Week 6 major line moves in-game...

very sharp money taking out all of the 388 Colorado State off the screen. One PPH spot had 16.5 and a couple of Walters suspects bought it up to 17.

Nothing else out of the ordinary this afternoon.

First move of the day came on 397 TCU -9. That group looked like a tout move, perhaps Doctor Bob but not sure.

The same guys who bet Army in the last post also are on Southern Cal tonight at -16.5. Tough to tell if it's real or not but the screen moved as it always does when them guys play.

313 Minnesota -3 -105 and better getting hit now. Some of those guys move Right Angle games but one of them is an originator also, so not sure the deal there.

The same guys who bet Army in the last post also are on Southern Cal tonight at -16.5. Tough to tell if it's real or not but the screen moved as it always does when them guys play.

Do you think this line spills over -17 and stays there? Thx.

Not Rex, but I usually use pinnacle as the barometer if I don't have a better reason. the minus is juiced there meaning 17.5 more likely than 16.5 in my opinion which is worth three grains of dirt and a kick to the balls.

Not Rex, but I usually use pinnacle as the barometer if I don't have a better reason. the minus is juiced there meaning 17.5 more likely than 16.5 in my opinion which is worth three grains of dirt and a kick to the balls.
dont sell yourself short CC, at least 5 dirt grains and multiple swift nut kicks

phife my comment about "tough to tell if it's real or not" should be enough for you to deduce that I don't know what it will do.

And kyle, if you are using pinnacle for a barometer for anything college football related until gameday then you're definitely doing it wrong. They're taking 3k/1k on the weekend games and 5k/2k tonight, and they don't have an in-house guy to trade cfb anymore. Granted, on gameday all you need is someone to understand the concept of "write a bet and move the line" if you're taking 5/2 and you know which groups it's coming from. Still, Grande and CRIS will likely give you bigger pops than Pinny even on game day. There are even a few books on the screen that run mostly per-head stuff that have created auto-movers for agents willing to take big bets from those beards and others, (which I am still researching, so I won't share just yet) are actually on screen but unknown and seem to be shading the correct way on a lot of sides and totals.

325 Illinois OVER is from the group that's been moving all the totals (not the tout stuff from earlier) the last couple of days

Does Walters still win? His suspected plays have sucked ass for years now in these threads. And usually they look like bad bets too. I mean, i know you are suspecting it is Walters and I have no idea what his whole portfolio would look like but if you have tracked the suspected Walters stuff the last few years he has to be selling golf courses to find money to bet with.

I can't beat sports either so not talking shit .. just wondering if the bets you are booking that y'all think are his .... are you turning profit?

I know you're not going to a wedding this weekend, but any chance of a repeat early personal picks thread for college or nfl?

i'll post my own stuff soon, pro thread thoughts start tonight. I have very few college plays this week as of now but will post them tomorrow.

Kyle, most of billy's gameday stuff is for bigger limits. I don't post those in here because i don't have time (Saturdays etc). so a lot of the times when his plays in this thread are posted mid-week it really is his beards, but they are betting the wrong side in many of those games.

Trust me, he still wins in the college.

What i have noticed is that he's not betting the Niffel, either at all or very sparsely (had the Raiders i think at CLE)... gut tells me he wants to see what the key numbers mean like 3 and 7 with the new extra point rules etc, obviously they're not worth as much and maybe he wants a sample size (maybe a whole year would be enough, maybe he'll bet more as the season moves along, not sure) before he starts really firing.

i'll post my own stuff soon, pro thread thoughts start tonight. I have very few college plays this week as of now but will post them tomorrow.

Kyle, most of billy's gameday stuff is for bigger limits. I don't post those in here because i don't have time (Saturdays etc). so a lot of the times when his plays in this thread are posted mid-week it really is his beards, but they are betting the wrong side in many of those games.

Trust me, he still wins in the college.

What i have noticed is that he's not betting the Niffel, either at all or very sparsely (had the Raiders i think at CLE)... gut tells me he wants to see what the key numbers mean like 3 and 7 with the new extra point rules etc, obviously they're not worth as much and maybe he wants a sample size (maybe a whole year would be enough, maybe he'll bet more as the season moves along, not sure) before he starts really firing.

Thanks Rex

it sounds confusing to some i am sure, but more times than not i don't really care who it is betting the games when i post them; it's just for everyone paying attention to jump on a game that's going to move. If you like against the movement, you can wait until it tops out and then fire back and hopefully get the best of it when they pull the switcheroo on them.

Leave it to Walters to bet on a college game right when everything else was going on last night (NFL game was about to kick)... he was on 307 USM +4 and better but surprising that it's really his side because of how much it's gotten away.

Still, I'll be against it now that I can lay 3 even though marshall stinks and usm covers every week. line should still be 7 or 8 in Huntingturd.

First two games the movers bet today are 399 Iowa State +11 and 390 Mizzou UNDER 40.

I am sure I am wrong but that 35 total in NW/Mich is one of the lowest I have seen in some time

not weather related, either. I saw a few 33.5's a couple of minutes ago. Market has rebounded to 34's by and large now.

330 BC -7 -115 and better they just took out. Bad for me; I was trying to lay less. Missed it.

it sounds confusing to some i am sure, but more times than not i don't really care who it is betting the games when i post them; it's just for everyone paying attention to jump on a game that's going to move. If you like against the movement, you can wait until it tops out and then fire back and hopefully get the best of it when they pull the switcheroo on them.
Rex our local DOW Ticker, thanks for the work!

sorry to say i can't answer you. Out watching the baseball playoffs today/tonight. One of my best friends (does live baseball betting for CRIS) is from NY and a huge Mets fan and one of my other best friends down here is a big Dodger fan. I'll be watching the game with those guys tonight at a popular sports bar down here and have been out of the office for a few hours; I'm on the gas.

Needless to say I will be updating every key move from 3 Eastern or so until 9 am Eastern tomorrow when i report to work (in this thread) before I have to concentrate on my own stuff.

sorry that i'm not posting my baseball. I was getting crushed, then took a break and when i started back up i wasn't posting and started winning, so the superstitionist in me decided to go on without it. Ended up being a good year, though i'm sure no one cares about that because i didn't post. (big wins weren't rocket science - faded Houston, bet Arrieta every time and bet Tor -1.5 a lot the last two months). Back tomorrow AM :shake:

sorry to say i can't answer you. Out watching the baseball playoffs today/tonight. One of my best friends (does live baseball betting for CRIS) is from NY and a huge Mets fan and one of my other best friends down here is a big Dodger fan. I'll be watching the game with those guys tonight at a popular sports bar down here and have been out of the office for a few hours; I'm on the gas.

Needless to say I will be updating every key move from 3 Eastern or so until 9 am Eastern tomorrow when i report to work (in this thread) before I have to concentrate on my own stuff.

Go Dodger Blue

I promised I'd chime back in, regardless of how busy I was. Going in chronological order from about 4:30 pm EDT ayer

There was sharp $ on my Marshall side after I left. Thank God we all got it right.

333 OVER 44 was movers

331 OVER 48 also movers, but this one seemed like Billy. Not sure who the first one was.

337 OVER also seemed billy.

So did 393 OVER.

So did 351 OVER.

So did 363 OVER.

So did 369 OVER.

So did 366 UNDER, against some tout for sure i charted OV earlier in the week.

That all happened before 6 EDT. 353 OVER 57 is him shortly after. Then they took a break.

313 Minny they bet right at 7:02 EDT or so. Fuck 'em. Boiler Up.

Same guys bet OVER in same game five mins later.

An hour later they bet 323 Tulane +15 and UNDER 46 a couple of mins later.

Yes, that was Billy on mishitgan anoche at 7:37, to answer the question from the other thread. Looks like the order was on 7 flat and 7 lay 15 and nothing worse.

He is also on Wiskydicks 403 +1.5 and better

Walters overnight total mover (yes i am aware we all could have used this information 12 hours ago)

328 UN 56
355 OV 75
360 UN 74.5
385 OV 52.5
401 OV 52

a few mins later
353 OV 59.5

This morning (last update here)

381 UConn is surely billy.

328 UN is the mover group that i was quoting on 400/401 early

336 Nilly -9 was billy

330 one of his minions laid 9.5 also, weird as that game was 7. So for sure that's his side but the price is no good. That being said, I'm using 10 :)

367 OV movers, 327 OV movers one of the followers went UN there, seems he got hoodwinked, 361 OV also a mover, GL today, i'm out!

Back