***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

Man, you could see that coming. Rosenthall keeps throwing it 55 feet into the ground.

Rosenthal owes me money that bitch, hope he has twitter. I will register right now and tell him where to send it, that fuck.

rosenpenis has been a clusterfuck all season, and matheny insists on having him in in the 9th...even when he gets the save, it's usually just because the batter hits a screamer right at someone.

NL series should still be good. Not sure if KC will ever lose again though.

Hate that Rockies '07 reference, because you're right and the Indians were up 3-1 in the ALCS that year.

NL players and teams have to be getting a little sick of the Cards and Giants.

HERE WE GO FOLKS. 95% of CTG is on the rams, yet I have seen very little reasoning aside from public fade and a home dog. I don't care if 90% of public is on the 49er's 3.5 points is not enough for me to back a 3rd string qb and an awful team. I expect 49ers to show up tonight and will roll with -3.

Took STL +3.5
over 44
STL tt o 20.5

why not? I'm just not a believer in this SF defense nor the offense, and on turf that *should* promote some scoring, Rams don't seem so shitty with Davis behind center. They've found the endzone the last couple games at a nice pace and this D shouldn't deter what they're doing.

Probly means SF 28-0 or so

I liked the rams over 9.5 1H so much I played it a second time. Starting to think their game total might have been better if miners come out strong. .

Hope I don't regret not playing the Rams tt for more, really think it's the best play on the board but there's enough doubt to just hammer the shit out of it

tFwIZWB.jpg

line is all out of wack and soo much juice on sf makes no sense, and all is against stl Rams. that just how it goes with my thinking gl all.

Back