***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

I thought you or someone said it's always soccer season. Or did I ask that and someone confirm it?

soccer season is beginning of August till late May. Even numbered years have summer tournaments. So in 2016 soccer season will be August-Late May and then Mid-June to Mid-July

soccer season is beginning of August till late May. Even numbered years have summer tournaments. So in 2016 soccer season will be August-Late May and then Mid-June to Mid-July

It's always going on somewhere in this place, CTG.

Sunday night is my favorite in-game lately but it's like five people deep.

Alex, Fondy confided in me that he didn't like you moving all those guys up and down all year in that dynasty league, so we're going to have to tweak things.

Alex, I think red was looking for your thoughts in the death with dignity thread.

Alex, I think red was looking for your thoughts in the death with dignity thread.

I couldn't even read that thread. You know the dude who doesn't believe you should be able to end your life when you have a terminal disease is the same dude who will put his dog down when he/she gets old and doesn't have a good quality of life.

I couldn't even read that thread. You know the dude who doesn't believe you should be able to end your life when you have a terminal disease is the same dude who will put his dog down when he/she gets old and doesn't have a good quality of life.

I didn't read the whole thread. red gets pretty fired up. Individuals and families can be trusted to make these types of decisions, I don't think individual cases sway on the winds of CTG.

I'm trying to remember a Cleveland sports replay from the '90's I can masturbate to so I can go to sleep. No luck yet.

Back