Week 4 major line moves in-game...

they are in the thread sir, just look for them.

Only real move today I expect later is on Vandy +24.5; sharp guy bet that one alone earlier; line almost always goes his way.

Anything else you've seen so far isn't from anyone i respect but i'll keep monitoring and update later this afternoon.

Anybody have Dr Bob's Final plays and RAS Final Plays/
Rex put them out already but here they are.

RAS
370 Idaho +17.5
399 Hawaii +27
405 Fresno St. +5.5

345 N Texas/Iowa O51
340 Maryland/Virginia U60
333 West Mich/Ohio St. O58.5
342 G-Tech/Duke U59
406 Fresno St/SJSU U58
390 App St/Old Dominion U58.5

388 under is odd, the game is circled, cris is taking a measly $1000, sure most places have low limits on that game as well, why fire in an under bet today? Rex maybe you can explain this to me, why are these movers firing in bets on totals so early in the week? Realistically how much can you even get down? Just seems like it is peanuts with so few bookies that actually take a bet from a sharp these days.

388 under is odd, the game is circled, cris is taking a measly $1000, sure most places have low limits on that game as well, why fire in an under bet today? Rex maybe you can explain this to me, why are these movers firing in bets on totals so early in the week? Realistically how much can you even get down? Just seems like it is peanuts with so few bookies that actually take a bet from a sharp these days.

maybe they're moving a line on small limits to where they want it to be when big limits open up?

Is the plan to release your plays today? Or will the travel for the wedding change things up? Either way, best of luck and thanks for all the info!

shit i BG as +2 early in week..

I suck at college after this week im done with it ....Many better ops in nfl

Rich if you got BG at that price you don't suck at all. You got way the best of it.

Dwight these are not my plays at all. I just monitor the tickers for bets. I will catch it up later or in the morning; not around the office computer right now nor won't be the rest of the night.

Here's what happened after I stepped out of the office yesterday; just caught up the last 18 hours or so.

Looks like it was Walters on Mishitgan ayer. not confirmed but all of his beards blasted away around 6:15 or so EDT. Also him on BG. Nothing else I saw that mattered.

First move of today happened about 45 mins ago, they bet on 306 Virginia +125 ML

Same guys who bet 373 OVER earlier in the week came back for more about 20 mins ago. Same guy also bet 395 OVER about 15 mins ago; he had that earlier in the week also.

These totals I think are a cinch to move and I think they're Walters. Get 'em while they're hot, and before they're white hot.

320 UN 45.5
331 OV 63.5
333 OV 61
348 UN 62.5
364 UN 47
379 OV 80
387 OV 64
392 UN 47.5
398 UN 50

movers back on Purdue +5.5 and 5, not shocking. I was trying to wait out 6 there and of course it was never gonna pop. Incredibly enough, I made Purdue a small favorite here but was not interested in betting them at less than +6 and even then i would hesitate. Not sure they can fire enough scoring shots to stay with the beegees.

320 UN 45.5 mizz/uk
331 OV 63.5 kansas/buttgers
333 OV 61 wmich/tosu
348 UN 62.5 mtsu illinois
364 UN 47 lsu cuse (kind of warming to that myself)
379 OV 80 do you need to look to know what game that is?
387 OV 64 utah/oregon
392 UN 47.5 nilly/bc
398 UN 50 ballst/tamu

added teams to make it easier for people

thanks Kyle, my head's on a swivel right now. Under siege with the morning baseball moves and this football shit.

372 Kent State UNDER 49.5 from the same guys who just bet 396

giants those games aren't done moving sir. TCU total just got blasted up 2-3 points; you had many minutes to react after my initial post. The others should move later, could be in 1 min, could be in 400.

not complaining ... I got two in that I initially had marked with your knowledge ... so very much appreciated :shake:

335 OVER i think will get hit again, not surprising, but this guy went over 61 and there is still 60.5 out there. Could fly any minute if I'm reading it right.

I see it; i thought it was all bullshit at first, kept the game high and got hit like 3 extra unnecessary times. Maybe someone forgot to tell them the score of the bowl game last year?

I couldn't need that UNDER even if it seems right on paper, hope they get it rammed up their arseholes.

My GUESS is insider injury info on that under. Maybe Knighten is not going to play. hes been hurt. 61 was there for release on Wed or at least close enough they could have set up. Dont make much sense to me?

would be as good of a guess as any, in terms of the Right Angle post.

Not sure about the VT game, kyle. I don't see anything credible to it yet. Let me look into it.

More sharp than not on Virginia tonight, good work there lmao.

Billy on 344 Ole Miss -26

Some of his guys also bet on Purdue and ML game 330 a few minutes later.

Other movers bet 404 Wash +3 -115 but I do'nt think that's billy.

They also moved some totals right at Boise kick, which is a Billy M-O, but tout guys bet also so not sure.

333 WM OVER 61, that game has gotten bet up about 7 levels, guess they know something everyone else don't.

Different guy bet 369 OVER.

Walters movers 372 UNDER 48.5

also 321 Tex St OVER 72

326 UNDER 51

338 UNDER 55

356 UNDER 58

Other mover 366 UN and 309 OV around the same time.

Back