Sep 25 Mon 2023

07:15 PM
479Los Angeles Rams+6
O 46
480Cincinnati Bengals-6
U 46

Do we know Giants travel plans?

Bears season has ended quickly.

Bengals in a near desperation game. I think they respond big-time.

Do we know Giants travel plans?

Bears season has ended quickly.

Bengals in a near desperation game. I think they respond big-time.

Especially if that stud rookie for LAR is banged up. He was overused and abused. Ribs are a PITA.

9ers 1h should be very safe if under 7. They always score 7 on their first drive and Giants have started games horribly. After last week and Shanahan's little bitch McVay pulling that crap I could easily see 9ers being up 24 only for Giants to backdoor 2 TDs with a 2 point conversion late. Tease/buy this under 7.

Falcons run this semi hurry up offense and have played two green qbs in Young and Love. Ridder is ehhhh...think the Lions rebound nicely.

• Wow
Reactions: KJ
Should say I think that system is perfect for him to succeed

I don't think he's All Pro lol

Fair, he will look average Sunday though. Or below average.
I have the Lions in the Super Bowl

Also 11:10-11:25 tomorrow are the minutes we're between 7 and 8 UV index

Understand this will be 15 minutes of insanity

This is Aaron Glen job on the line game, if they get into 1-2 more shootouts in a row, MCDC gonna have to think long and hard about his buddy....Lions have to play better D, and will imo.

Seattle is a tough team to defend compared to Atlanta.

I have the Lions in the Super Bowl

Also 11:10-11:25 tomorrow are the minutes we're between 7 and 8 UV index

Understand this will be 15 minutes of insanity

I hope you're right on the Lions. Still early to tell.

Reactions: KJ
This is Aaron Glen job on the line game, if they get into 1-2 more shootouts in a row, MCDC gonna have to think long and hard about his buddy....Lions have to play better D, and will imo.

Seattle is a tough team to defend compared to Atlanta.
I think Bijan is the second best running back on that team

I dunno, he is pretty good though, tough to bring down.
I think the BYU guy is a stud

I also think Ridder is

I'm so fascinated with Atlanta, gravitating to them every weekend

Not like I'm comparing them to the Lions, that's not close

This whole season is all about how the Cards can lose to the Rams whilst we watch Houston be Houston

Yesterday was the best thing that could happen. Business, nothing personal.

I think the BYU guy is a stud

I also think Ridder is

I'm so fascinated with Atlanta, gravitating to them every weekend

Not like I'm comparing them to the Lions, that's not close

This whole season is all about how the Cards can lose to the Rams whilst we watch Houston be Houston

Yesterday was the best thing that could happen. Business, nothing personal.

It doesn't matter who goes 1-2 and if they have a QB now...even if it's the Texans, you don't pass up Maye or Caleb. Stroud has low IQ and won't make it, they'll find out quickly.

It doesn't matter who goes 1-2 and if they have a QB now...even if it's the Texans, you don't pass up Maye or Caleb. Stroud has low IQ and won't make it, they'll find out quickly.
We will likely be 1 and 2

Trade 2 for draft capital and take Marv at 3 or 4. Writing is on the wall.

Kyler to Minny is pretty much wrapped unless he comes back this year and tears it up

But he has no weapons

How can I not go big on the Lions -3 at home vs ATL? Two weak opponents and ATL faced and didn't look great vs either. Ridder can't do much more than check down / run. If Lions can even somewhat slow down the Falcons run game, this will be a blowout. Lions should get their points even if Brown is out.

What am I missing lol

How can I not go big on the Lions -3 at home vs ATL? Two weak opponents and ATL faced and didn't look great vs either. Ridder can't do much more than check down / run. If Lions can even somewhat slow down the Falcons run game, this will be a blowout. Lions should get their points even if Brown is out.

What am I missing lol
Obviously Detroit with 4 injury concerns.

This is a HUGE game.

They cannot go 0-2 at home with a trip to lambeau on deck.

Pass defense was the issue last week, no doubt.

I think they outscore them here, 31-23 kind of game.

What am I missing lol
I don't think Lions will have an easy time scoring, especially given Atlanta's secondary. Terrell 37.7 passer rating allowed so far, Jessie Bates has been a good add. Yes Packers scored 24 but only 224 total yards of offense.

I don't think Lions will have an easy time scoring, especially given Atlanta's secondary. Terrell 37.7 passer rating allowed so far, Jessie Bates has been a good add. Yes Packers scored 24 but only 224 total yards of offense.
Atlanta dome speak is real

Not saying they're gonna win but they will score

My two favorite teams this season outside of SF and Dallas in the NFC

They should both make a lot of money

Back