07:20 PM
275New York Giants+14½
O 46½
276Buffalo Bills

+1 Markets
-14½
U 46½

Another Giants Monday nighter...ugh...

Lions and Bucks luckily were flexed to late session to have a worthwhile game. Tampa might be 'live' dog, as of now. Let's wait on injuries.

Carolina RSW under train should keep on chugging along... another Miami TT opportunity... especially with how turnover prone Bryce is becoming...

Huge game for Jags back on US soil. Division game, and they need to set the time that they are indeed 'back'.

Saints head to Houston. Again, like the Jags...this is a big game to show we're better than how the season started. This is a very interesting game to myself.

Bengals and Seahawks total seems 2 points low in my eyes.

Denver is ready to implode. We finally have the great experience of them back on TNF. This has all the makings...

We know what KC likes to do in this situation….they are 10-0 SU L10 vs Denver, but only 5-5 ATS. They have LAC and Miami - 2 legit contenders - coming up with two games against Denver in between them. Hold your nose type play for sure.

Would expect a much better effort from Washington this week with the long rest. Bit of a Philly hangover last week perhaps.

Tenny at home getting 3.5 is intriguing. They already beat Lac and Cincy there and Balt coming off 2 bruising divisional games. WR issues still not fixed with several easy catches dropped vs Pit.

Rams should roll. Arz played pretty well the first few games but lack of talent (and depth) starting to show. Rams have owned the series and need a win here to get back to .500 and stay relevant.

interested in inspekahs thoughs on san fran - browns - i think this may be the spot to fade san fran.....they always have a down game this point into the season and last nights performance was great but I'm still not sold on san fran run d - dallas barely tried to run the ball last night - the san fran defense has appeared down this year vs the run and vs the pass. Browns will present alot of what the cardinals did to san fran. It's the same system........browns of all the teams in the league have the horses, even moreso then the cowboys to matchup with san fran on the lines. ......browns may be able to outrush san fran and san fran loses when that happens

colts getting 4.5 seems like value to me - that was a literal coinflip game week 1 - so who has improved more since then jax or colts ? i think both have, i like the minshew revenge angle

saints - texans - i think saints are the better team - they just lost to tampa at home tho ...looking for some more angles on this one

eagles all day if we get the eagles from yesterday - if we get the eagles vs the skins - jets cover - how the eagles pass d went from swiss cheese vs the commanders to playing stafford with a healthy cooper cupp so much better ?

How anyone could watch the 49ers this season and have the balls to bet against them with the Browns is beyond me.

How anyone could watch the 49ers this season and have the balls to bet against them with the Browns is beyond me.
Love it! :tiphat:

kinda like how the 1 and 2 seeds in the MLB playoffs never lose :cheers3:

must be a different sport thing ?

Did you know the 49ers previous opponents this season have been favorites 7 of the 24 games they have played. The Cowboys account for 4 of the 7 favorite games.

The 49ers also have played their last 3 games at home and covered them all. Soft schedule and home games.

The Browns are home with rest. Huge data trend in the Browns this week. Nothing is ever a lock and I wouldn’t call betting against the 49ers a lock the way they have looked but I will be on the browns and advise caution in this game if backing the 49ers.

The books have set a fair line and are not giving money away.

Last edited:
interested in inspekahs thoughs on san fran - browns - i think this may be the spot to fade san fran.....they always have a down game this point into the season and last nights performance was great but I'm still not sold on san fran run d - dallas barely tried to run the ball last night - the san fran defense has appeared down this year vs the run and vs the pass. Browns will present alot of what the cardinals did to san fran. It's the same system........browns of all the teams in the league have the horses, even moreso then the cowboys to matchup with san fran on the lines. ......browns may be able to outrush san fran and san fran loses when that happens

colts getting 4.5 seems like value to me - that was a literal coinflip game week 1 - so who has improved more since then jax or colts ? i think both have, i like the minshew revenge angle

saints - texans - i think saints are the better team - they just lost to tampa at home tho ...looking for some more angles on this one

eagles all day if we get the eagles from yesterday - if we get the eagles vs the skins - jets cover - how the eagles pass d went from swiss cheese vs the commanders to playing stafford with a healthy cooper cupp so much better ?
Yeah, this has the 'feel' of a browns cover.

Eagles defense always confounding myself.

the Bills are 14.5 point favorites? This could be a very interesting game. I want Tyrod!

Bills defense just got decimated last week. I honestly think it takes them out of super bowl contention.

Everyone is talking about losing Milano for the season, but Daquan Jones to me was dominating the d line this season. With him gone they lose depth hoping Poona ford can come off being benched and actually perform. Epinesa played the game of his life lw so if he can keep that up the line might still be able to get to the qb

Tre already gone, Benford banged up. Elam is a complete bust and Ridley had him SHOOK. If they have to play him vs any decent team he's getting owned. Absolute liability now everyone can see why he was a healthy scratch.

Bills are the same team defensively now as last year with the injuries, only with a better pass rush.

They can't stop the run.

If the NYG oline wasn't decimated and Barkley was healthy I'd be all over the points here. Daboll will be motivated and 14.5 is a big big number for a team that just lost a ton of talent.

If you take away elite quarterbacks (Herbert, Mahomes), you get an entirely different picture of Minnesota's pass defense. With JJ injured it will be a whole lot of Hockenson and not much else for Vikings O. I like the "under" here

We know what KC likes to do in this situation….they are 10-0 SU L10 vs Denver, but only 5-5 ATS. They have LAC and Miami - 2 legit contenders - coming up with two games against Denver in between them. Hold your nose type play for sure.

Would expect a much better effort from Washington this week with the long rest. Bit of a Philly hangover last week perhaps.

Tenny at home getting 3.5 is intriguing. They already beat Lac and Cincy there and Balt coming off 2 bruising divisional games. WR issues still not fixed with several easy catches dropped vs Pit.

Rams should roll. Arz played pretty well the first few games but lack of talent (and depth) starting to show. Rams have owned the series and need a win here to get back to .500 and stay relevant.

I like your point about the Ravens but this game IS IN LONDON! It's not a Titans home game! I almost made the same mistake myself. Imo Tits will indeed have problems moving the ball downfield. Baltimore's pass attack is supposed to be stronger under its new offensive system (Monken) but the Ravens still only rank 26th in passing yards per game, suggesting that they can't take advantage of Tits' defensive vulnerability. This looks like a tight low-scoring game. Henry could theoretically bruise a worn Ravens team coming off two divisional battles, but he's been so mediocre

Cincy to get to .500 at a fg?

Hawks had both guards get injured vs NYG even if they go won't be 100%. Bengals problems are far from fixed but I do think this is a bigger game for them at home before they have to go to the bay. Leaning Burrow & co to get it done at home

Seahawks already have a good plan I think for dealing with missing o-linemen. I could see this game being high-scoring with Bengals triumphing in an air show

Super interesting game in Houston. Saints off a big win/shutout.
I’ll probably have a Saints ticket in some fashion.
Also, Stroud to throw a INT. Think we get it here, gonna see what it is.

I was on the saints heavy lw but I'm leaning Texans here

Saints off a blowout win b2b roadies and line still under a fg. I think ppl keep waiting for Stroud to implode but he's playing smart and they have Pierce to lean on. Looking like no Dell but that's not enough to keep me from looking at the home team.

Getting the better qb, run game & at home with Texans. Olave dealing with a toe injury pretty sure he plays but I think Houston might be the side here. If they get to Carr early he could be the one throwing picks....

I was on the saints heavy lw but I'm leaning Texans here

Saints off a blowout win b2b roadies and line still under a fg. I think ppl keep waiting for Stroud to implode but he's playing smart and they have Pierce to lean on. Looking like no Dell but that's not enough to keep me from looking at the home team.

Getting the better qb, run game & at home with Texans. Olave dealing with a toe injury pretty sure he plays but I think Houston might be the side here. If they get to Carr early he could be the one throwing picks....
The counter would be I feel like the Saints struggle more with “this kinda qb/limited tape”…meaning, I hear you.

I feel like the defense could be problems for the young QB and not sure Houston will be able to run as they think. It’ll be a Sunday AM decision for sure.

Debating Russell Wilson passing attempts or rushing yards tonight. Assume they will fall behind and he’ll be passing to keep up as well as running trying to make plays.

Jags had a physical advantage against Buffalo for already spent a week in London. But now won/t they have an extra disadvantage coming back home? A double jet lag basically?

Prob worth checking if they typically take the bye or play week after and what results have been. I don’t think the extra week matters but the travel might.

Prob worth checking if they typically take the bye or play week after and what results have been. I don’t think the extra week matters but the travel might.
They do tend to take the bye. 2017 they didn't and lost to Jets in OT, last year they didn't and beat the Raiders.

I suppose an optimistic response to my problem would be that the Jags know how to travel to London, they should also know how to play well the week after London. But they've never had to play in London two weeks in a row.

It does seem like duration of stay in the destination does affect severity of jet lag. However, there are steps known to reduce this severity: Jet Lag: Current and Potential Therapies

However, it does seem like adapting to London should be harder than adapting back to Jacksonville because jet lag is less severe when you travel to the West.

I’m really warming up to Jacksonville. Jet lag be damned. They’re 0-2 at home, Indy is 2-0 on the road. Correction coming. Jax has dominated the series in Jacksonville in recent years. Maybe that changes with a healthy Richardson and JT at 100% but I don’t see it with Minshew at QB this week. Jax coaching staff familiarity with Minshew helps as well. Despite the sluggish start Jax is still the class of the division and they show it here. Expect Colts teasers to get blown up.

I’m really warming up to Jacksonville. Jet lag be damned. They’re 0-2 at home, Indy is 2-0 on the road. Correction coming. Jax has dominated the series in Jacksonville in recent years. Maybe that changes with a healthy Richardson and JT at 100% but I don’t see it with Minshew at QB this week. Jax coaching staff familiarity with Minshew helps as well. Despite the sluggish start Jax is still the class of the division and they show it here. Expect Colts teasers to get blown up.
I don't think jet lag matters since they'll have been back for 6 days. It's a 5 hour time difference, that's usually gone after a couple days

Good points. Except I don’t think any coaches from the time Minshew was here are still present. Maybe some minor assistant at most

I don't think jet lag matters since they'll have been back for 6 days. It's a 5 hour time difference, that's usually gone after a couple days
That’s what the Jags think. They denied the bye, supposedly they know what they’re doing. They asked for a home game instead of the bye

Reactions: KJ
So apparently Baltimore went to London on Monday, Tennessee on Thursday. Tits not leaving their bodies much time to adjust, right? That must be why the line keeps moving in Balty‘s favor?

I don’t think Minshew Mania any downgrade from Richardson as a rookie.

Nobody has played a tougher schedule through week 5 than the Rams. Now they get Arz at home with healthy Kupp and a chance to get to .500 on the season. Rams roll today.

Nobody has played a tougher schedule through week 5 than the Rams. Now they get Arz at home with healthy Kupp and a chance to get to .500 on the season. Rams roll today.
Do not want to hex you...but I agree completely

I hope the Cards take knees in the first quarter

Love it! :tiphat:

kinda like how the 1 and 2 seeds in the MLB playoffs never lose :cheers3:

must be a different sport thing ?

Did you know the 49ers previous opponents this season have been favorites 7 of the 24 games they have played. The Cowboys account for 4 of the 7 favorite games.

The 49ers also have played their last 3 games at home and covered them all. Soft schedule and home games.

The Browns are home with rest. Huge data trend in the Browns this week. Nothing is ever a lock and I wouldn’t call betting against the 49ers a lock the way they have looked but I will be on the browns and advise caution in this game if backing the 49ers.

The books have set a fair line and are not giving money away.
Are the Browns going to win this ?

:shocked::siren:

Browns should stick with PJ Walker and forget about pussy ass weirdo massage boy Watson. PJ was very impressive today in tough conditions against a tough SF defense. I really like that team who continues to fight despite losing their best player and dealing with their QBs weirdness. I know he threw some INTs but he was impressive

Browns should stick with PJ Walker and forget about pussy ass weirdo massage boy Watson. PJ was very impressive today in tough conditions against a tough SF defense. I really like that team who continues to fight despite losing their best player and dealing with their QBs weirdness. I know he threw some INTs but he was impressive
What does Watson being a weirdo have to do with his quality of play? Walker barely completed half his passes, got picked off twice, nearly got picked off on the game-winning drive, which was sustained by penalties + Ford's running. I don't see how it's even close.

Seems pretty square but teased SD +7.5/o44.5 -120

Hope the Chargers coach won't screw up getting over a possession

Game tonight Will feel like a Cowboy home game
It obviously will be but same with basketball, I give more credit to being used to the venue and routines as home field moreso than butts in the seats

Might be difficult at times to hear for the Bolts on offense, only real advantage I give for national teams in cities out West

Tough game to cap tonight.

I want to fade the Chargers simply because I know Staley will fuck this up somehow but......

Look at the Cowboys schedule, wins against New England, Giants, Jets and Arizona. The only real team they played, the 49ers took them to the woodshed. They are a tough team to figure out for me thus far.

What is more of a benefit? The Chargers having Kellen Moore to know how to exploit the defense or the Cowboys defense knowing Kellen Moore inside and out?

I feel like the correct play here would be over but I am a bit gun shy after watching the shit show this past weekend in the NFL.

Tough game to cap tonight.

I want to fade the Chargers simply because I know Staley will fuck this up somehow but......

Look at the Cowboys schedule, wins against New England, Giants, Jets and Arizona. The only real team they played, the 49ers took them to the woodshed. They are a tough team to figure out for me thus far.

What is more of a benefit? The Chargers having Kellen Moore to know how to exploit the defense or the Cowboys defense knowing Kellen Moore inside and out?

I feel like the correct play here would be over but I am a bit gun shy after watching the shit show this past weekend in the NFL.
Throw us a bone

The Cards took them to the woodshed

Back