Week#4 - itchy trigger finger

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
WEEK #1 5-3-1
WEEK #2 2-5
WEEK #3 2-2
Season: 9-10-1

Did not like too many games last week so tread lightly. Still, I had some 4 leans listed in my write-up and balked on all whcih would have gone 2-1-1.

Don't know if I am correct but thinking last week for me was a "think long, think wrong" or "he who hesitates is lost" week.

Not going to do it this week....got an itchy trigger finger on seeing a few lines and went ahead and stepped up early and took these yesterday:

Falcons pick 'em (line is now -1.5):
Not a big fan of Falcons ( took Fins last week for 1 of my wins ) and think there is a head coaching disparity that hopefully does not come into play at end of this game. M Ryan and his offense are what they are and I believe will get the needed points to win at home on Sunday night. Need Falcon's defensive line to get to Brady which they did last week. Pats have been less than impressive in scoring 23,13 & 23 in first 3 games. Concerns are Falcons D which allowed Fins to sustain a drive with great efficiency down the field in last 4 minutes, Falcons somewhat poor efficiency in red zone, and coaching. Just not going to talk myself out of a game that I had at Falcons -3. This should be the week that Pats lose their first game (last 3 years have lost at least 1 game in the 1st four).

KC -4:
Opened at -3.5. Not going to try and out think myself here. These are both 'new' teams and I am thinking people are looking at them in the 'old' way (know I did when I took Gmen last week). Reid knows Giants and think he and KC's speed can handle this game at home. I had game at -6.5 and decided not to hesitate. KC should be a wild card team from AFC this year and with the 9 days rest combined with Gmen's obliteration by Cam & company i do not see this as a 'bounce back game' for Giants.

I am admitting to being a little concerned with my start to this year. But, as always this is the "caveat emptor" thread and there are much more experienced threads here than me. As explained, i started this to try and make myself better...worked in 2012 and need to improve this year.

:prayer

Ive really no need to post my plays this week,you done it for me.Got another tho
Agree with them both
Get it boney :cheers:

bones bol I like your bet your record is not bad 1 more win and your at 10-10. a lot of gamblers would wish that there record was 9-10

FALCONS: pick 'em

KC: -4

Ravens/Bills: OVER 43.5

ADDING:

Steelers/Vikes OVER 41.5

Cowboys -1

Jets +3

Colts/Jags UNDER 42.5

Cards/Bucs UNDER 40.5

That's it...caveat emptor & good luck all

:prayer

Thanks for the comments & support

Week #4 so far:

KC -4 WIN

Ravens/Bills OVER 43.5 LOSE (by.5, but lose nevertheless)

Steelers/Vikes OVER 41.5 WIN

Colts/Jags UNDER 42.5 WIN

Cards/Bucs UNDER 40.5 WIN

Pending:

Jets +3

Boys -1

Falcons 'pick'

Have a great remainder of day all.

Thanks for the comments & support

Week #4 so far:

KC -4 WIN

Ravens/Bills OVER 43.5 LOSE (by.5, but lose nevertheless)

Steelers/Vikes OVER 41.5 WIN

Colts/Jags UNDER 42.5 WIN

Cards/Bucs UNDER 40.5 WIN

Pending:

Jets +3 LOSE ( in a big way)

Boys -1 LOSE ( even worse )

OVER 23 2h Boys/bolts LOSE

Falcons 'pick' Pending

Have a great remainder of day all.

Took a good start and squandered it 4-4 today and waiting on tonite.

Beware I am steaming mad :snorting:

Pats tt OVER 23.5

3 reasons:

1. we know they can score [ altho lower totals this year ]
2. Brady/Belicheat on nat tv will want to shine
3. I have Falcons @ pick 'em from early this week....this is good insurance. If Pats dont score 23.5 I think they lose ( I win) and I can win both ways if they do.

Beware I am steaming mad :snorting:

Pats tt OVER 23.5

3 reasons:

1. we know they can score [ altho lower totals this year ]
2. Brady/Belicheat on nat tv will want to shine
3. I have Falcons @ pick 'em from early this week....this is good insurance. If Pats dont score 23.5 I think they lose ( I win) and I can win both ways if they do.

Saw 1H & last 4 minutes. Watched Breaking Bad & started Homeland

Thank goodness I had enough sense to take Pats tt Over

Mediocre Week of 5-5, but feeling better.

Got carried away with Cowboys....something I need to remind myself not to do.....dumb

:hang:

Back