***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

My buddy just text me from Fantasy, hes got least amount of points in the league and is 4-1. He text me "My team plays very good defense" :rofl:

These games turn into vicious circles - get scored on, start at your 20, fail to move the ball, punt gives other team a short field, get scored on, start at your 20, fail to move the ball, punt gives other team a short field, get scored on.......

I was eating dinner. This game wouldn't have eliminated Dallas from the possibility of winning a Super Bowl. Those are the ones Romo loses. In the 4th quarter. By throwing interceptions, or fumbling, or being stopped on downs.

Lareux refuses to acknowledge my point. When Romo's back is against the wall of the season, he chokes.

You refuse to show any proof of what you've said. This isn't hard Tip...go to google and find what you've said happened. Again, it shouldn't be too hard. Show me how many times Tony Romo has "choked" away a game for the Cowboys where they had a chance to win (to go to the playoffs, in the playoffs). Don't show some pick or fumble in a game they trailed by 10, or 14, or 17 and act as if that's the reason they lost the game and he choked it away.

I'd like to ask Lareux to offer up a 4th quarter in an elimination game in which Romo led the Pokes to victory. I'm sick of getting asked to prove it. You prove it. (I'm probably setting myself up here. Romo probably has some great games to stave off mathematical elimination in week 14, or whatever. So I say … you know what I mean.)

I have proven it...the last time (or 2 times) we did this. I'm not going to do that AGAIN because you're too lazy to even attempt to prove yourself correct. Statistically, he's the best 4th quarter QB in the history of the league. He also is either at or very near the top in 4th quarter comebacks.

You want to focus on "elimination" games and offer that he chokes without showing one iota of truth. Even if you're right (which, until you show proof, you're not)....they don't even get to that "elimination" game without him bringing them back a few times in the 4th quarter during the regular season.

I have proven it...the last time (or 2 times) we did this. I'm not going to do that AGAIN because you're too lazy to even attempt to prove yourself correct. Statistically, he's the best 4th quarter QB in the history of the league. He also is either at or very near the top in 4th quarter comebacks.

You want to focus on "elimination" games and offer that he chokes without showing one iota of truth. Even if you're right (which, until you show proof, you're not)....they don't even get to that "elimination" game without him bringing them back a few times in the 4th quarter during the regular season.

he did do pretty shitty in Week 17 against the Eagles that one year

but I refuse to argue about it because I don't care

you win, mate

Back