Week 5 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

small movement earlier with support that i saw on 204 SD State and 176 Kansas.

Syndicate plays are in for these sides:

147 Texas State +4
110 Old Dome -3
132 Purdue +10
127 Temple -4.5
204 San Diego State -17
160 Southern Miss +9

144 BC got hit -6.5 -15 also but that might be a phoney, as they drove the game to 8 everywhere now.
146 Buffalo -5 is almost for sure a phoney, some guys who usually bet more only hit them for a nickel at the same time.

Some other sharp money showed up today for a few sides.
166 Syracuse and 137 Central Michigan were two sides that seemed real. Also there were sharp people on both sides of game 107/108 UCLA and Arizona State. Not sure what to make of it at this point.

Four sharp totals hit tonight, thinking they might be billy but not sure. Definitely movers out on them.

150 K-State UNDER 56
107 UCLA OVER 60.5
140 UK UNDER 50.5
154 BG/UMass OVER 67

lmao, i was by and large off the last two days, just update in here whenever i get time to peruse the ticker.

Warren college totals, he'll be releasing at various times. So far,

119 OVER
136 UNDER
153 OVER
163 OVER

RAS totals should be coming within an hour or so. One to watch for is 114 UNDER; a suspicious account bet that game a bit ago. He's also on 113 side and I'm almost sure he's moving that for someone so I am relatively sure Wyoming will be catching less than 31 at some point.

Movers also on both sides of 116 Michigan, but one of them either got Minnesota by mistake or tried to wrong-side it to set up a better price, as the game is going up.

107 UCLA total seems OVER is the correct side there, the same mover also bet 156 Cal UNDER 68.

Movers on 190 Ole Miss -19, that's a real side.

Sharp money for 106 Texas Tech UNDER 69 right now. Or so it seems sharp; who knows. Same sort of setup with 192 Fla Atl UNDER, that got hit by multiple suspicious accounts so it seems real as well...

billy suspects have real quietly tagged into 156 Cal UNDER 68 over the last 20 minutes. This game will crash at some point and some of these suspicious moves are obviously getting out in front of what he thinks Right Angle might be doing later. Gonna be an adventurous afternoon.

Also 192 Fla Atl UNDER 48 is by a group of movers who often are moving for Billy so i'm guessing that game is his as well

if you like Texas Tech/Okie Light to go OVER, just wait it out. Movers confirmed on UNDER there in game 106 at 69.5 or so; you might be able to get 67 or better at some point. If you like UNDER, go now.

some movement on the screen with 196 Utah total coming down but I don't see any visual evidence to support the move; could be a fakey

142 UNDER is sharp, although that guy has been known to fake a game or two and U of L was on the end of a suspicious two-way total last week, one where i had my middle chance.

145 Miami O OVER seems like sharp but there was good money against that earlier in the week.

149 UTEP/K-State OVER nudging up but i think that's also fake, no recent $ i respect to show OV is right and the movers took UNDER ayer.

167 Arky OV same story, nothing i see sharp on OVER yet total slowly inching up. Guessing billy, warren or RAS will be blasting the UNDER at some point later.

Walters annhiliated Wyoming. It went all the way to AND THROUGH 28. The last set of movers were actually taking +28 on a game they could have gotten 31 on less than a half hour ago.

screenwatcher just bet 112 New Mexico UN 72 on a place where the guy was a tad slow to move, perhaps because he didn't get hit beforehand. It's going to 71 now but not sure who it is.

135 Nwestern/Penn St OVER is Right Angle

Suspicious account just bet 150 K-State -26. If you like that, go now, it'll go back to 27 or 28 soon.

some fuckery with game 163/164. Game shot up a point at a couple of places before Right Angle sent out 164 UNDER. I see guys who went UN 68 despite some places on the screen being as high as 69. Real tomfoolery going on with that one.

actually more that i look at that last total, i think it is billy on the UNDER and not Right Angle. Different movers on a couple.

161 Missouri is movers also, game gonna crash.

Movers out on 186 Ohio State

Someone bumped up 168 A&M but I don't see evidence to support that play. I'm the only sharp person i have charted on the favorite, lmao.

Someone shot Nebraska up through 21, game 202. I'm almost convinced that's a phony move and I see little tangible evidence to support it.

same sort of move on 135 Northwestern, so if i'm reading it right, 136 Penn State and 201 Illinois will eventually be the right sides in terms of movement.

Rex,

Any opinion on which way Tulane line will go? I will be on the Green Wave, but have a hard time seeing it doing anything but climbing towards 13 or 14 by Saturday morning.

all of the sets of numbers i look at and swap out with on rutgers makes the game a smidge lower, 11-ish. Not much penalty for waiting to try to take 13, if you miss you can still get 11.5 so long as you work quickly, since it's painted 12 now.

The Appalachian State move seems real but i only see screenwatchers who took out the 19.

Real money showed up today for Michigan, and has jacked that game all the way to 13. I find it suspicious that of the sharp guys who are on it in one office, it's the entire package of one agent's guys who bet on Michigan. I mean it's all that package, and none of the other sharpies. Weird stuff.

A move to Wake Forest but this is primarily because U of L's quarterback is out. I might lay this at some point if the kid from Trinity is playing. I know he missed last week because of his father's passing.

Some sharp money for Baylor, but so little of it (same Michigan guys were involved but far fewer of them) that it might not be legit.

Billy chased his UCLA over ticket with enormous time to spare. I happily sipped my Chimay, as the game was over at the 9min mark of the 3rd Q. Nice info

136 Penn State was a group of movers earlier, not sure who but it's sharp.

Also good money for 109 Middle Tenny tonight and more support from the guys in the Michigan group for 146 Buffalo. Same guys bet on 174 Washington and 186 Ohio State.

I think that one of the guys who gets billy's stuff early bet on 146 Buffalo UNDER and 152 Auburn UNDER. If you like either of those, I'd go now. They'll probably drop precipitously later. If you like OVER on either, wait it out.

Movers on 150 K-State.

153 BG OVER is sharp but they're not stealing anything betting it at this level, so who knows what they're doing.

some buyback coming now on 149 UTEP +28 and 189 Memphis +21. I think they are both sharp sides and the lines will likely drop later.

Some totals are on the move. So far, it's 114 Mich St UNDER (Walters earlier in the week), 126 V-Tech UNDER (only 1/2 point and no real evidence of anyone sharp on it other than Right Angle ayer), 134 Rutgers UNDER (not sure who that is, looks phoney to me), 140 Kentucky UNDER (movers hit that just now).

Back