Week 5 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Guessing from the usual scumbag movers that I saw within the last hour, and am just now looking at a couple of bet tickers, that Right Angle Sports released some sides this morning.

Here's what I see:

205 Reno -2.5

149 UTEP +28

109 Middle Tenny +4.5

Here's to a good week for all!

:cheers:

someone just bet on 189 Memphis State +20; not sure the deal there but i saw three different guys with different agents and IP's out on it, so it's a legit move from someone (or a good Monday phoney jobber)

Based on BetOnline openers 9/21:

#144 BC moved from -3 to -6

#154 UMass moved from +12.5 to +9.5

#156 CAL moved from -12.5 to -10.5

#166 Cuse opened +13 moved to +14 then to +11

#168 Tex A&M -12 to -9

#170 USC -13 to -11

#172 Clemson -8.5 to -13.5

#190 Ole Miss -21 to -19

#196 Utah -9.5 to -11

#198 Air Force +15 to +12.5

#206 S Jose St +3 to +5

BetOnline opened #110 ODU at +1.5, it moved to +2 then to PK then to -4.5

Wow, I never saw that. My book opened ODU (early Mon morning) at -3 and I played that immediately. I think opening them at a dog is a bad line (backed up I guess by the strong move in their favor). Every week the line has moved significantly in ODU's favor from the opening. Think NC State moved down 5 points, EMU went from 14-21ish, and Rice went from -10 to -6.5ish)

p2w, fix that shit, it just gave me a headache.

CRIS is not the opener anymore.

In order yesterday, they came
1) Wynn
2) BetOnline
3) 5dimes
4) Cantor

Any idea what's up with the MiaOH/UB game? I see that it opened at 14.5 at Wynn (which seems insanely high and I have no idea where that would have come from), and it's now sitting at 6. BOL doesn't have a line up for the game, so I'm wondering why that is? I don't see any injuries for either team that would factor into the line, so I have no idea.

p2w, fix that shit, it just gave me a headache.

CRIS is not the opener anymore.

In order yesterday, they came
1) Wynn
2) BetOnline
3) 5dimes
4) Cantor

Every week has had a different order. I like to think things have moved much more from Wynn open this week than they did when we were first in town last week, but maybe I'm biased.

Any idea what's up with the MiaOH/UB game? I see that it opened at 14.5 at Wynn (which seems insanely high and I have no idea where that would have come from), and it's now sitting at 6. BOL doesn't have a line up for the game, so I'm wondering why that is? I don't see any injuries for either team that would factor into the line, so I have no idea.

Wynn being wayyy off on both that game and Troy/ULM fucked both up. We left them down because we had such big discrepancies, and then BOL/5D left them down because only Wynn was up, and it seems like CRIS was hesitant to put up a number for either. Some numbers starting to trickle in now though.

It depends how we want to define the opener I guess ... I mean there are a few places opening before Cris but as soon as Cris goes they all copy .....

BOL goes right to the number, while we move within striking distance but not a dead copy and paste. I believe Wynn takes more of our approach but I haven't watched closely.

I am sort of excluding the brick and mortars since only us lucky chosen ones can get to them

One thing I am sure of .. we can't call BOL an opener even if they are first. The number they put up and change to is meaningless all the way up to the point they copy. I mean .... grats to those who get to attack those horrid numbers they put up but if we are trying to define where games start and where they go from there, BOL numbers are useless piles of turd.

One thing I am sure of .. we can't call BOL an opener even if they are first. The number they put up and change to is meaningless all the way up to the point they copy. I mean .... grats to those who get to attack those horrid numbers they put up but if we are trying to define where games start and where they go from there, BOL numbers are useless piles of turd.

truth!!

The Cris opener might be the best to gauge since they take more money than anyone else..like BOL 250 dollar what a joke

Drives me crazy when Kentucky media guys use the BOL opener and announce it as the Vegas opener...of course when BOL opened UK -6 against Ohio and it quickly adjusted to DD once others opened, they claimed everyone was betting the Cats.

lindetrain what is the betting limit that cantor takes on these openers? Is there a draw to see who gets to bet these first like the in the old stardust days?

at the very least if we post enough replies we can hopefully get this thread to page 2 and not have to worry about post 8

Since I'm not allowed to have a day off (lmao), here's what I see so far today.

Syndicate plays (could be RAS or other tout also, but movers definitely bet these) on 124 Virginia, 154 UMass, 156 Cal, 169 Oregon State, 182 NC State and 196 Utah.

Also i saw a few sharp bets on 173 Stanford, 180 Miami FL and 194 Monrow.

Also, BOL doesn't automatically sprint to copy CRIS when the main guy or his backup are working. The owner certainly doesn't want to be a scalp to CRIS but they'll often times go a half-point or a point away from when CRIS opens. The low limits that you guys refer to i think are not $250 grocery but nickels, and there's nothing wrong with that when you are the only line in the world up for exposure.

In regards to the 3 or 4 games that didn't have a line in a few spots Sunday night, the numbers were a joke. Miami Ohio +15.5 against Bufffalo at the Wynn when they are basically even on a neutral field was a fucking farce; made me wonder if someone accidentally added a '1' to the line when they punched it, instead of -5.5. And some of these people make more money than me, sigh.

Also, BOL doesn't automatically sprint to copy CRIS when the main guy or his backup are working. The owner certainly doesn't want to be a scalp to CRIS but they'll often times go a half-point or a point away from when CRIS opens. The low limits that you guys refer to i think are not $250 grocery but nickels, and there's nothing wrong with that when you are the only line in the world up for exposure.

In regards to the 3 or 4 games that didn't have a line in a few spots Sunday night, the numbers were a joke. Miami Ohio +15.5 against Bufffalo at the Wynn when they are basically even on a neutral field was a fucking farce; made me wonder if someone accidentally added a '1' to the line when they punched it, instead of -5.5. And some of these people make more money than me, sigh.

Haha. I though the exact same thing with the MiaOH game...that someone inadvertently put a 1 in front of the 5.5. There is no way in hell that UB should be favored by 2 TDs (or more) to pretty much anyone in CFB this year. They are down, big time, after losing some key players to graduation last year.

Anybody have an idea why K St. dropped from -30.5 to -26 yesterday in about three hours?

Wave runner group are movers from pinpointed locations with software along coastal waters.

Kentucky move looks sharp. This Vandy team stinks and they played their guts out last week and still lost to SC by 2 scores.

Back