romo up. Tip, it seems you're the one who loves Tony Romo...you bring him up every chance you get.

:tiphat:

that sucks…i'm a giants fan. but aside from that Cruz is a good dude. hopefully he can come back from this

The best part is that Tip is the one who brought Romo into this to begin with, as he often does. I remarked about someone saying that they would rather have Alex Smith than Matt Ryan...and that it wasn't close. Somehow, Tip decided it would be a good time to bring Romo up. Tip, it seems you're the one who loves Tony Romo...you bring him up every chance you get.

I did bring him up. Busted.

tip, as a good american citizen, hates Romo, Yankee baseball players and migrant mexicans

you aren't captain of a debate team by chance are you? I don't know if that's something that you can do for a living but I feel like you would be aces at it

No, I'm not.

Why am I the only one who gets called out for debating issues? I'm certainly not the only one who does it, obviously since someone has to be debating with me....but there are many debates on here all the time between other guys.

Thanks for the compliment I guess. Red is also pretty good at debating as well. You know, the guys who seem to use facts and evidence tend to win more debates than those who use feelings and 'memory.'

Something other than Romo, that I heard brought up the other day which I thought was a good point about penalties in the NFL....

When a team is at their 11 yard line let's say, and they get a holding penalty they are penalized half the distance to the goal line...so they aren't being fully penalized. Would it make more sense for them to be moved back half the distance to the goal line, and then have the first down marker go from the 21 to the 26...so they are facing a 1st and 20 as opposed to a 1st and 15? I think it's a good idea, but I wondered why the NFL hasn't thought of this, or what anyone thought as to why they don't do it that way.

Something other than Romo, that I heard brought up the other day which I thought was a good point about penalties in the NFL....

When a team is at their 11 yard line let's say, and they get a holding penalty they are penalized half the distance to the goal line...so they aren't being fully penalized. Would it make more sense for them to be moved back half the distance to the goal line, and then have the first down marker go from the 21 to the 26...so they are facing a 1st and 20 as opposed to a 1st and 15? I think it's a good idea, but I wondered why the NFL hasn't thought of this, or what anyone thought as to why they don't do it that way.

What does Romo think about it?

Tip is just preparing himself for the wall-to-wall coverage the Cowboys are gonna get this week by the national sports media for going into Seattle and slaying the beast. I for one am looking forward to Pittsburgh sports talk this week.....

Tip is just preparing himself for the wall-to-wall coverage the Cowboys are gonna get this week by the national sports media for going into Seattle and slaying the beast. I for one am looking forward to Pittsburgh sports talk this week.....

gonna be Defcon 1 around these parts. Fire the staff. Draft a QB in the 1st round. Cut Troy before the season even ends. Maybe Ike wasn't that bad...etc..

I just found the baseball game. I wasn't looking super hard, but should have been easier to find.

I thought you or someone said it's always soccer season. Or did I ask that and someone confirm it?

Back