484Denver Broncos+6
+210U 43½
Monday, September 28, 2020

7:15 PM
489Kansas City Chiefs+3
O 52
490Baltimore Ravens-3
U 52

I could see either Dallas or Seattle threaten that total by themselves!’ Jfc those defenses are bad!

why is that a joke? you haven't seen Detroit shoot themselves twice already?
I'd say that line is about right. No I dont believe in the 3 points home and that if this was in Detroit it would be Az-3. Most likely a PK or Zona-1
I'm from Detroit...what do u think lol 5.5 now btw if golladay back dont think they can set total high enough tbh

There is one 0-2 v 0-2 game this week 8 straight overs in this matchup.

there are two 2-0 v 2-0 games, the fave is 23-11SU and 18-14-2ATS

there are four 2-0 v 0-2 games the home team is 24-17SU and 15-16ATS, Faves are 34-8SU and 22-20
there is one 2-0 v 0-2 game where the winless team is favored(ATL), the dog is 6-5SU and 7-4ATS

I so wanna buck the colts who I assume everyone be taking in survivor pools this week and take the eagles. Only problem is it kinda early to be getting cute! Lol. I dunno if eagles gonna recover or not? I took browns last week to get right vs bungals but Philly scares me more. It would get super ugly in Philly really fast they blow this one! They prob lucky there no fans!! Few tough games to follow also!!

prob smarter just to take colts with rest of world cause Philly be a good play in week 7 vs gmen if they get it together plus week 7 has some tough matchups.

Packers +3.5 small for me. Line would look right if Thomas was playing imo

even with him I’d still lean this way. Not sure I buy the saints stayed a extra day in Vegas to “look at film” either!! Crazy me woulda thought they had laptops and things right on the plane!

Incredible statement game for the Ravens this week. Been 2nd fiddle to KC for over a year. They heard all offseason how they can't win a big game, Lamar hasn't proven it in a big spot, yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.

Home in Primetime vs the champs? These are the all-in spots that you pump with elite teams like the Ravens. And they are just straight up better than KC. The Chiefs defense is horrible. Baltimore may not punt in this game.

Weird feeling about this Colts/Jets game. Rivers as a double digit favorite over a bad team is just a recipe for disaster. I would stay away in Survivor pools.

I'm going with the Eagles. Everyone all over Burrow's nuts but that Philly DL is going to absolutely feast. The Bengals defense is just what the doctor ordered for Wentz too.

Would also consider New England. The Belichick press conference photo was funny but I actually think it's clear he has not slept since a loss where his defense gave up 5 passing TDs. Really though a lot of throw were well covered and just incredible deep balls by Russ. Derek Carr is incapable of those throws and Belichick will have him heated up all game. Short week in a 10AM game for the Raiders vs this defense is a brutal spot.

And oh yeah, the Raiders defense is 30th in yards per play despite playing Teddy Bridgewater and Granpa Brees who can't throw more than 3 yards.

What week are we gonna see defenses step up and we get lot of lower scoring games than expected? I know it coming and soon! This week so many high totals with some sexy offensive matchups almost feels like it could be the week. Or are we just gonna continue seeing everyone get lit up?

I mean god damn, Miami/jags on thu night is freaking 49?!?! And not gonna lie I def leaned over but when I saw that number I was like “holy hell!”. Not thst it isn’t warranted based off what we have seen so far I just can’t believe it continues at this rate no matter how badly nfl wants it to be this way. At some point defenses are gonna flex!

This is a great week of NFL, there A handful of big time matchups but that not all, even some the lessor talked about games are super interesting to me. There seriously only 1-2 games I don’t think have much going for them.

Weird feeling about this Colts/Jets game. Rivers as a double digit favorite over a bad team is just a recipe for disaster. I would stay away in Survivor pools.

I'm going with the Eagles. Everyone all over Burrow's nuts but that Philly DL is going to absolutely feast. The Bengals defense is just what the doctor ordered for Wentz too.

I dunno if this was a response to my post about my thoughts on survivor this week but I have that same kinda feeling on jets/colts and have strongly been considering Philly for survivor all week.

My problem with going Philly instead of taking colts with rest of the world is 2 fold. 1st thing is this early I’m still big into looking ahead (few more weeks and I start getting far more concerned with just winning that week) and my 2 issues kinda go hand and hand. Philly plays giants week 7 and think that was a week that didn’t have many sure fire options, secondly is just how awful eagles been and how much better Burrow has been than i like to admit (lol). Feel like might be wise to give eagles little time to work shit out and they have one the better week 7 matchups.

on other hand i do have that queasy feeling about colts and man if they lose pools are gonna shrink massively! That said I’d also really kick myself for not taking the “easy” one in week 3 and go out trying to be cute. I also don’t see many other weeks I’d feel great about colts so be nice to take them now.

What week are we gonna see defenses step up and we get lot of lower scoring games than expected? I know it coming and soon! This week so many high totals with some sexy offensive matchups almost feels like it could be the week. Or are we just gonna continue seeing everyone get lit up?

I mean god damn, Miami/jags on thu night is freaking 49?!?! And not gonna lie I def leaned over but when I saw that number I was like “holy hell!”. Not thst it isn’t warranted based off what we have seen so far I just can’t believe it continues at this rate no matter how badly nfl wants it to be this way. At some point defenses are gonna flex!

Coming into the year I really thought we were going to see high scoring games this year because of lack of CB depth. I've never seen it this bad. Look around the league and try and find more than a few teams with even two decent CB. League is more and more passing with nickel and dime looks increasing every year. You not only need two decent CB but you need 3-4. But you look at CB depth charts around the league this year and it's just awful.

Not saying under or over but I think it would be a mistake to go "under" because of Chark. Minshew has targeted four other pass-catchers at least as many times. Cole has been good, Conley still as well, Shenault has been adding. There's plenty of love for mustache to spread without Chark although, yes, he is valuable. Plus it sort of evens out with Miami's top corner being injured.

Coming into the year I really thought we were going to see high scoring games this year because of lack of CB depth. I've never seen it this bad. Look around the league and try and find more than a few teams with even two decent CB. League is more and more passing with nickel and dime looks increasing every year. You not only need two decent CB but you need 3-4. But you look at CB depth charts around the league this year and it's just awful.

fair point. I also think refs been told to back off on holding calls and the like, seem to be way fewer of those going on this year, even in a few games I’ve seen quite a bit of holding. These things creeping up fast tho! We got bunch in the 50s this week and I really believe the defenses will get better as they get their legs under them.

I'm from Detroit...what do u think lol 5.5 now btw if golladay back dont think they can set total high enough tbh

cards defense is far from Swiss cheese. Like a lot of games this week they set the total really high. I’m just saying, I think books had enough of these overs. Especially prime time and big games but I think in general they all ticking up a lot and I think defenses will start showing improvement. I’m sure some overs cash but I’d def be selective. The only one I can’t see how stays under the high number is Dallas/Seattle but doubt I play the over anyways.

Got the Thursday under despite jags getting killed early. Like I said I was thinking over till I saw freaking 49!! They hung some high ass numbers this week!!

Bills thoughts- I'm happy with the outcome of the last 2 games but am still very tempered with my expectations. Allen and the passing attack has looked unstoppable but it was against two of the bottom tier teams in the game. I think they need to get Singletary more involved (likely to happen with Moss out this week). Donald is as elite a player as they come, really don't think Allen will just shrug him off like some of the tackles up to this point.

Defensively the Bills weakness is the 2nd corner. It can be hidden with the fact that we have a top 3 safety tandem in the league, but a good wr2 will exploit Levi Wallace. I said after week 1 Robert Woods/Kupp are matchup nightmares, especially with Higbee coming on. White can't cover everyone. I cannot endorse a wager on the Bills this week unless Milano or Edmunds is a go. No way they'll be able to contain the Rams passing attack without them in the middle. I actually lean under

Betting out with saints -3 now. Don’t like Adams being out and the saints should be able to run it well here

I really like the under but figure not gonna hurt me to wait and get as many points I can. I think both defenses very solid and get overshadowed by the offenses. It so so tough to run on the saints so if pack can’t get jones going and without adams think their offense will be far less explosive. When saints have offensive success it has to be 10+ play drives just eating that clock. I feel like this game plays in low to mid 20s.

I really like the under but figure not gonna hurt me to wait and get as many points I can. I think both defenses very solid and get overshadowed by the offenses. It so so tough to run on the saints so if pack can’t get jones going and without adams think their offense will be far less explosive. When saints have offensive success it has to be 10+ play drives just eating that clock. I feel like this game plays in low to mid 20s.
I agree, might actually join you on that. Although idk if total will climb higher? Kind of think it ticks down

I feel like a crazy person for loving the Vikings!! I mean I been bashing them all the years they been a playoff team!! Now they have lost a lot and look awful and I’m ready to back them!! Unless Zimmer has completely lost the team which I can’t envision we should see the best effort they have in them. Just how good that is would be the question??

I know teams have been able to run on titans with far less talented backs than cook so feed him the damn ball!!!! Zimmer can coach corners, ive seen his secondaries play very well with lessor talent so gotta trust the track record he will coach these kids up!!

Back