Week 8 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

307 Utah/Oregon St ov52.5 (RAS)
309 Fresno/Boise ov61.5
311 Temple/Hou ov48.5 (Movers, unknown)
324 Iowa/Mary un52 (Billy)
327 UVA/Duke ov50.5
355 Nevada/BYU ov53.5 (Billy)
373 Mich St/Indy ov58.5
375 Clem/BC ov46.5
401 Kent/LSU ov51

These are plays from the guy we talked about last week rex (procap). Known/suspected movers in parentheses.

Does this procap person put these plays out as part of,his own service or,does he just give em,out with references

307 Utah/Oregon St ov52.5 (RAS)
309 Fresno/Boise ov61.5
311 Temple/Hou ov48.5 (Movers, unknown)
324 Iowa/Mary un52 (Billy)
327 UVA/Duke ov50.5
355 Nevada/BYU ov53.5 (Billy)
373 Mich St/Indy ov58.5
375 Clem/BC ov46.5
401 Kent/LSU ov51

These are plays from the guy we talked about last week rex (procap). Known/suspected movers in parentheses.
So, these are his plays. The () are if they are also someone else's play too?

ok, here's an update while I was out:

359 Stanford -3 is a tout release it seems

389 Iowa State +12 is a suspect who bets early, he was involved earlier on some of these moves.

Billy just recently clocked back in withinthe last 25 minutes. They're on 309 Fresno +17.5 so far. Nothing else yet

damn took pitt earlier and now it flipped

ditto...nothing fukkin worse than knowing you have a loser an hour before kickoff....i thought about buying back, but if there was ever a game with potential for the polish middle....FM

first game today for movers is on 316 Wake Forest. A couple of my spots had 6 and they missed it and ended up taking 5.5, so it's definitely someone who likes the dog, even taking the secondary price.

335 Western Mich +3 -115 is also a mover, probably billy, it will crash now for sure.

318 looks like Billy laying the 13 and 13.5 on Northern Illy

someone out on Houston 312, but I don't see it. Very could well be fakey

hold off on that. Had a suspicious account just lay 16.5 with Boise. He's the first sharp guy I've charted all week on 310. Might go back up and fast.

Sorry captbunch. Yeah those in parenthesis are who else is on his/their plays. Seems to be on a RAS play or two a week so not sure if its one or a few of Eds guys playing on his/their own before the release or not.

Dave Cokin:

317 Miami Ohio +11.5
327 Virginia +3.5
341 San Jose State -1.5
354 Troy -7
376 Boston College +5
377 Kansas State +8
393 Kansas +14.5
403 Notre Dame +12

please do not post Dave Cokin's plays in this thread going forward. The guy bets $50 grocery on games and has zero literal influence one way or the other on the line movement on these games.

331 NC State OVER 48.5 from a suspicious early mover. Good chance that total will go up sometime later.

North Carolina for +2.5 to pk? gT was my favorite play at first glance. Curious about this move.

Indiana lost their backup QB now, too.

Will start a third string true freshman QB who is burning his redshirt to play.

Line hasn't moved much thus far, holding steady at 15.5

Indiana lost their backup QB now, too.

Will start a third string true freshman QB who is burning his redshirt to play.

Line hasn't moved much thus far, holding steady at 15.5

This was priced into the opening #, no way Indy would have been that high with Sudfeld suiting up.

This was priced into the opening #, no way Indy would have been that high with Sudfeld suiting up.

What is the scouting report on this red shirt QB coming in is the real question - if he is good then there is value but if he is horrible then there is also some value the other way

Interested to keep hearing about tonight's games. Looks like we are getting some action on both. Interested to hear what is legit and where some of the heavy hitters are at. So far sounds like some on both overs, as well as Fresno +17

311 OVER is billy, I see guys going over bad numbers. If you go OV 51 now you have way the best of it.

Indiana's backup QB i don't think is hurt, i just think he runs a different offense, while the other guy IU is starting is teh same kind of QB as Sudfield. This allows the coaches not to scrap the whole offense midseason and change it for a dual threat QB.

UNC/GT game i see zero people i respect on either side or total. i am sure that will change at some point this evening or tomorrow morning.

movers out on the Falcons +7, they bet the Bengals earlier, I don't get the Niffel stuff all the time.

351 Cincy OV 61.5

330 UNC UN 70.5 both billy

Any reason you can see as to why 311 is back down to 51? Saw it up at 53 right after you posted that.

310 Boise/Fresno UNDER is billy. some poker movers bet that as well...guys are going UN 60.5,when the orderwas at 63.5, it's comical.

i am gonna change the title of this thread next week for people to take out the word "tout", because those guys you list don't make the line move. The guys I list, always make the line move. There is a clear and defined difference. Lang's plays belong in the service thread forum.

Suspicious account on 315 Cuse -5. Seems that one could go up, i would lay it if you were interested in the favorite.

Back