**Week 16 In-Game**

so had my office party and was talking to the smoking hot blonde that works on our floor along with a few of the guys in the office and was telling them about the dude on my flight with the 99 problems hat that had to ask for ice after the flight attendant accidentally hit his foot with the cart. I was laughing about what a pussy this guy was and she drops the "pulled labia" comment. Nobody said a word but me - I was laughing historically almost to the point of tears. guess you had to be there, but seeing a smoking hot girl say that is pretty fucking funny.

Did you show em all the pic you snapped of Kate Upton when she was on your flight that one time?

:tiphat:

Had Wiz/Minny under 203.5 two nights ago. Had 83 at the half, already spent the money. Mofo's dropped 121 second half, sorry sons a bitches!

These two teams, I'm convinced they take offense at the idea that the other being that team that can win with nothing but offense. Doubt the word defense is used by either coach the rest of the night.

Haha bladed off

:cigarguy:

It was just hilarious because he brought the thing in his backpack, but didn't put it in the backpack when he was leaving because he felt so great about winning and was just fucking around with it. It was classic, you couldn't have scripted in better...to this day he still gets pissed when it's brought up.

Very good movie and I don't like movies all that much

Had to play over 104.5 in the 2nd half, maybe out of boredom but more or less I should always feel like it's alive even if there's a scoring drought

Very good movie and I don't like movies all that much

Had to play over 104.5 in the 2nd half, maybe out of boredom but more or less I should always feel like it's alive even if there's a scoring drought

Thought same thing other night with Kings/OKC over 103, f*ckers scored 81 points

Claude Giroux is so fucking weird :rofl:

GOtYfcb.gif

Remind me, blowing smoke in his face in a bathroom?

That's not THE reason he was killed though, it's way deeper than that. It's symbolic more than anything, but it's an essential scene in the movie. It's the scene that almost ties the entire movie together in a sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back