Week 2 FCS Discussion and Plays....

hoopsstar22

Captain of Vanzack's yacht
Week 1

2* 2-0.... +4u
1* 0-1.... -1.15u

Week 2

2-3 -1.6u

1* Valpraiso -13.5 -120 -L 0-21 - Horrible play. Valpo was never in it.
1* Kansas State -23 -120 - W - 69-10 - Montana St's only TC came on a 2 yard drive early in the 1Q......
1* Cal Poly +3 -120 - W- 28-30- Cal Pol misses a 27 yd field goal with 30 seconds left for the SU win.
1* Army +8.5 -120 - L - 10-28 - Turnovers killed Army, losing 4 fumbles. The QB had a big fumble deep in NH territory after breaking a nice 25 yd run, and then he fumbles a handoff deep in Army territory that UNH returned for a 10 yd TD. Add in UNH kickoff return of 87 yards for a TD, and that a big swing not in our favor.
1* Army +7 -120 - L

South Carolina -8.5 - L
Navy/Ball St. u63.5 ev W
WVU/ECU u50 W
UConn/Temple u38 W
Oklahoma -20.5 W
Georgia Tech +7 W
Wyoming -3 L
USF -12.5 L
Bowling Green -4.5 -103 L
Georgia Tech TT o16 -105 W
Miami OH TT o13 L
Texas Tech/Nevada o68.5 -105 L
UConn/Temple u19 2h W

7-6

Last edited:
We had an outstanding thread last week so lets do it again this week.

If someone would be able to post the openers when they come out tomorrow, that would be awesome. I'm assuming they'll come out around noon or so.

I haven't started looking at this week's matchups, but I'll see what I like at first glance.

Cal -11 (now up to about 13.5)
Penn St -15
Notre Dame -20.5
Arizona -22
BYU off
Bowling Green -6 (opened at 4.5)

Thinking real hard about those.

It will be very important to keep an eye on the weather with these games, especially with the hurricane....

Look to exploit games with monster spreads featuring Dogs that run the ball.

William & Mary v VMI....

VMI Passes about 5 times per game in ideal conditions, and return 19 starters. Yes, last years team blew, just like every other year, but they upgraded coaches, and add in the fact W&M won 63-14 last year, we could see a few points. Also, W&M is more of a passing team.

Wofford @ Charleston Southern

Not sure this game will be played, but it'll be interesting to see if there is some rain left behind on the outer bands as the system passes through. This will benefit Wofford a ton.

Those are the only 2 I see right now, but we'll see what happens with this storm, and see what teams are going to do.

Bjorks, I love that Cal play.

I also love Penn State.

No real opinion on the rest, although I wouldn't be against any. BYU is up at -9.5 now.

Really Love the Texas Tech play this week I don't see how this game is even close with Nevada -9.5 I got it as I think it is higher now. Any thoughts would be appreciated

hoops- i have Wm 7 Mary playing NC State this week.
VMI the week after (9/13.)
VMI plays St Francis, a real dog, and I have my eye on VMI in that one.
bull

LOL... you guys think I know anything about FBS games? I'm a one trick pony.....

I would say be careful with TT. Eastern Washington put up some very good numbers, despite having 3 int. A I-AA team collecting 24 FD's in a game is pretty disturbing. Also, TT only had 30, despite only 1 scoring drive being under 7 plays. So its not like they were racking up points on big plays.

After EWU got past the 1st Q, they really strung together some nice drives, and threw an INT inside the redzone, inbetween 2 big TD drives in the 2Q. Take out that shaky 1Q and TT wins 28-24 the rest of the game, at home, against a FCS school, that's no where near a D power......

Just something to think about, but my money won't be going anywhere near TT.

My bad bull, I must have missed read the dates.

I would definitely lean on VMI as well, with St Francis. That one will certainly rely on the line. It should be right in the middle of the storm.

man i really have to get money in 5dimes, excellent thread last week and good luck with your plays

Thanks ETG.... I'm going tomorrow to deposit 2500. I really let myself down last week. Winners all over, and the only game I played besides LSU was a blowout on the wrong side.

Good luck to you, and them Cocks as I have them at 8.5 Thursday.

Thanks ETG.... I'm going tomorrow to deposit 2500. I really let myself down last week. Winners all over, and the only game I played besides LSU was a blowout on the wrong side.

Good luck to you, and them Cocks as I have them at 8.5 Thursday.

great job on that number :shake:

It will be very important to keep an eye on the weather with these games, especially with the hurricane....

Good point cause usually with heavy rain and winds comes good Unders.

Not necessarily looking for unders, as they don't put those up on FCS games, but looking for big point spreads with teams that run the ball well receiving those points.

A prime example was Rhode Island catching 35 last season against the UMass Machine. A tropical depression had blown in, and the game was really close until the 4th when Mass pulled away, but it stayed well within the number.

Hoop. Did you follow that JMU/Duke game? How did Duke look in your opinion? A bit worried my -6.5 on NW has not budged in over 48 hours. It initially opened at 6 though...

Not necessarily looking for unders, as they don't put those up on FCS games, but looking for big point spreads with teams that run the ball well receiving those points.

A prime example was Rhode Island catching 35 last season against the UMass Machine. A tropical depression had blown in, and the game was really close until the 4th when Mass pulled away, but it stayed well within the number.

Good to know. :shake:

Any thoughts on TT/Nevada OVER 67?

I really think Nevada is going to be able to get around 30 this game with the pistol. I don't think it's out of the question for TT to score 40, especially with the line being what it is.

Elon -7 at Stony Brook

I understand Stony Brook is going to be pretty good in the Big South this year, but I feel comfortable laying a touchdown with one of the SoCon's best. What say you, Hoops?

How the hell does anyone feel comfortable betting on Elon and Stony Brook unless you go there.

Well, I live in North Carolina, went to a SoCon school, and follow the conference pretty closely. Maybe I'm just a homer, but I think there is much more talent in the SoCon than the Big South. That's why I'm asking the guru.

I'm at work right now and posting from my phone, but I just locked in Valpo -13.5 for tonight. It will be a raining mess in Joliet Ill tonight. St Francis is a NAIA team, which is just a glorified D3 team. Valpo out gained them 505-254, including a 389-100 advantage on the ground. If I remeber correctly, Valpo returns almost the entire team, and should handle them in this game. St Francis benefited from 2 finess drives in the 1Q, but with the rain I don't see that this time. If someone could post all the lines in the thread that would be nice.Limits are at 50 once again as well. GL

Please select one wager from the chart below.

<form name="GameSelectionForm" method="post" action="SbWagerAmount.asp"><input id="inetWagerNumber" name="inetWagerNumber" value="0.021796687369022016" type="hidden"><table class="module" rgfloat="440,600" width="800" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th colspan="3" class="moduletitle" align="left">College xtra Football </th><th class="moduletitle" align="left">Spread</th><th class="moduletitle" align="left">Money Line</th><th class="moduletitle" align="left">Total Points</th><th colspan="2" class="moduletitle" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Team Total Points</th></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Valparaiso at St Francis Illinois</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Thu 9/4</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1301 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Valparaiso</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-14½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1302</td><td nowrap="nowrap">St Francis Illinois</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+14½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Florida A&M at Delaware State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Thu 9/4</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1303 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Florida A&M</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_1" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+9 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1304</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Delaware State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_1" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-9 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Eastern Illinois at Illinois</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1311 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Eastern Illinois</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_2" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+28 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">12:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1312</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Illinois</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_2" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-28 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Northern Colorado at Purdue</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1313 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Northern Colorado</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_3" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+43 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">12:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1314</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Purdue</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_3" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-43 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Drake at Lehigh</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1315 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Drake</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_4" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+20 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">12:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1316</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Lehigh</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_4" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-20 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Georgetown at Howard</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1317 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Georgetown</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_5" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1318</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Howard</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_5" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Massachusetts at Holy Cross</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1319 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Massachusetts</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_6" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-15 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1320</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Holy Cross</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_6" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+15 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">New Hampshire at Army</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1323 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">New Hampshire</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_7" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-8½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1324</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Army</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_7" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+8½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Maine at Monmouth</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1325 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Maine</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_8" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-14 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1326</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Monmouth</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_8" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+14 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Morehead State at Robert Morris</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1327 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Morehead State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_9" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1328</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Robert Morris</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_9" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Furman at Virginia Tech</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1333 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Furman</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_10" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+24 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1334</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Virginia Tech</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_10" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-24 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Wofford at Charleston Southern</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1335 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Wofford</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_11" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-21 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1336</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Charleston Southern</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_11" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+21 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Elon at Stony Brook</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1343 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Elon</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_12" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-8 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1344</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Stony Brook</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_12" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+8 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Citadel at Clemson</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1345 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Citadel</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_13" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+30 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1346</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Clemson</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_13" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-30 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Sacramento State at Colorado State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1347 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sacramento State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_14" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+24 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1348</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Colorado State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_14" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-24 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Eastern Washington at Colorado</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1349 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Eastern Washington</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_15" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+18 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1350</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Colorado</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_15" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-18 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Tennessee Tech at Louisville</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1351 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Tennessee Tech</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_16" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+35 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1352</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Louisville</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_16" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-35 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Jacksonville at Appalachian State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1353 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jacksonville</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_17" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+50 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1354</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Appalachian State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_17" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-50 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Richmond at Virginia</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1355 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Richmond</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_18" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+14 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">3:45PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1356</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Virginia</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_18" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-14 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Alabama State at Bethune Cookman</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1357 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Alabama State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_19" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+9 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">4:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1358</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Bethune Cookman</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_19" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-9 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">South Dakota at Northern Iowa</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1363 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">South Dakota</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_20" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+34 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">5:05PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1364</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Northern Iowa</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_20" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-34 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Idaho State at Idaho</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1365 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Idaho State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_21" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">5:07PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1366</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Idaho</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_21" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Western Carolina at Florida State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1369 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Western Carolina</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_22" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+40 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1370</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Florida State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_22" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-40 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Norfolk State at Kentucky</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1371 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Norfolk State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_23" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+47 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1372</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Kentucky</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_23" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-47 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Morgan State at Towson</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1373 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Morgan State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_24" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+12 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1374</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Towson</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_24" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-12 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">William & Mary at North Carolina State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1375 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">William & Mary</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_25" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+17 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1376</td><td nowrap="nowrap">North Carolina State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_25" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-17 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Austin Peay at Georgia Southern</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1381 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Austin Peay</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_26" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+33 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1382</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Georgia Southern</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_26" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-33 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Duquesne at Bucknell</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1385 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Duquesne</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_27" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1386</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Bucknell</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_27" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Western Kentucky at Eastern Kentucky</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1387 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Western Kentucky</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_28" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-6 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1388</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Eastern Kentucky</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_28" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+6 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Lafayette at Marist</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1393 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Lafayette</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_29" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-30 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1394</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Marist</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_29" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+30 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Southeast Missouri State at Missouri</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1403 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Southeast Missouri State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_30" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+48 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1404</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Missouri</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_30" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-48 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Alabama A&M at Jacksonville State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1405 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Alabama A&M</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_31" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+17 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1406</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jacksonville State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_31" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-17 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Murray State at Indiana</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1409 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Murray State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_32" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+40 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1410</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Indiana</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_32" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-40 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Northwestern State at Baylor</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1411 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Northwestern State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_33" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+15 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1412</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Baylor</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_33" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-15 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Colgate at Coastal Carolina</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1413 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Colgate</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_34" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+5 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1414</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Coastal Carolina</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_34" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-5 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Southeastern Louisiana at Mississippi State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1415 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Southeastern Louisiana</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_35" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+29½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1416</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Mississippi State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_35" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-29½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Texas Southern at Arkansas State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1417 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Texas Southern</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_36" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+45 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1418</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Arkansas State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_36" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-45 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">UC Davis at Central Arkansas</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1419 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">UC Davis</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_37" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-5 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1420</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Central Arkansas</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_37" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+5 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Youngstown State at South Dakota State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1431 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Youngstown State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_38" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-15½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1432</td><td nowrap="nowrap">South Dakota State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_38" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+15½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Stephen F. Austin at TCU</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1433 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Stephen F. Austin</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_39" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+44 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1434</td><td nowrap="nowrap">TCU</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_39" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-44 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Southern University at Tennessee State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1435 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Southern University</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_40" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1436</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Tennessee State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_40" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Alcorn State at Grambling State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1437 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Alcorn State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_41" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+17 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1438</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Grambling State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_41" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-17 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Montana State at Kansas State</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1439 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Montana State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_42" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+23 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:05PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1440</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Kansas State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_42" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-23 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Texas State at Southern Methodist</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1447 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Texas State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_43" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+7½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">8:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1448</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Southern Methodist</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_43" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-7½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Montana at Cal Poly</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 9/6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1451 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Montana</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_44" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-3 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">9:05PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1452</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Cal Poly</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_44" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+3 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Weber State at Hawaii</td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 9/7</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1453 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Weber State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_45" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+22 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><td nowrap="nowrap">0:05AM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1454</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Hawaii</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_45" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-22 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table></form><script type="text/javascript">function FormatLines(sVal){document.getElementById('hdnLineFormat').value = sVal; document.forms['frmLineFormatRefresh'].submit(); }</script><form id="frmLineFormatRefresh" method="post" action="SbGameSelection.asp"><input id="inetWagerNumber" name="inetWagerNumber" value="0.021796687369022016" type="hidden"><input value="US" id="hdnLineFormat" name="hdnLineFormat" type="hidden"></form> <form name="Cancel" method="post" action="WagerCancelled.asp"> <input value="Cancel" id="cancel" name="cancel" type="submit"> </form>

hoops- before the lines changed, I locked in Richmond +15 and Army +14 ( now 8 1/2)

whomever - I think the points are about right in that Elon-Stony rook game. In fact, i probably lean toward SB, but I doubt that I'll play the game.

GL with that Valpo play. I know shit about the game, except that when it first came up it was Valpo -4 1/2 over St Francis. They corrected their boo boo.

Put in two plays an hour ago:

Clemson -30 (-120)
Richmond +14 (-120)

Lines are now 32 and 10.5.

Just got home guys... I'm going to eat dinner, and take a look over things.

Thanks for posting the lines ducks.

Bull - Army caught my eye at 8.5 when I saw it, but I would have bet bet bet bet if it was at 14.

I thought Charlottesville had a chance to get hit with some rain, but it said it would be clear when I looked today. I had them on my list, but I don't think there's any value at 10.5.

I think Clemson is a strong play as well. But I'll look over things some more in a little bit.

GL gents if you got on Valpo. Valpo returns 7 on O, including QB and 3 of top 4 rushers, and 10 players on D that shut down this same St Francis team. Lets see how it goes.

Bjorks - I'm not sure what I think about the over in that game. I think it's a no brainier, but that's what worries me. Then again, if they set it at 70, it could still go over that pretty easily.

I think maybe take TT team total over? You know Leech will keep going as hard as he can, so perhaps take relying on Nevada to score their end would be a better option.

How do I make it a habit of betting on teams that have retarded play callers?

First was the Rutgers debcle, then it was Tennessee who average 5.6 ypr, yet decided to throw 41 times, and complete under 50% of those. And now I bet on Valpo, who should be running all over this scrub team in a monsoon, yet they pass every single play. And to make it worse, they let this team run the SAME EXACT PLAY 7 times in a row, a QB draw up the middle for a TD.

St Francis up 7-0 going into the half.

My list as of right now....

Monmouth +12.5 - This game at Maine last season went in a 21-14 decision to Maine. It is going to start raining at 8pm in Jersey, and continue raining through the 1 pm kick and on into Saturday evening. The wind is to kick up to 21mph+ too. I like the home team here returning a 1200 yd rusher, in what should be a sloppy game.

Army +8.5 - Bull was able to grab a great # at +14, but I still think that 8.5 is good. Santos is a huge loss for NH, however I think Toman will step in and have a pretty good season. Rain is certainly in the forecast as well, and I think that Army will bring too much for a pass oriented team. I still need to look though.

Jacksonville +50 - 50 is a lot of fucking points. I know that App State is good, but 50? They haven't beat anyone by 50 in the last 3 years, and that includes D2 teams scattered in there. They've only scored 50 points 3 times. Once again I need to look more, but that's just a shit load of points.

Morgan St. +12 - Morgan State returns 8 starters from a solid D, and 3 OL that have NFL potential. Towson returns their QB, but loses a good bit at the skill positions. This is also another weather play, but with a 6pm kick, the storm may pass over an our or so after the start.

I noticed a huge mistake earlier as YSU was -27.5 @ South Dakota State. But it is down to -15.5.

lol... Valpo is shut out 21-0.

Glad it wasn't a nail biter. Can't wait to see the box score. It was painful to listen to on the radio feed.

Kansas State only -23 against Montana State.... after that thrashing of North Texas?

Kansas State -23 is a play.

Last edited:
Cal Poly at +3 is looking good also.

Montana has lost a significant amount on D and might be rated a little too high because of last seasons undefeated regular season.

As a note, Wofford tore the Grizzlies up with their option in the playoffs.

Bjorks - I'm not sure what I think about the over in that game. I think it's a no brainier, but that's what worries me. Then again, if they set it at 70, it could still go over that pretty easily.

I think maybe take TT team total over? You know Leech will keep going as hard as he can, so perhaps take relying on Nevada to score their end would be a better option.

I'm too lazy to look right now, but I'm curious what the Nevada TT is, that will shed a little light on what Vegas thinks Leech will do

I still like the Army at 8.5 hoops.
GL with it.
You've got me thinking about those 50 points.
I don't like the point drop - down to 11 - at Monmouth.
I coulda had it at 14. Grr
I might play Idaho if it stays at 7 when it comes down to -115.
If Gopack82 comes back into this thread, he is absolutely right about the relative strength of So Conf and Big South. Stony Brook comes out of a conf in my neck of the woods, their 1st year in Big South, and they will be formidable foe for Big south opponents.
I suggest you consider Elon giving whatever it is now to Liberty, and if you like that- then go ahead and take Elon and lay the number to Stony Brook.

Army +8.5
Army +7

You're right Bull, this is silly. New Hampshire had the #80 run D in 1-AA last season, and now face the new option attack of Army. Against Rhode Island last year, who run the option as well, NH gave up 489 yards on the ground. Luckily Santos threw up 410 in the air, and NH won.

Tim Hightower from Richmond ran for 171 on 22 attempts.

Northeastern ran up 293 yards on the ground.

And in the Playoffs, Northern Iowa racked up 268 on the ground.

James Madison ran for 308.

You see a trend?

Yes, Temple won last week against Army, 35-7, but they only gained 250 total yards. Temple scored on a 3 play 8 yard drive, and a 17 yard fumble return, and a 98 yard kickoff return.

If Army can eliminate the big plays, they should roll to the SU win here.

Last edited:
Emp - I still think Poly is safe at +1.5. Montana only played 4 road games last year, all against sorry teams ( 2 3-8 teams and 2 6-5 teams) and didn't do anything impressive against anyone but Montana St. A very cream-puffish schedule, and a bunch of close wins until a good team in Wofford came to town, and lost to them. Which is equally impressive for a team from South Carolina to travel to Montana and play a game in 20 degree weather.

Also, Poly has played very well at home the past 3 years, going 14-2, with the 2 losses being by a combined 4 points. Lost by 3 to an awesome North Dakota State team (should have been at least in the national championship game, if not the champs, but weren't eligible) and they lost by 1 to South Dakota St 2 years ago.

But just my opinion.

Added a few more FBS plays..... and still looking over some more FCS plays.

Bjorks- I'm about to add the TT / Nevada over.... I think you're right, 40-30 seems very attainable....

Rough week all around....

Left a lot of easy winners out there for the second week in a row.

5dimes needs to knock this -120 $50 limit bullshit off. I think I may start incorporating some teasers into my play list, to get around the limits a little, and also capitalize on some serious line moves. I wrote 3 down that I felt would have been strong, and of course they easily won. But now are nothing more than wasted ink and paper.

Back