-325U 57½
Oct 12 Mon 2020

7:15 PM
477Los Angeles Chargers+7½
+290O 52
478New Orleans Saints-7½
-360U 52

Waiting on a line for the Bills/Titans

The Bills are going to win this game. Allen should be able to move the ball so to me it comes down to playing mistake free offensively. I always thought Diggs was a beast but Allen finally getting a top tier #1 wr has been a game changer. Crazy thing is the wr core got even deeper with Gabriel Davis showing big play abilities. He hasso many options and can buy time to find them. Run game is mediocre right now, and after watching a little closer I don't think Singletary is to blame. The ol just isn't run blocking well enough to give him space. At any rate it hasn't affected the offense yet, as the passing game is nearly unstoppable. Titans have had the benefit of multiple turnovers despite allowing a ton of points. Allen after week 1 has protected the ball well, so I give the advantage to the Buffalo offense.

Defensively the Bills will be a bend but don't break type d this season. Norman came up HUGE vs the raiders despite looking lost early. Fact remains they get by because White is great and Hyde/Poyer cover up the weak 2nd corner- don't expect that to change at all. D line still not getting to the qb enough, but d overall should be a little healthier this week. They'll throw everything they can at Henry, and make Tannehill beat them. If this total is in the 50's I'll be looking under. This over boom is reaching saturation point.

The Cowboys are -9.5 lol.

That jumped out to me. I wanted to 10-point tease NYG, CIN & WSH. Some pretty big lines given two are heated divisional rivalries. Dallas not beating anyone by 20 this year. Jumped on their over 54.

Waiting on a line for the Bills/Titans

The Bills are going to win this game. Allen should be able to move the ball so to me it comes down to playing mistake free offensively. I always thought Diggs was a beast but Allen finally getting a top tier #1 wr has been a game changer. Crazy thing is the wr core got even deeper with Gabriel Davis showing big play abilities. He hasso many options and can buy time to find them. Run game is mediocre right now, and after watching a little closer I don't think Singletary is to blame. The ol just isn't run blocking well enough to give him space. At any rate it hasn't affected the offense yet, as the passing game is nearly unstoppable. Titans have had the benefit of multiple turnovers despite allowing a ton of points. Allen after week 1 has protected the ball well, so I give the advantage to the Buffalo offense.

Defensively the Bills will be a bend but don't break type d this season. Norman came up HUGE vs the raiders despite looking lost early. Fact remains they get by because White is great and Hyde/Poyer cover up the weak 2nd corner- don't expect that to change at all. D line still not getting to the qb enough, but d overall should be a little healthier this week. They'll throw everything they can at Henry, and make Tannehill beat them. If this total is in the 50's I'll be looking under. This over boom is reaching saturation point.

titans homer here, and while we can win this game it’s a bad spot. Coming off covid, I’m sure some guys will be held out, not sure if AJ Brown will go, good spot for Buffalo but I can’t bet agsinst my team lol

Tony Corrente should never judge a football game again. He is too old. That game was a joke. Old school 1970s type NFL bullshit

Last thing people want to see/hear is a Pat's fan bitching about calls but there was some shitty calls/non calls there. Good thing Hoyer was playing to balance it out though...

Not sure what the total is but the Raiders/Chiefs game should be high scoring.

Tony Corrente should never judge a football game again. He is too old. That game was a joke. Old school 1970s type NFL bullshit

The botched fumble/interception was bad. But the Pats have no other ground to stand on. Don't take a sack before the half. Don't throw 3 picks. Don't drop passes. Don't take 5 mins on a drive where you urgently need a score. Even local radio today was like "these are the calls the Pats have gotten for years". Is what it is. But Corrente does suck pretty bad.

The botched fumble/interception was bad. But the Pats have no other ground to stand on. Don't take a sack before the half. Don't throw 3 picks. Don't drop passes. Don't take 5 mins on a drive where you urgently need a score. Even local radio today was like "these are the calls the Pats have gotten for years". Is what it is. But Corrente does suck pretty bad.

Congrats Cap. I dont think for a second the Patriots deserved to win. That is how Hoyer plays, it's not a surprise unfortunately, and I have to say Stidahm may have touch but he looked to not have a strong enough arm. There were 2 other calls outside Mahomes fumble that I cant recall clearly at this moment. I was rooting for the o17.5 and hell that was in play till the end cuz Pat's were going for 2.

The Mahommes call changed everything but there were others that were just wrong.

It was a good football game. I will say earlier in the game Mahommes tried the move QBs are actively doing, know you wont get hit so keep on running. He was standing on the sideline, not out of bounds playing a different version of that game and some lineman lightly got him out of bounds. Mahommes immediately cried out. He should have been given a technical. Yeah he is good and all but I look forward to him get crushed, not hurt, just crushed.

Pats lost that game on their own for sure. Or should I say Hoyer & Edelman lost that game. I was bullshit about the non turnover call but was more pissed at Hoyer for having his head completely up his ass. I didn't give them much of a chance so the fact that they were competitive for a good chunk was a moral victory for Pats fans. Plus it gave Stidham his first TD throw & hopefully Hoyer a one-way ticket out of town.

Remember that not a whole heck of a lot we have seen matters yet... Injuries, Covid, who the hell knows but so much season left ahead. I had a shit week, but keep taking these games week by week and try to block out recency in the capping. I failed to do that this week, especially with my Rams selection (which was a pure Giants fade)

After 4 weeks last year:

Ravens 2-2 (finished 14-2)
Chargers 2-2 (finished 5-11)
Giants 2-2 (finished 4-12)
Lions 2-1-1 (finished 3-12-1)
Cowboys 3-1 (finished 8-8)
Bears 3-1 (finished 8-8)

There are very few teams we know exactly who they are thus far. Just food for thought.

Texans show up to stick to to butt chin? Interim coach angle?

Jets get to +7.......hmmmmmm

Atlanta as home fave? Not sure I could do it but interesting

I think I would've considered the jags here if butt chin was still coach. Big wild card w how they respond, I would think its a positive response.
Possibly Over here, Jags have given up 30+ the last 3 weeks (gave up 20 in wk 1). Texans have given up 30+ in 3 of the 4 weeks (gave up 28 in the wk 3?)

Not to mention, the Texans squandered a bunch of opportunities in the red zone last week. bc of shitty butt chin's play calling.

Titans another positive. Facility not opening today.

Also Stephon Gilmore tests positive for NE. Huge loss. Pats won't practice today.

Texans show up to stick to to butt chin? Interim coach angle?

Jets get to +7.......hmmmmmm

Atlanta as home fave? Not sure I could do it but interesting

no one liked OBrien, well its just gotten worse as time went on with him.

Dont be surprised to see Watson and Co play some street ball Sunday

Again I have to throw out there the JETS are personally a fade or no play. Lining Arizona as a -6.5pt road fave says it all.

More reasons while Brady will always be my favorite athlete of all time, in any sport. This stuff isn't anything new. It's how he's always done things and treated teammates.

Despite the fact that Brady has won six Super Bowl rings, in contrast to 75% of the players on the Bucs' roster who haven't even been to the postseason, the QB doesn't regard himself as better than his teammates.

He thinks their input is as important as his is for them. Earning and keeping their respect is just as important as it is for them to earn his.

"Us being around one another, learning different things about one another, just only develops trust, dependability, consistency," Brady said. "Then, these guys [are who] you go to battle with and you compete hard with. You gain a different level of love for them as people because you see the way they compete, the way they treat people, and the competitors they are on the field, what they do off the field with their families and the community. It's just been really great to see."

Evans gushed, "He's already up there as one of my favorite teammates," after just a few practices, but also noted that underneath it all, Brady wants to be seen as a normal guy, as "Tommy," which Arians called him for the first time at the podium Sunday.

"He's the GOAT, on and off the field. It's crazy. He's a superstar -- the most accomplished player in our game in history, and he's just like everybody else," Evans said. "He loves his family. He loves family time. He's just cool. He's a real down-to-earth guy."

Jensen added, "I didn't know what to expect at first, but when first met him, he's a down-to-earth guy. One of the boys in the locker room. That's who he is, and it's nice for sure."

Those relationships Brady is developing mean as much to him as they do to his teammates.

"What you have with this sport is you have your memories and you have relationships -- that's what it comes down to for me," Brady said. "To have the opportunity to come here and develop relationships with a different set of people -- and that's happened in my 20-year career, but to come down to Tampa, to join a team and to be embraced the way that I've been embraced -- it's been amazing for me.

Scotty Miller, a sixth-round draft pick like Brady but in just his second year, believes what separates Brady from others is the way he treats people.

"He's never treated me like I was 'sub-Tom Brady.' Nobody on this team gets treated like you're beneath Tom Brady," Miller said. "He treated me with respect from the very first day I met him. He just treats us like we're equals. To me, that makes me want to play incredibly hard."

I hate the Patriots and have resented Tom for many years as i was (and still largely am) a "it was Belichick" guy. But this is cool to hear. I used to work out with Dan Koppen who played with both Brady and Manning and basically said Brady was all business. Came in, left, didn't really socialize. If this is how he has treated the later portion of his career, I give him a lot of credit because he certainly has a lot of knowledge to give to the younger players. And I still think it was awesome that seconds after winning an AFC title, he sought out Mahomes for the private chat. Still hate his ass, but thats cool stuff Frank. And yes, you will always be the resident Brady guy here!

Pats dont have Brady, less marketable. No desire for league to push them forward anymore. Its Mahomes time now.

Dan Quinn has a really bad record as a favorite. Plus, he's a bad coach with no defense.
Dont get why they are even favored, line starting to correct itself. More injuries for Falcons, Julio questionable at best, no idea why theyd play him and Ridley has four different injuries. Dont run the ball, cant stop the pass before safety was lost for year. CAR huge coaching advantage

TB offense skill players banged up. Perfect weather for football. I've faded TB offense last 2 weeks and lost, charger game was weird cuz they jumped out.

Maybe parlay an alternative Bear ats. I dont trust old key numbers anymore

Last edited:
That very last 17 yard got him over 25
Which was wear I was at. I was also lame and took over 3 rec. If someone went over 6 they got paid handsomely. Thanks man
Yea I was cracking up he had 5 receptions and like 14 yards. Knew the game plan would be a bit of that because they would have minimal success running it. Patterson had a big catch on a wheel route too

Ive seen some reputable cappers on Jax this week. The line move doesn't concern me either. Hell they bet Atlanta down to 5 against GB and that had no shot. I just dont see Jax this week.

Ive seen some reputable cappers on Jax this week. The line move doesn't concern me either. Hell they bet Atlanta down to 5 against GB and that had no shot. I just dont see Jax this week.
Yeah, I don't get that at all. In fact, I really like Hou here. Then again, I have been pretty horrible at nfl this year so far...

Ithink Jax pass attack can get back to business against Houston‘s secondary. And Jax‘s own bad secondary doesn‘t have to deal with Hopkins at least.

Thinking that im really digging a parlay with the Cards ML. Thinking Cards O have their way with the Jets secondary while Jets lack weapons in the passing game against a much improved D. Maybe Houston ML? We got Texans after coach firing, which I think is usually a good spot.

Thinking that im really digging a parlay with the Cards ML. Thinking Cards O have their way with the Jets secondary while Jets lack weapons in the passing game against a much improved D. Maybe Houston ML? We got Texans after coach firing, which I think is usually a good spot.

Cards have burned me the past 2 weeks. Am I really about to bet on them again? :beerdrink:

Back